From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about economy and
inflation and more..
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:43:19 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 23:43 UTC

Hello...

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about economy and
inflation and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to read the following about how do Governments Reduce
Inflation:

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/111314/what-methods-can-government-use-control-inflation.asp

I think that one of the best way to reduce inflation is by reducing the
money supply within an economy via decreased bond prices and increased
interest rates, and the above web page is speaking about it, but i think
that there is still a problem, since inflation can become problematic if
the product or service become a monopole, so if the prices of the
product or service can not be reduced by for example economies of scale
or/and by "concurrence", so the price of the product or service can be
set high and it is inflation on this product or service, so this kind of
situation can also lead to an economic war, also inflation still can
become a problem like with the drastic fall of the algerian Dinar in
Algeria, since Algeria is lacking in diversification of its economy
and also was unable to reduce its reliance on food imports, since 70% of
the Algeria food requirements are met by imports, so with the drastic
fall of the algerian Dinar, the price of Food in Algeria was getting
high, and the people of Algeria were suffering because of that, and this
situation can still repeat itself again and again in Algeria.

Read about it here:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/algeria-dinar-record-low-economic-collapse

I invite you to look at step 4 of my below thoughts of software
Evolutionary Design methodology with agile, you will notice that
it has to be done by "prioritizing" the pieces of the software to be
delivered to the customers, and here again in agile you are noticing
that we are also delivering prototypes of the software, since we often
associate prototypes with nearly completed or just-before launch
versions of products. However, designers create prototypes at all phases
of the design process at various resolutions. In engineering, students
are taught to and practitioners think deeply before setting out to
build. However, as the product or system becomes increasingly complex,
it becomes increasingly difficult to consider all factors while
designing. Facing this reality, designers are no longer just "thinking
to build" but also "building to think." By getting hands on and trying
to create prototypes, unforeseen issues are highlighted early, saving
costs related with late stage design changes. This rapid iterative cycle
of thinking and building is what allows designers to learn rapidly from
doing. Creating interfaces often benefit from the "build to think"
approach. For example, in trying to layout the automotive cockpit, one
can simply list all the features, buttons, and knobs that must be
incorporated. However, by prototyping the cabin does one really start to
think about how the layout should be to the driver in order to avoid
confusion while maximizing comfort. This then allows the designer
iterate on their initial concept to develop something that is more
intuitive and refined. Also prototypes and there demonstrations are
designed to get potential customers interested and excited.

More of my philosophy about the Evolutionary Design methodology and more..

Here are some important steps of software Evolutionary Design methodology:

1- Taking a little extra time during the project to write solid code and
fix problems today, they create a codebase that’s easy to maintain
tomorrow.

2- And the most destructive thing you can do to your project is to build
new code, and then build more code that depends on it, and then still
more code that depends on that, leading to that painfully familiar
domino effect of cascading changes...and eventually leaving you with
an unmaintainable mess of spaghetti code. So when teams write code,
they can keep their software designs simple by creating software
designs based on small, self-contained units (like classes, modules,
services, etc.) that do only one thing; this helps avoid the domino
effect.

3- Instead of creating one big design at the beginning of the project
that covers all of the requirements, agile architects use incremental
design, which involves techniques that allow them to design a system
that is not just complete, but also easy for the team to modify as
the project changes.

4- When in agile a team breaks a project into phases, it’s called
incremental development. An incremental process is one in which
software is built and delivered in pieces. Each piece, or increment,
represents a complete subset of functionality. The increment may be
either small or large, perhaps ranging from just a system’s login
screen on the small end to a highly flexible set of data management
screens. Each increment is fully coded Sprints, Planning, and
Retrospectives.

5- And an iterative process in agile is one that makes progress through
successive refinement. A development team takes a first cut
at a system, knowing it is incomplete or weak in some (perhaps many)
areas. They then iteratively refine those areas until the product is
satisfactory. With each iteration the software is improved through
the addition of greater detail.

More of philosophy about Democracy and the Evolutionary Design methodology..

I will make a logical analogy between software projects and Democracy,
first i will say that because of the today big complexity of software
projects, so the "requirements" of those complex software projects are
not clear and a lot could change in them, so this is
why we are using an Evolutionary Design methodology with different tools
such as Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Design Patterns,
Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, but we have to notice
carefully that an important thing in Evolutionary Design methodology is
that when those complex software projects grow, we have first to
normalize there growth by ensuring that the complex software projects
grow "nicely" and "balanced" by using standards, and second we have to
optimize growth of the complex software projects by balancing between
the criteria of the easy to change the complex software projects and the
performance of the complex software projects, and third you have to
maximize the growth of the complex software projects by making the most
out of each optimization, and i think that by logical analogy we can
notice that in Democracy we have also to normalize the growth by not
allowing "extremism" or extremist ideologies that hurt Democracy, and we
have also to optimize Democracy by for example well balancing between
"performance" of the society and in the Democracy and the "reliability"
of helping others like the weakest members of the society among the
people that of course respect the laws, and so that to understand more
my thoughts of my philosophy about Democracy, i invite you to read them
here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

More of my philosophy about the kind of president Biden's tax increase
on the rich and more..

And of course the kind of president Biden's tax increase on the rich
will be used so that narrow America's vast income inequality,
read carefully here so that to understand:

Biden's corporate tax plan takes aim at income inequality

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/bidens-corporate-tax-plan-takes-aim-income-inequality-77420625

So there is still a problem and it is that we have to solve the problem
of the financial sector by giving voting rights and tax advantages to
long-term shareholders etc., read my below thoughts so that to understand:

I have posted the following video:

Why raising taxes destroys the economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GChpnX44_Ns

But i think that the kind of Biden's tax increase on the rich is not a
problem, read the following so that to notice:

"In an interview, Mr. Pomerleau said the drag was small from the
proposals because Mr. Biden was largely taxing savings of high earners,
which are not major drivers of economic growth given those Americans
have a lot of their wealth saved.

“Some tax increases have larger effects on growth than others,” he said.
“Biden has chosen taxes that don’t have a massive effect.”"

Read more carefully here so that to understand:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/business/biden-tax-plan-economy.html

The biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people,
in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to
start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In
a world where finance works well, the people with talent can actually
start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved
the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you
create this opportunity, you will have the most talented people take
advantage of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a
good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation. But we have to
know what is the problem with finance, and here it is, read the
following so that to understand:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about economy and inflation and more..