Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:36:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NFL Players Ordered to Wear Colored Wristbands to Identify
Vaccination Status
From: rushtrad...@yahoo.com (Kenneth Dyer)
 by: Kenneth Dyer - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 05:36 UTC

Why not just have them wear a Yellow Star on their uniform? The solution is simple here. How much do these guys make? Tell them to fuck off and retire with your millions. Go live in the woods in an off-grid cabin. Take your millions and set yourself up nice. Why would anyone with millions of dollars put up with this shit? I wouldn't put up with it. I'd sleep in the street first. If I had millions I'd be gone in an instant.

NFL Players Ordered to Wear Colored Wristbands to Identify Vaccination Status: https://www.newswars.com/nfl-players-ordered-to-wear-colored-wristbands-to-identify-vaccination-status/

interests / alt.politics / NFL Players Ordered to Wear Colored Wristbands to Identify Vaccination Status