From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More precision about more of my philosophy of how to become rich and
more..
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:12:19 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:12 UTC

Hello,

More precision about more of my philosophy of how to become rich and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to look at the following video that speaks
about how to become rich:

STOP Chasing Money -- Chase WEALTH. | How To get RICH | Garry Tan's Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t

The person that is speaking on the above video is called Garry Tan,
and here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Tan

And I think i am smart and i invite you to look at the following
"defect" or "bug" of the above video, look here at what he is saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t=425s

So he is saying the following:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
has, especially in combination that are rare. If you can rebound the
ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame
basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and
in life."

So look at the following how he is giving the "general" way:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
has, especially in combination that are rare."

I think that the "defect" in the above saying and "general" way of the
above video is that it is not taking into account the factor of the
usefulness to consumers or to customers since you can acquire skills
that nobody else has, especially in combination that are rare, but those
skills can still be useless to the consumers or customers, so i think
that the above saying is not so smart. So the person on the above video
has forgot the very basis of what is it of something has to be useful
for the consumers or customers, so read my following smart
"redefinition" of Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the
definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and
well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be
"reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

So as you are noticing, it says that Utilitarianism prescribes actions
that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
but i think that Utilitarianism is not idiotic since it maximises
happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future.

So you can read all my other proverbs that i have just invented quickly
here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

More of my philosophy about my new proverbs and about my philosophy and
more..

As you have just noticed that i have quickly not accepted the views
such as saying that it is materialism that is the problem, since i think
it is a dead-end in philosophy to say so, since i think those kind of
extremist views bring too much violence and too much disorder, so as i
have just said that i am not in accordance with following views of the
following web page that says that materialism is the problem and where
Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser too says that materialism is the
problem, and read my below thoughts to know why i am not in accordance
with them, and read the following so that to notice:

Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser said:

"We know from research that materialism tends to be associated with
treating others in more competitive, manipulative and selfish ways, as
well as with being less empathetic"

Read more here:

https://www.vox.com/2014/12/24/7447727/materialism-psychology

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

And I have just regrouped in my following post all my new proverbs that
i have invented quickly, and here they are:

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

And read my all my other new proverbs below:

And here is my new poems of Love and my thoughts of how i am really Gay !:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

And here is my more of my new thoughts about artificial intelligence and
neuroevolution and common sense:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/awfCypJ9iRE

And don't forget to look in my following new thoughts in the following
web link so that to understand more my thoughts about capitalism
and about materialism and about my new philosophy and about the future
of humanity etc.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/NPnPOasq-YY

And here is more of my new thoughts about USA:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kIbGEdTXezQ

And here is more of my thoughts about Cybercrime and Cybersecurity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/zs0dHW_JsKY

More of my philosophy about how to be harmony and how solve the problems
of materialism..

Here is my other just new proverb that explains how to solve the
problems of materialism:

"The problem is not the tool that we call a knife, but it is how to use
correctly the knife, and how to use correctly the knife can be laws that
control the use of a knife or/and it can be also the knowing how to use
correctly a knife."

And this "knowing how to use correctly a knife" is also
like the "knowing how to live in harmony" of my following important proverb:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or
dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good
philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel."

I have just written the following:

Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser said the following:

"We know from research that materialism tends to be associated with
treating others in more competitive, manipulative and selfish ways, as
well as with being less empathetic"

Read more here:

https://www.vox.com/2014/12/24/7447727/materialism-psychology

But i think that i am not in accordance with the psychologist Tim Kasser
above, since i don't think that materialism is the problem,
but it is what we call in french: "Il faudrait du savoir vivre ensemble"
and here is my new proverbs that talk about it:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More precision about more of my philosophy of how to become rich and more..