From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Yet more precision of my philosophy about diversity and adaptability
and resilience..
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 13:57:31 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 17:57 UTC

Hello,

Yet more precision of my philosophy about diversity and adaptability and
resilience..

I think i am understanding rapidly, since i think that human Diversity
in a global world or in a society or in a group brings more
"competition" between people, so it makes us work harder and
better cognitively and socially, also human diversity brings different
human perspectives or views and it brings different human experiences
and different human knowledges and it is good for creativity and
innovation since it is also good for divergent thinking that enhance
creativity and innovation:

And here is my new proverb that talks more about it:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency, and it is related to my following thoughts about
the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, so i invite you to read them:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

More of my philosophy about life and about evolutionary algorithms..

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song of Simon &
Garfunkel called called April Come She Will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1tCJEYETk

I think that the above video of the song is showing how our world
is "diversified" and it is good for adaptation and resilience, and it is
the most important thing, and this diversification is also very
important even in economy, since i think it is like evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence, since they are based on the same
very important idea of diversifying by also decentralizing by
efficiently specializing the members of the population so that to make
it efficiently "adaptable" and much more "resilient", and the
efficiently specializing can be efficiently specializing in a much
higher level layer, like being a "generalist" medical doctor, and from
the this decentralizing and efficiently specializing emerges a higher
level intelligence such as a civilization, so then even evolutionary
design methodology that i am talking about in my thoughts below does
decentralize from the agile architect to the other members of the team,
and here is step 3 of the important steps of evolutionary design
methodology of agile that i am talking about below:

3- Instead of creating one big design at the beginning of the project
that covers all of the requirements, agile architects use incremental
design, which involves techniques that allow them to design a system
that is not just complete, but also easy for the team to modify as
the project changes.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

More of my philosophy about economic diversification in Africa and Arab
countries..

As you will read in the following paper that economic diversification is
good for growth and economic diversification is also tremendously
important for "resilience", so i think that the country that we call
Algeria has a big problem since it lacks too and too much on
diversification of its economy, so i think that Algeria will get easily
into big problems of violence and disorder, but Morocco and Dubai are
much more diversified economies and i think that Morocco is on the right
path, so i think that the problem of many African countries is that they
have to become diversified economies.

Read the following paper so that to notice how important is
diversification of economy:

Economic Diversification in Africa: How and Why It Matters

https://carnegieendowment.org/2021/04/30/economic-diversification-in-africa-how-and-why-it-matters-pub-84429

More of my philosophy about economy and about Morocco and Algeria and more..

So as you are noticing i was speaking, read below, about Algeria,
and you have quickly noticed that the Algerian economic problem comes
from the fact that Algeria is a much less diversified economy than Dubai
or than my country Morocco, so i think that Morocco is a much more
diversified economy and i think that Morocco is really on the
right path and Morocco is also a beautiful country, since read in the
following article of year 2019, it says that the 2019 International
Franchise Attractiveness Index ranked Morocco 39 out of 131 states. This
made it the number 1 attractive business hub for US-based franchises in
Africa and the second in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) after
the United Arab Emirates. This ranking shows it competing with some
leading international powers, including France, Spain, Germany and
Australia, according to a report by Morocco World News. The index
combines peer-reviewed research and a survey of franchise executives to
produce two rankings, balanced growth and aggressive growth.

Read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.fairobserver.com/region/middle_east_north_africa/morocco-maghreb-maroc-moroccan-economy-latest-world-news-796983/

More of my philosophy about economy and inflation and more..

I invite you to read the following about how do Governments Reduce
Inflation:

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/111314/what-methods-can-government-use-control-inflation.asp

I think that one of the best way to reduce inflation is by reducing the
money supply within an economy via decreased bond prices and increased
interest rates, and the above web page is speaking about it, but i think
that there is still a problem, since inflation can become problematic if
the product or service become a monopoly, so if the prices of the
product or service can not be reduced by for example economies of scale
or/and by "competition", so the price of the product or service can be
set high and it is inflation on this product or service, so this kind of
situation can also lead to an economic war, also inflation still can
become a problem like with the drastic fall of the algerian Dinar in
Algeria, since Algeria is lacking on diversification of its economy and
also was unable to reduce its reliance on food imports, since 70% of the
Algeria food requirements are met by imports, so with the drastic fall
of the algerian Dinar, the price of Food in Algeria was getting high,
and the people of Algeria were suffering because of that, and this
situation can still repeat itself again and again in Algeria.

Read about it here:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/algeria-dinar-record-low-economic-collapse

I invite you to look at step 4 of my below thoughts of software
Evolutionary Design methodology with agile, here it is:

4- When in agile a team breaks a project into phases, it’s called
incremental development. An incremental process is one in which
software is built and delivered in pieces. Each piece, or increment,
represents a complete subset of functionality. The increment may be
either small or large, perhaps ranging from just a system’s login
screen on the small end to a highly flexible set of data management
screens. Each increment is fully coded Sprints, Planning, and
Retrospectives.

And you will notice that it has to be done by "prioritizing" the pieces
of the software to be delivered to the customers, and here again in
agile you are noticing that we are also delivering prototypes of the
software, since we often associate prototypes with nearly completed or
just-before launch versions of products. However, designers create
prototypes at all phases of the design process at various resolutions.
In engineering, students are taught to and practitioners think deeply
before setting out to build. However, as the product or system becomes
increasingly complex, it becomes increasingly difficult to consider all
factors while designing. Facing this reality, designers are no longer
just "thinking to build" but also "building to think." By getting hands
on and trying to create prototypes, unforeseen issues are highlighted
early, saving costs related with late stage design changes. This rapid
iterative cycle of thinking and building is what allows designers to
learn rapidly from doing. Creating interfaces often benefit from the
"build to think" approach. For example, in trying to layout the
automotive cockpit, one can simply list all the features, buttons, and
knobs that must be incorporated. However, by prototyping the cabin does
one really start to think about how the layout should be to the driver
in order to avoid confusion while maximizing comfort. This then allows
the designer iterate on their initial concept to develop something that
is more intuitive and refined. Also prototypes and there demonstrations
are designed to get potential customers interested and excited.

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Yet more precision of my philosophy about diversity and adaptability and resilience..