Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 10:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Blinken warns China over Taiwan - "He also raised concerns about a
range of PRC [People's Republic of China] actions that that undermine the
international rules-based order and that run counter to our values and
interests and those of our allies and
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 17:13 UTC

Blinken warns China over Taiwan - "He also raised concerns about a range of PRC [People's Republic of China] actions that that undermine the international rules-based order and that run counter to our values and interests and those of our allies and partners, including actions related to human rights, Xinjiang, Tibet, Hong Kong, the East and South China Seas, and Taiwan," the State Department said.
1: undermine the international rules-based order and that run counter to our values and interests and those of our allies and partners,
2: human rights, Xinjiang, Tibet, Hong Kong, the East and South China Seas, and Taiwan,"
(None of these 2 points have anything to do with China, but we imposed our rules on China!!! China has their own way of life. Why would they allow us to tell them what to do?)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/blinken-warns-china-over-taiwan/ar-AAQ9xWy?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Blinken warns China over Taiwan - "He also raised concerns about a range of PRC [People's Republic of China] actions that that undermine the international rules-based order and that run counter to our values and interests and those of our allies and