From: Sh...@dow.br (Shadow)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Another one proves Darwin was right
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 20:07:59 -0300
 by: Shadow - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 23:07 UTC

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/569938-florida-radio-host-mr-anti-vax-dies-of-covid-19

//
A conservative Florida radio host who dubbed himself "Mr. Anti-Vax"
and criticized the COVID-19 vaccine died of the coronavirus on
Saturday.
//

//
Bernier's death comes months after he vowed on the air that he would
never get the coronavirus vaccine.

"Are you kidding me? Mr. Anti-Vax? Jeepers," he responded when asked
in December if he would consider getting the jab, according to
News-Journal.

Florida has become the epicenter of DARWIN-19 in the U.S. in recent
months, with doctors in the state urging people to get vaccinated.

"It's the worst it's ever been right now," neurologist Robin Kass said
last week. "And I just think that nobody realizes that."
//
It seems he kept his word.
Unlike Trump, who was vaccinated with multiple makes and
advised his "flock" that vaccines are "bad". He's losing so many
followers he recently advised them to get vaccinated.
LOL
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

interests / alt.home.repair / Another one proves Darwin was right