From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about Supercomputers exceeding 2 ExaFLOPSs and
more..
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 14:18:34 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:18 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Supercomputers exceeding 2 ExaFLOPSs and more..

Intel's Aurora Supercomputer Now Expected to Exceed 2 ExaFLOPS Performance

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/17037/aurora-supercomputer-now-expected-to-exceed-2-exaflops-performance

And more of my philosophy about the future of humanity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/0X024jfzNvM

More of my philosophy about artificial intelligence..
'
AI Generates Hypotheses Human Scientists Have Not Thought Of

Read more here:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ai-generates-hypotheses-human-scientists-have-not-thought-of/

More of my philosophy about artificial intelligence and common sense
reasoning..

"Microsoft and Nvidia today announced that they trained what they claim
is the largest and most capable AI-powered language model to date:
Megatron-Turing Natural Language Generation (MT-NLP). The successor to
the companies’ Turing NLG 17B and Megatron-LM models, MT-NLP contains
530 billion parameters and achieves “unmatched” accuracy in a broad set
of natural language tasks, Microsoft and Nvidia say — including reading
comprehension, commonsense reasoning, and natural language inferences."

Read more here:

https://venturebeat.com/2021/10/11/microsoft-and-nvidia-team-up-to-train-one-of-the-worlds-largest-language-models/

So I think that one hypothesis is that we should be able to build even
bigger models, with trillions of parameters or more, and artificial
common sense will eventually emerge. Let’s call this the ‘brute-force’
hypothesis.

Read more here so that to notice:

https://towardsdatascience.com/the-quest-for-artificial-common-sense-766af7fce292

Also I invite you to look carefully at the following video of a jewish
AI(artificial intelligence) scientist about artificial intelligence(And
read about him here: https://rogantribe.com/who-is-lex-fridman/):

Exponential Progress of AI: Moore's Law, Bitter Lesson, and the Future
of Computation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me96OWd44q0

I think that the jewish AI(artificial intelligence) scientist that is
speaking on the video above and that is called Lex Fridman is making a
big mistake, since he focuses too much on improving Deep Learning in
artificial intelligence using exponential improvement of computation of
CPU hardware, but i think that it is a "big" mistake and you can easily
notice it by reading carefully my following thoughts and writing:

More of my philosophy about artificial intelligence and specialized
hardwares and more..

I think that specialized hardwares for deep learning in artificial
intelligence like GPUs and quantum computers are no more needed, since
you can use only a much less powerful CPU with more memory and do it
efficiently, since a PhD researcher called Nir Shavit that is a jewish
from Israel has just invented a very interesting software called neural
magic that does it efficiently, and i invite you to look at the
following very interesting video of Nir Shavit to know more about it:

The Software GPU: Making Inference Scale in the Real World by Nir
Shavit, PhD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGj2CJHXXKQ

And there is not only the jewish above called Nir Shavit that has
invented a very interesting thing, but there is also the following
muslim Iranian and Postdoctoral Associate that has also invented a very
interesting thing too for artificial intelligence, and here it is:

Why is MIT's new "liquid" AI a breakthrough innovation?

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fintelligence-artificielle.developpez.com%2Factu%2F312174%2FPourquoi-la-nouvelle-IA-liquide-de-MIT-est-elle-une-innovation-revolutionnaire-Elle-apprend-continuellement-de-son-experience-du-monde%2F

And here is Ramin Hasani, Postdoctoral Associate (he is an Iranian):

https://www.csail.mit.edu/person/ramin-hasani

And here he is:

http://www.raminhasani.com/

He is the study’s lead author of the following new study:

New ‘Liquid’ AI Learns Continuously From Its Experience of the World

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2021/01/31/new-liquid-ai-learns-as-it-experiences-the-world-in-real-time/

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about Supercomputers exceeding 2 ExaFLOPSs and more..