The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

interests / alt.life.sucks / Origins of Gambling

SubjectAuthor
* Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
+* Origins of GamblingOllieNorthie@aol.com
|+* Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
||`* Origins of GamblingOllieNorthie@aol.com
|| `* Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
||  `* Origins of GamblingOllieNorthie@aol.com
||   `* Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
||    `* Origins of GamblingOllieNorthie@aol.com
||     `* Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
||      `* Origins of GamblingOllieNorthie@aol.com
||       `* Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
||        `* Origins of GamblingOllieNorthie@aol.com
||         `* Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
||          `* Origins of GamblingOllieNorthie@aol.com
||           `* Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
||            +- Origins of Gambling<bosodeniro
||            `* Origins of GamblingOllieNorthie@aol.com
||             `- Origins of GamblingThomas Joseph
|`- Origins of Gambling<bosodeniro
`* Origins of Gambling<bosodeniro
 `- Origins of Gambling<bosodeniro

1
Origins of Gambling

<90890d30-475f-4357-9a58-5d9bcfc5b077n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6168&group=alt.life.sucks#6168

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 14:39:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Origins of Gambling
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 22:39 UTC

Have you ever wondered about the origins of gambling? Did it start with one guy trying to take advantage of another, betting food and services instead of money which had not yet been invented? Or did it start as a means of getting to the truth, a way of getting one’s point across when no one wants to listen.

One guy says one thing, the other guy says another - and back and forth it goes. One guy is very sure of his position. He knows he’s right and is willing to take the risk.

“Ok”, he tells the other guy, “you say one thing, I say another. We can get the answer from the village chief later. In the meantime, let’s bet on it.” He does this to shut up his opponent and also to prove himself correct and to “teach the other guy a lesson.” But the guy doesn’t learn the lesson. He loses the bet and he gets mad, thinking only of revenge.

Gambling got a bad name from the many conflicts it induced over time. But is it really such a bad thing? I’ll bet it’s not. I believe it breeds hostility and resentment and vengeance. But maybe, just maybe, while that small-time list of assorted hate-fueled emotions results in minor scuffles and in-house conflict from time to time, it may also in some odd way help to stave off world war Z.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<e14cc334-839e-4651-bc9c-538999da0d43n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6194&group=alt.life.sucks#6194

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 20:16:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Origins of Gambling
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 04:16 UTC

On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 5:39:01 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Have you ever wondered about the origins of gambling? Did it start with one guy trying to take advantage of another, betting food and services instead of money which had not yet been invented? Or did it start as a means of getting to the truth, a way of getting one’s point across when no one wants to listen.
>
> One guy says one thing, the other guy says another - and back and forth it goes. One guy is very sure of his position. He knows he’s right and is willing to take the risk.
>
> “Ok”, he tells the other guy, “you say one thing, I say another. We can get the answer from the village chief later. In the meantime, let’s bet on it.” He does this to shut up his opponent and also to prove himself correct and to “teach the other guy a lesson.” But the guy doesn’t learn the lesson. He loses the bet and he gets mad, thinking only of revenge.
>
> Gambling got a bad name from the many conflicts it induced over time. But is it really such a bad thing? I’ll bet it’s not. I believe it breeds hostility and resentment and vengeance. But maybe, just maybe, while that small-time list of assorted hate-fueled emotions results in minor scuffles and in-house conflict from time to time, it may also in some odd way help to stave off world war Z.

I quit gambling after losing at russian roulette. Or did I win?

Re: Origins of Gambling

<e0f1683b-d690-4228-b535-b65707cee978n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6195&group=alt.life.sucks#6195

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 22:03:20 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 06:03 UTC

> I quit gambling after losing at russian roulette. Or did I win?

You lost at Russian roulette but won when you died. Peace at last. Then after a time - who knows how long? - you came back. At that time the outcome of your dalliance with Russian roulette became a losing proposition. To die and stay dead is what it's all about. To die and come back - oh man, who knows what's what's going to happen next? That's the real Russian roulette game right there - dying and coming back to life over and over and over again forever. In the real game of Russian roulette the pistol has an infinite number of chambers that never run out of ammo designed to make your life an endless living hell. Actually, ignore everything I just said. Are you a winner or a loser at Russian roulette? You know I am right when I say only you know the answer to that. You are what you think you are. Well, what do you think you are punk?

Re: Origins of Gambling

<72fb6f40-3b4e-4d4c-b542-a836c68e94b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6221&group=alt.life.sucks#6221

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:48:57 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 20:48 UTC

On Friday, December 10, 2021 at 1:03:21 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I quit gambling after losing at russian roulette. Or did I win?
> You lost at Russian roulette but won when you died. Peace at last. Then after a time - who knows how long? - you came back. At that time the outcome of your dalliance with Russian roulette became a losing proposition. To die and stay dead is what it's all about. To die and come back - oh man, who knows what's what's going to happen next? That's the real Russian roulette game right there - dying and coming back to life over and over and over again forever. In the real game of Russian roulette the pistol has an infinite number of chambers that never run out of ammo designed to make your life an endless living hell. Actually, ignore everything I just said. Are you a winner or a loser at Russian roulette? You know I am right when I say only you know the answer to that. You are what you think you are. Well, what do you think you are punk?

What if the punk was lucky that day? "Yeah I feel lucky - do you!

Re: Origins of Gambling

<8ea8a865-b084-42a1-ac9a-4f94036516aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6253&group=alt.life.sucks#6253

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 04:48:25 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 12:48 UTC

> What if the punk was lucky that day? "Yeah I feel lucky - do you!

Anybody willing to play Russian roulette has to feel let down when he gets the empty chamber. Relieved, yes - but also let down. Anyone who would play the game intentionally must want to die. How about Russian roulette with special bullets designed to incapacitate the brain, not to kill the person. Paralyze them for life. Put them in the hospital where their eventual deaths are listed as COVID or one of its many mysterious 'variant' offshoots.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<56f45116-506d-47bb-8376-285a720b6430n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6332&group=alt.life.sucks#6332

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:55:07 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:55 UTC

On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 7:48:26 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > What if the punk was lucky that day? "Yeah I feel lucky - do you!
> Anybody willing to play Russian roulette has to feel let down when he gets the empty chamber. Relieved, yes - but also let down. Anyone who would play the game intentionally must want to die. How about Russian roulette with special bullets designed to incapacitate the brain, not to kill the person.. Paralyze them for life. Put them in the hospital where their eventual deaths are listed as COVID or one of its many mysterious 'variant' offshoots.

Originally it was Polish roulette but the russians took bullets out to prolong the game.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<a049b513-3f9f-4ea0-b007-a057e0f05fcdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6374&group=alt.life.sucks#6374

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 15:29:53 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 23:29 UTC

> Originally it was Polish roulette but the russians took bullets out to prolong the game.

I wonder how many people in history have played the game on a voluntary basis. I don't mean some suicide nut job sitting at home alone spinning the chamber, I'm talking about actual mano y mano competition. How many times have two or more people willingly sat down exchanging the same pistol under intense exhilaration the game induces in those insane enough to play it.

"Come on man, you think I don't notice what you're doing? Every time you hand me the pistol you spin it so I get the empty chamber. Come on man, just once give me the real deal."

Re: Origins of Gambling

<485d9255-51c6-4010-9fc6-13a7c661182cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6378&group=alt.life.sucks#6378

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 19:38:36 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 03:38 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 6:29:54 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Originally it was Polish roulette but the russians took bullets out to prolong the game.
> I wonder how many people in history have played the game on a voluntary basis. I don't mean some suicide nut job sitting at home alone spinning the chamber, I'm talking about actual mano y mano competition. How many times have two or more people willingly sat down exchanging the same pistol under intense exhilaration the game induces in those insane enough to play it.
>
> "Come on man, you think I don't notice what you're doing? Every time you hand me the pistol you spin it so I get the empty chamber. Come on man, just once give me the real deal."

That was the whole plot in the Deer Hunter movie. The Viet Cong liked the game. This is why the VC won the war.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<f3d70272-5a9a-430e-8600-85fd86325062n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6645&group=alt.life.sucks#6645

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 23:02:02 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 07:02 UTC

> That was the whole plot in the Deer Hunter movie. The Viet Cong liked the game. This is why the VC won the war.

I absolutely hated that movie. Lots of over acting. John Savage. God what a joke. None of the guys in that movie looked like they knew each other or could be found hanging together for any reason. It was an actor's movie - the worst kind.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<U_AvJ.127610$Ql5.4444@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6651&group=alt.life.sucks#6651

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:15:59 -1000
 by: - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 07:15 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

Have you ever wondered about the origins of gambling?

YOU SAY BOZO IS A GAMBLER AND THAT HE LOSES ALL THE TIME.
YOU ARE WRONG!

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN — [Missing Children]
CHILD SACRIFICE: McDONALD'S CONTAINS HUMAN FLESH

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Rabbi Finkelstein Explains What Happens To The Missing White
Children In America During Passover, And All Year Round !

McDonald's Hamburgers And Sausages Made From Human Flesh !

FINKELSTEIN VIDEOS:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=JEWS+MCDONALDS&docid=608017436275184838&mid=59DD2D0F2F2CFB3F635759DD2D0F2F2CFB3F6357&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Rabbi Finkelstein says that their tradition of blood sacrifice has been
going on for thousands and thousands of years. “We take the children of the
enemy, which is the white race, we bring them to the basements of the
synagogues where we drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send
them off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

He explains that these children are sent to meat grinder facilities and sold
off to McDonald’s for a profit. Since most of these meat grinding facilities
are by the Mexican border line, many of the employees are illegal immigrants
and are willing to keep their mouths closed about this information because
they are making a good living to send home to their families.

Rabbi Finkelstein has no problem telling the interviewer, “You are eating
your children every day”. What kind of disturbing sick world do we live in
where this could be acceptable to even one human being.

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

HONOURED JEWISH HISTORIAN

ARIEL TOAFF: PASSOVER RITUAL MATZOS
TRADITION OF CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD

MATZOS CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD
'Hanging Christian Children Upside-Down
And Slitting Their Throats'

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK:
'BLOOD PASSOVER'
COMPLETE \ ONLINE:
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

BLOOD PASSOVER BOOK
EXCERPTS:

Chapter VI

"Reading the depositions of defendants accused of ritual child
murder with relation to the utilization of blood, one is left with
the clear impression that, rather than explain the need for the
blood of a Christian child, the defendants were attempting to
provide a description of the wonderful therapeutic and
magical properties of blood generally, and of blood extracted
from children and young persons in particular.

All the cases examined above, and in a great number of those
present in the compendiums of the segullot, remedies and
secret medications, drawn up and disseminated by the masters
of the practical Cabballah.

The ritual responses of the Gheonim, the heads of the rabbinical
academies of Babylon, active between the VII and XI centuries,
refer to the local custom of boiling perfumes and spices in water,
thus rendering them fragrant and odorous, and of circumcising
children, making their blood gush into that liquid until the
colors were mixed. "It is at this point", the rabbinical response
continues, "that all the young males wash Themselves in that
water, in memory of the blood of the pact, which has united
God to our patriarch Abraham"

In this rite, of a propitiatory nature, the blood from the
circumcision wound, united with the sweet-smelling potion,
is said to have possessed the ability to transform itself into a
potent aphrodisiac, used in curative electuaries, beneficial in
lending vigor to amorous desires and to the procreative
abilities of initiated males.

One could at this point conclude that the use of the powdered
blood of children, and especially Christian blood, as a haemostatic
during circumcision, In view of the disinterest in its regard shown
even by converted Jews, on other points inclined to defame
Judaism, is a chimera and a tendentious invention, either of
the inquisitors, obsessed with blood, or of Jews themselves,
terrorized by torture and slavishly eager to placate their
tormenters. But this would be erroneous and misleading."

Re: Origins of Gambling

<1f8f58da-6716-47ae-91c0-a1a7f3a882c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6707&group=alt.life.sucks#6707

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 21:15:14 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 05:15 UTC

On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 2:02:03 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > That was the whole plot in the Deer Hunter movie. The Viet Cong liked the game. This is why the VC won the war.
> I absolutely hated that movie. Lots of over acting. John Savage. God what a joke. None of the guys in that movie looked like they knew each other or could be found hanging together for any reason. It was an actor's movie - the worst kind.

Fredo from the Godfather was in it as well as DeNiro. These were the up and comers who are either dead or dying.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<mudwJ.71902$hm7.45197@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6719&group=alt.life.sucks#6719

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 19:20:14 -1000
 by: - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 05:20 UTC

[...]

<a9cdb55d-0603-458f-9046-fdf3b56ac14cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6755&group=alt.life.sucks#6755

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 22:06:11 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 06:06 UTC

> Fredo from the Godfather was in it as well as DeNiro. These were the up and comers who are either dead or dying.

I saw most of those guys in other stuff before that movie. But you're right, it did bring a bunch of them together, didn't it? They should have titled the movie "The Wave of the Future", knowing ahead of time that all involved would go on to become gurus in the acting world. As I said, it was an actor's movie. Very egotistical. Very overacted and also very slow and boring. I did not like it from the start. But at that point in my life there were some movies I thought were ok, mostly because I was young and stupidly convinced that these fuckers actually had talent. Maybe some do. But the story sucked. Some movies I sort of liked in my early 20s I still like today. But many got old quick. Like "Deliverance" for example. I wasn't in love with it but thought it was cool when I first saw it. Later it became increasingly hard to take with each new viewing. Lots of over acting. Not generous enough. All about them. All about acting. No true deliverance for the intelligent viewer.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<3f8632e5-46c7-4a21-8ca0-81301f1ab5c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6786&group=alt.life.sucks#6786

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 20:48:58 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 04:48 UTC

On Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 1:06:12 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Fredo from the Godfather was in it as well as DeNiro. These were the up and comers who are either dead or dying.
> I saw most of those guys in other stuff before that movie. But you're right, it did bring a bunch of them together, didn't it? They should have titled the movie "The Wave of the Future", knowing ahead of time that all involved would go on to become gurus in the acting world. As I said, it was an actor's movie. Very egotistical. Very overacted and also very slow and boring. I did not like it from the start. But at that point in my life there were some movies I thought were ok, mostly because I was young and stupidly convinced that these fuckers actually had talent. Maybe some do. But the story sucked. Some movies I sort of liked in my early 20s I still like today. But many got old quick. Like "Deliverance" for example. I wasn't in love with it but thought it was cool when I first saw it. Later it became increasingly hard to take with each new viewing. Lots of over acting. Not generous enough. All about them. All about acting. No true deliverance for the intelligent viewer.

The movie to me was not centered. All over the place. And did not care about any charater in it except the Viet Cong guy running the first game.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<49f21585-931f-47f6-b43e-13751e075303n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6790&group=alt.life.sucks#6790

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:25:00 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 08:25 UTC

> The movie to me was not centered. All over the place. And did not care about any charater in it except the Viet Cong guy running the first game.

I'm glad to hear you say that. I have met a lot of people who say they loved it. Of course that doesn't prove they really did love it, they just thought it was appropriate to do so. Yes, it was all over the place. No story. Very forced. Another Hollywood history lesson, the old "This is the way it was" theme, the "I was there, man" motif. The kind of music they listened to and so forth, as if everyone in the country at that time was into the same thing. These fucking Hollywood assholes come mainly from New York and L.A. and love making movies about middle America, usually with Sheriff's with southern accents popping up here and there. Yeah, the movie had to soul and I feel ashamed to be wasting my time talking about it.

Oh by the way, maybe you did it on purpose, maybe not, but you know there are some posts from me on page two of this board. Thanks to the intruding rude boys we have been pushed further and further away from center stage. Good, I like it that way. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know if you haven't noticed, there are posts not responded to on page two of this board. Will this group hold up? Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?

Re: Origins of Gambling

<330df22e-4990-4242-b586-504b99dd3947n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6835&group=alt.life.sucks#6835

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 20:39:40 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 04:39 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 3:25:01 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The movie to me was not centered. All over the place. And did not care about any charater in it except the Viet Cong guy running the first game.
> I'm glad to hear you say that. I have met a lot of people who say they loved it. Of course that doesn't prove they really did love it, they just thought it was appropriate to do so. Yes, it was all over the place. No story. Very forced. Another Hollywood history lesson, the old "This is the way it was" theme, the "I was there, man" motif. The kind of music they listened to and so forth, as if everyone in the country at that time was into the same thing. These fucking Hollywood assholes come mainly from New York and L.A. and love making movies about middle America, usually with Sheriff's with southern accents popping up here and there. Yeah, the movie had to soul and I feel ashamed to be wasting my time talking about it.
>
> Oh by the way, maybe you did it on purpose, maybe not, but you know there are some posts from me on page two of this board. Thanks to the intruding rude boys we have been pushed further and further away from center stage. Good, I like it that way. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know if you haven't noticed, there are posts not responded to on page two of this board. Will this group hold up? Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?

The south is portrayed as bigoted and ignorant. But I find most places bigoted and ignorant. It is not a geography it is the people.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<614b255e-2656-4668-b361-6c185bccbff0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6842&group=alt.life.sucks#6842

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 21:47:20 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 05:47 UTC

> The south is portrayed as bigoted and ignorant. But I find most places bigoted and ignorant. It is not a geography it is the people.

Yes, of course. We know that, but many do not. There are a ton of bigoted anti-bigots out there pulling a Sky one way or another.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<5sfxJ.45164$bo.3809@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6847&group=alt.life.sucks#6847

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <90890d30-475f-4357-9a58-5d9bcfc5b077n@googlegroups.com> <e14cc334-839e-4651-bc9c-538999da0d43n@googlegroups.com> <e0f1683b-d690-4228-b535-b65707cee978n@googlegroups.com> <72fb6f40-3b4e-4d4c-b542-a836c68e94b4n@googlegroups.com> <8ea8a865-b084-42a1-ac9a-4f94036516aan@googlegroups.com> <56f45116-506d-47bb-8376-285a720b6430n@googlegroups.com> <a049b513-3f9f-4ea0-b007-a057e0f05fcdn@googlegroups.com> <485d9255-51c6-4010-9fc6-13a7c661182cn@googlegroups.com> <f3d70272-5a9a-430e-8600-85fd86325062n@googlegroups.com> <1f8f58da-6716-47ae-91c0-a1a7f3a882c8n@googlegroups.com> <a9cdb55d-0603-458f-9046-fdf3b56ac14cn@googlegroups.com> <3f8632e5-46c7-4a21-8ca0-81301f1ab5c2n@googlegroups.com> <49f21585-931f-47f6-b43e-13751e075303n@googlegroups.com> <330df22e-4990-4242-b586-504b99dd3947n@googlegroups.com> <614b255e-2656-4668-b361-6c185bccbff0n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 22:23:20 -1000
 by: - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 08:23 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

"See Gandhi and the Beatles together"

TJ,
i never asked you how you douche?
Summer's Eve® your choice?
Rasta Farian Mac Carty burned the insides of my anus with that Drano®.
TJ with all the times we've had sex together, with you the bottom boy bitch,
i really want to know if i got these genital warts from you or not. I want
discuss how you really clean bozo's love hole. i love the way you laughed
when
i thought i had lost a tooth, when it was only an un-digested corn kernel.
you taste delicious, can i toss your salad again soon?
bozo loves to eat your hole, TJ you are one tasty treat.
bozo wants to make peace with you TJ. I won't hold it against you because
you are dying of a.i.d.s. and covid bed-ridden satanist enabler bozo
sockpuppet.
i didn't give you a.i.ds. you got it from some other john. call me TJ and
you too
Ollie Northie viking rape and pillage genetic nothing. call me judith call
me
TJ that fucker will pry the number from his fingers, shit under fingernails
still
after taking last dump, crawling to the toilet and satan filthy no washee
hands.
Call me TJ you douche bag. Rasta Farian Drano® burns are feeling better
now.
You had that strawberry fields strawberry small and taste anus love hole
chute.
What douche do you use? I like the smell.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<1c08f4b5-b977-4ac0-be50-339b8cda7ed4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6873&group=alt.life.sucks#6873

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 20:42:07 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 04:42 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 12:47:21 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The south is portrayed as bigoted and ignorant. But I find most places bigoted and ignorant. It is not a geography it is the people.
> Yes, of course. We know that, but many do not. There are a ton of bigoted anti-bigots out there pulling a Sky one way or another.

Before you know your place you need to be put in it.

Re: Origins of Gambling

<52LxJ.174254$831.134103@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6935&group=alt.life.sucks#6935

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 10:20:05 -1000
 by: - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 20:20 UTC

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

wrote in message news:...

JAY SMILKSTEIN / bozo de niro
bosodeniro@gmail.com

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

Plaintiff: WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK
Index No: 541-07
Defendant: SMILKSTEIN JAY SMILKSTEIN JAY
(More Information Below)

Jay A. Smilkstein
105 Manchester Drive,
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
@ Corner Of Marion Avenue
3.0 Bedroom
1.5 Bath
$ 480 K

914-666-6811 <------ 666 (Mark of Beast)

Everyone is jumping ship, (voyage of the damned) getting out.
Harry & Jay's Glory Hole home neighbors:
111 Manchester Drive, Mount Kisco, NY
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/111-Manchester-Dr-Mount-Kisco-NY-...

I just want to say here that my father Harry Smilkstein is still
alive at 99 years old, and in no way is my life a re-play of that
PSYCHO movie where my parent is dead in a room.
My father Harry Smilkstein is proud of me and he stands by me
and everything I do on the internet, harassing people on a vast
scale all over the world and especially New York.

I am beautiful:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/07012011.jpg
WIKIPEDIA
http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Bozo
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/BDN00/

I STILL LIVE WITH DADDY JEW
I AM BOZO (Jay Smilkstein)

Jay A Smilkstein
AGE: 51 years old

RELATIVES:
Harry Smilkstein
Address:
105 Manchester Dr
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914) 666-6811
Mount Kisco, NY
AGE: 99 years old

Jay A Smilkstein
Address :
105 Manchester Dr
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914) 666-6811
Mount Kisco, NY
AGE 51 Years

Bozo's Mt. Kisko address is: 105 Manchester Drive
Mount Kisco, NY
914-666-6811

AMAZING THE JEW HAS A 666 PHONE NUMBER !
THE MARK OF THE BEAST !

Bozo ---> WIKIPEDIA Created A Page Because
The Jew Pest Jay Smilkstein, Is
A Notorious AntiChrist Satan Kike
Who Bothers Jew York Radio Stations
With His Angst To Promote Satanic
Judaic Bolshevik Pornographic Hassidics

WIKIPEDIA
http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Bozo
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/BDN00/

Plaintiff: BOURICIOUS WILLARD BOURICIOUS WILLARD Index No:
10830-04
Defendant: SMILKSTEIN JAY SMILKSTEIN JAY Add. Info: CONTRACT

10830-04 2004/07/19 00 INDEX NUMBER APPLICATION
10830-04 2004/07/19 02 SUMMONS & COMPLAINT

Plaintiff: WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK Index No:
541-07
Defendant: SMILKSTEIN JAY SMILKSTEIN JAY Add. Info: F/S

541-07 2007/01/10 00 INDEX NUMBER APPLICATION
541-07 2007/01/10 02 SUMMONS & COMPLAINT
541-07 2007/01/10 LP LIS PENDENS SMILKSTEIN JAY
541-07 2007/01/10 LP LIS PENDENS PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
541-07 2007/01/10 LP LIS PENDENS DOE JOHN
541-07 2007/01/19 03 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
541-07 2007/01/22 03 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
541-07 2007/03/02 06 RJI
541-07 2007/03/14 10 ORDER GIACOMO
541-07 2007/07/13 58 JDG F/S (FORECLOSURE & SALE)
541-07 2007/07/13 67 JUDGMENT ROLL
541-07 2007/09/07 30 DECISION & ORDER LOEHR
541-07 2007/09/07 03 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
541-07 2007/09/07 15 AFFIRMATION
541-07 2007/09/07 13 ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE LOEHR
541-07 2007/09/07 15 AFFIRMATION
541-07 2007/09/07 03 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
541-07 2007/09/07 15 AFFIRMATION
541-07 2007/09/17 39 NOTICE OF ENTRY
541-07 2007/09/26 39 NOTICE OF ENTRY
541-07 2007/10/17 19 ANSWER
541-07 2009/01/16 30 DECISION & ORDER LOEHR
541-07 2009/01/16 11 MOTION
541-07 2009/01/16 36 SUPPORTING PLEADINGS
541-07 2009/05/21 63 TRIAL-READINESS ORDER LOEHR
541-07 2009/06/17 99 RESPONSE
541-07 2009/06/30 07 NOTE OF ISSUE
541-07 2009/09/09 99 RESPONSE
541-07 2009/09/11 48 NOTICE TO TAKE DEPOSITION (UPON ORAL
EXAMINATION)
541-07 2009/09/25 40 STIPULATION
541-07 2010/01/26 99 NOTICE TO ADMIT

Control #: F06199075 Recording Date: 1999/03/16 Liber: 12250
Document class: Conveyance Papers Document Type: Deed Page: 00257
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Smilkstein Harry/adm First Party - Individual
Smilkstein Jay Second Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco

Control #: F06299075 Recording Date: 1999/03/16 Liber: 25324
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page:
00294
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Ameriquest Mortgage Co Second Party - Corporation
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco
Transaction Notes
STM 402700296 Discharged 11 Oct 00

Control #: 402230602 Recording Date: 2000/08/21 Liber: n/a
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page: n/a
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Delta Funding Corp Second Party - Corporation
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco
Transaction Notes
STM 430390304 Discharged
STM 430390320 Discharged
STM 433570614 Discharged 29 Jan 04

Control #: 420370553 Recording Date: 2002/02/19 Liber: n/a
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page: n/a
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Bouricius Willard G Second Party - Individual
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Bouricius Jean Second Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco
Transaction Notes
STM 442890016 Discharged 08 Feb 05

Control #: 420510469 Recording Date: 2002/02/27 Liber: n/a
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page: n/a
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Accredited Home Lenders Inc Second Party - Corporation
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco
Transaction Notes Image Liber/Page Doc Ref # Description Additonal
Info
Details
ASS 422620090 Assignment
STM 443370011 Discharged

Control #: 442890027 Recording Date: 2005/02/08 Liber: n/a
Document class: Mortgage Papers Document Type: Mortgage Page: n/a
Transaction Parties Last/Corp Name First Name Party
Smilkstein Jay First Party - Individual
Washington Mutual Bank F A Second Party - Corporation
Transaction Towns Mt. Kisco

Jay Smilkstein ("Bozo de Nero") - 64 A.D. Rome Mass Murder
Psychotropic Insane American JEW
Bozo Jay Smilkstein ("Bozo de Nero", "Bozo de Niro", "the deleter",
"Stan de SD")
Publicly Exhibited Emulation Of 'Nero' 64 A.D. Rome Fire

Bozo ---> WIKIPEDIA Created A Page Because
The Jew Pest Jay Smilkstein, Is
A Notorious AntiChrist Satan Kike
Who Bothers Jew York Radio Stations
With His Angst To Promote Satanic
Judaic Bolshevik Pornographic Hassidics

WIKIPEDIA
http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Bozo
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/BDN00/

Employed Circus Jew Clown Bozo Jay Smilkstein:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/bozo_wild_jew.wav

> Jay A Smilkstein
> 105 Manchester Dr
> Mount Kisco, NY 10549
> AGE 51 Years

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/275659_100000408793494...

http://www.hfunderground.com/w/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300p...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28334187@N07/2643592443/
JAY SMILKSTEIN / bozo de niro

[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Origins of Gambling

<b2adf811-f205-41eb-8d5a-513464f7d314n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6974&group=alt.life.sucks#6974

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 12:59:13 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 20:59 UTC

> Before you know your place you need to be put in it.

Reminds me of how I felt when I went back to Allentown after living 23 years in Hollywood - how I had to go back to find out why I left. But at this stage of my life - no exaggeration, no joke - any town is ok as long as the room I'm renting isn't overrun with bugs and people aren't coming through the walls. I am content and am now dying from TMC (too much contentment) which leads to complacency and idleness resulting in ultimate death........... Oh yeah baby.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Origins of Gambling