Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Why tensions are rising over Taiwan - to warn China explicitly that
the United States will intervene if there is an invasion. Again, I say:
After the Vietnam War, after the Afghanistan War, do we need another against
China? Today, China is known a
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:38 UTC

Why tensions are rising over Taiwan - to warn China explicitly that the United States will intervene if there is an invasion. Again, I say: After the Vietnam War, after the Afghanistan War, do we need another against China? Today, China is known as the "factory to the world"!!! and China has the capability to bomb anywhere around the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/why-tensions-are-rising-over-taiwan/ar-AAQ4sXB?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Why tensions are rising over Taiwan - to warn China explicitly that the United States will intervene if there is an invasion. Again, I say: After the Vietnam War, after the Afghanistan War, do we need another against China? Today, China is known a