Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: US_to_deepen_relations_with_Taiwan_in_face_of_China_
tensions_-_“The_value_of_our_partnership_and_our_support_f
or_Taiwan_is_rock_solid,"_Oudkirk_said._“We_are_committed_
to_deepening_our_ties_with_Taiwan.”__After_the_Vietnam_War
,_After_the_Afghanistan_
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:23 UTC

US to deepen relations with Taiwan in face of China tensions - “The value of our partnership and our support for Taiwan is rock solid," Oudkirk said. “We are committed to deepening our ties with Taiwan.” After the Vietnam War, After the Afghanistan War, we will be facing the biggest challenge of all, a War against China!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-to-deepen-relations-with-taiwan-in-face-of-china-tensions/ar-AAQ5hVr?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / US to deepen relations with Taiwan in face of China tensions - “The value of our partnership and our support for Taiwan is rock solid," Oudkirk said. “We are committed to deepening our ties with Taiwan.” After the Vietnam War, After the Afghanistan