Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 10:54:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Rep. Gallagher on China testing hypersonic missile: 'This should be
our Sputnik moment' - the U.S. will 'lose new cold war' in the next 10 years
if the Biden administration does not change course. Which direction can we
change to? How can we compet
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:54 UTC

Rep. Gallagher on China testing hypersonic missile: 'This should be our Sputnik moment' - the U.S. will 'lose new cold war' in the next 10 years if the Biden administration does not change course. Which direction can we change to? How can we compete against 1.4 billion people?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/rep-gallagher-on-china-testing-hypersonic-missile-this-should-be-our-sputnik-moment/vi-AAPHsMG?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Rep. Gallagher on China testing hypersonic missile: 'This should be our Sputnik moment' - the U.S. will 'lose new cold war' in the next 10 years if the Biden administration does not change course. Which direction can we change to? How can we compet