"Aww, if you make me cry anymore, you'll fog up my helmet." -- "Visionaries" cartoon

interests / alt.life.sucks / I am sick of making excuses

SubjectAuthor
* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
+* I am sick of making excusesOllieNorthie@aol.com
|`* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
| +* I am sick of making excusesOllieNorthie@aol.com
| |`* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
| | `* I am sick of making excusesOllieNorthie@aol.com
| |  `- I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
| `* I am sick of making excusesJudith Latham
|  +* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
|  |`* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
|  | `* I am sick of making excusesOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |  `* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
|  |   `* I am sick of making excusesOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |    `* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
|  |     `* I am sick of making excusesOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |      `* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
|  |       `* I am sick of making excusesOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |        `* I am sick of making excusesThomas Joseph
|  |         `- I am sick of making excuses<bosodeniro
|  `- I am sick of making excuses<bosodeniro
`- I am sick of making excuses<bosodeniro

1
I am sick of making excuses

<1675ed27-93f9-4cde-ad02-8ad408b0fb13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6098&group=alt.life.sucks#6098

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 16:05:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I am sick of making excuses
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 00:05 UTC

Like not going for walks anymore because I like to talk out loud to myself when I walk and I'm afraid of what people might think of me for it. I used to walk late at night, home from driving the cab. Then I could walk the barren streets and let it all out. Very cathartic, gets the concept of exercise out of the mind, and it becomes more a dance than a walk, and I don't get out of breath. I don't have the guts to talk out loud to myself in the daylight. I need a giant earbud, one with bright neon type colors so everyone can see I'm on the cellphone, not talking to myself. But it's even better than a cellphone because I don't have to carry anything. Walking now has become, for quite some time, a huge chore - so much so that I keep putting it off and I know I need the movement. So it's time for the phony cellphone - the huge neon colored earbud concept - so I can wave my hands up and down and talk out loud any time I want, to let it all out, to release the pressure for my own good as well as those around me. I say this because I find myself getting out of breath early on walks now. I know it's from the weed and lying in bed for a week at a time. Walking is a chore. Straightforward and robotic. I gotta dance. But I can't because I am not aerobically fit enough. But I can get there with gentle dancing, like with the earbud firmly in place, boogying down the street waving my arms in all kinds of directions, bobbing and weaving, improve-strutting my way along life's lane in route to the golden sun.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<dea3e0c8-596d-4097-97ad-20c05c6b0eabn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6099&group=alt.life.sucks#6099

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 20:15:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I am sick of making excuses
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 04:15 UTC

On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 7:05:12 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Like not going for walks anymore because I like to talk out loud to myself when I walk and I'm afraid of what people might think of me for it. I used to walk late at night, home from driving the cab. Then I could walk the barren streets and let it all out. Very cathartic, gets the concept of exercise out of the mind, and it becomes more a dance than a walk, and I don't get out of breath. I don't have the guts to talk out loud to myself in the daylight. I need a giant earbud, one with bright neon type colors so everyone can see I'm on the cellphone, not talking to myself. But it's even better than a cellphone because I don't have to carry anything. Walking now has become, for quite some time, a huge chore - so much so that I keep putting it off and I know I need the movement. So it's time for the phony cellphone - the huge neon colored earbud concept - so I can wave my hands up and down and talk out loud any time I want, to let it all out, to release the pressure for my own good as well as those around me. I say this because I find myself getting out of breath early on walks now. I know it's from the weed and lying in bed for a week at a time. Walking is a chore. Straightforward and robotic. I gotta dance. But I can't because I am not aerobically fit enough. But I can get there with gentle dancing, like with the earbud firmly in place, boogying down the street waving my arms in all kinds of directions, bobbing and weaving, improve-strutting my way along life's lane in route to the golden sun.

I am getting better from the crud. Will it continue? Perhaps. I still got several days to go on the anti biotics. I think I should be on them all the time. My body needs help in fighting the germs of this world. As for talking to yourself no one is listening to you they got the chips in their brains now and are all networking about you with no chip.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<4de899db-6e42-4abf-8528-1e53f2eafdb4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6113&group=alt.life.sucks#6113

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:16:18 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 05:16 UTC

> I am getting better from the crud. Will it continue? Perhaps. I still got several days to go on the anti biotics. I think I should be on them all the time. My body needs help in fighting the germs of this world. As for talking to yourself no one is listening to you they got the chips in their brains now and are all networking about you with no chip.

You're right, I'm a gutless fuck. I could talk out loud in public and nobody would notice, and if they did they probably wouldn't care. But there could be that one guy - that one paranoid lunatic who thinks I'm talking about him - gotta watch out for those guys. They see street loony as easy marks, something to ridicule and boss around. So I keep the talk low, my lips not moving, very professional, like a ventriloquist. But I know you're right, I could do pretty much anything that might seem weird based on past social mores and get away with it. I need to be more bold. I need to stop being gutless. Maybe there's a group for it - Gutless Anonymous or whatever.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<35a8b8a1-623e-4fd7-b8b9-0d4c6ed2ca34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6132&group=alt.life.sucks#6132

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 18:49:13 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 02:49 UTC

On Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 12:16:19 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am getting better from the crud. Will it continue? Perhaps. I still got several days to go on the anti biotics. I think I should be on them all the time. My body needs help in fighting the germs of this world. As for talking to yourself no one is listening to you they got the chips in their brains now and are all networking about you with no chip.
> You're right, I'm a gutless fuck. I could talk out loud in public and nobody would notice, and if they did they probably wouldn't care. But there could be that one guy - that one paranoid lunatic who thinks I'm talking about him - gotta watch out for those guys. They see street loony as easy marks, something to ridicule and boss around. So I keep the talk low, my lips not moving, very professional, like a ventriloquist. But I know you're right, I could do pretty much anything that might seem weird based on past social mores and get away with it. I need to be more bold. I need to stop being gutless. Maybe there's a group for it - Gutless Anonymous or whatever.

Get the deNiro nut "you talking to me????' and then it is all over.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<c16a7b90-7971-4b65-b213-c93a377c4244n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6143&group=alt.life.sucks#6143

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:21:49 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 05:21 UTC

> Get the deNiro nut "you talking to me????' and then it is all over.

I know what you mean. It's like a guy who notices that he is being followed by someone in a car, that his apartment seems to be staked out. He goes to cops who ask him if he has any enemies, to which he replies, "Not that I know of." See, that's the scary part. You can go through life trying as hard as you can to make friends with everyone, to treat everyone with respect, and somewhere out there is one guy you never met who thinks you have wronged him in some way - and he is out to get you and you never know when it's going to happen.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<47357d61-350b-4a0e-b5b2-a975778999e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6160&group=alt.life.sucks#6160

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:32:01 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 00:32 UTC

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 12:21:50 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Get the deNiro nut "you talking to me????' and then it is all over.
> I know what you mean. It's like a guy who notices that he is being followed by someone in a car, that his apartment seems to be staked out. He goes to cops who ask him if he has any enemies, to which he replies, "Not that I know of." See, that's the scary part. You can go through life trying as hard as you can to make friends with everyone, to treat everyone with respect, and somewhere out there is one guy you never met who thinks you have wronged him in some way - and he is out to get you and you never know when it's going to happen.

How about a guy who has too many enemies. He starts reciting them to the cops. It goes on and on. Names almost everyone in the state. Finally the cop can't take it and kills him.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<b5d4rgha2g1icuf30qtm36sam0pthc3j7m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6166&group=alt.life.sucks#6166

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 12:00:29 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 17:00 UTC

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:16:18 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
<jazeev1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am getting better from the crud. Will it continue? Perhaps. I still got several days to go on the anti biotics. I think I should be on them all the time. My body needs help in fighting the germs of this world. As for talking to yourself no one is listening to you they got the chips in their brains now and are all networking about you with no chip.
>

>You're right, I'm a gutless fuck. I could talk out loud in public and nobody would notice, and if they did they probably wouldn't care. But there could be that one guy - that one paranoid lunatic who thinks I'm talking about him - gotta watch out for those guys. They see street loony as easy marks, something to ridicule and boss around. So I keep the talk low, my lips not moving, very professional, like a ventriloquist. But I know you're right, I could do pretty much anything that might seem weird based on past social mores and get away with it. I need to be more bold. I need to stop being gutless. Maybe there's a group for it - Gutless Anonymous or whatever.

You should meet Jacob, the rabbi's nephew. He has Tourettes and spits
profanities no matter where he's at or who he's with ( It's hysterical
no matter how many times I've heard him). You and he walking together
down the avenue could sound like a rap group. It could be your ticket
to fortune and fame.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<3fc29607-e9b4-49e9-9f9d-ab57d88866e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6171&group=alt.life.sucks#6171

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 14:56:33 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 22:56 UTC

> How about a guy who has too many enemies. He starts reciting them to the cops. It goes on and on. Names almost everyone in the state. Finally the cop can't take it and kills him.

I get it. A guy with that many enemies does not deserve to live. Not in a decent law abiding society. All too often the law goes after the 'perpetrator' without knowing for sure who it really is. Like when a dead body is discovered on the street - gunshot wound - and is called a victim. How do we know they didn't start something they couldn't finish? Same with the guy with too many enemies - which could come from having too many 'friends' - he is a threat to society because even without knowing or caring about it, he is breeding a sub culture of hate and revenge filled with so many people who want to kill him that in order to get close enough to do it they have to kill one another in the process. Yes, anyone with too many enemies deserves to die. What is too many? I'd say more than one. Anybody can have one, even someone who did nothing to deserve it. But two or more? You gotta go!

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<d16b7f04-5cdf-4c07-be72-df79a86f52a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6172&group=alt.life.sucks#6172

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 15:02:01 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 23:02 UTC

> You should meet Jacob, the rabbi's nephew. He has Tourettes and spits
> profanities no matter where he's at or who he's with ( It's hysterical
> no matter how many times I've heard him). You and he walking together
> down the avenue could sound like a rap group. It could be your ticket
> to fortune and fame.

I feel sorry for people with Tourettes because I know there are people out there just hoping for a chance to pretend to be offended by the Tourettes person so he can justifiably in public beat the Tourettes syndrome guy to death. I have seen such things. I knew a few guys with Tourettes. I liked them all. I'd see them erupt from time to time. Maybe it's not always Tourettes, maybe just something similar. One guy at the poolroom - I'd put him in the genius category - a Negro named Thomas - had some condition where he could not contain his emotions. If someone made a good shot on the table - even if there was high pressured gambling going on - he would yell, "Great shot!", with crazed out enthusiasm, and people would tell him to shut up. I can easily see such a situation getting out of hand. In our world there are many violent people who pretend to be otherwise, just waiting for an opportunity to pretend to be victimized so they can go off on somebody and do them bodily harm under the guise of protecting others, or whatever. I see it. I know it. But I can't prove it and I won't try.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<af359a59-fffc-49e1-9075-1ce5d463f617n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6173&group=alt.life.sucks#6173

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 15:07:54 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 23:07 UTC

I did not get to the point about Thomas. One day I asked him about his condition - can't recall how I did it, but it was in a nice way or I wouldn't have done it. He was very open about it. He said when he takes the meds his emotions are kept in check. "What's wrong with that?", I said.

"The pill is like an antibiotic that kills all bacteria, even the good germs. It stops me from bursting out verbally but makes me feel like a robot with emotions. It neutralizes my emotions. I take the meds, but every so often for my sanity I have to get off them and roll with myself the way I am.." It was interesting.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<d6bb51b0-de44-4f00-b893-6dfe81de1c0fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6192&group=alt.life.sucks#6192

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed9.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 20:13:12 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 04:13 UTC

On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 6:07:55 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I did not get to the point about Thomas. One day I asked him about his condition - can't recall how I did it, but it was in a nice way or I wouldn't have done it. He was very open about it. He said when he takes the meds his emotions are kept in check. "What's wrong with that?", I said.
>
> "The pill is like an antibiotic that kills all bacteria, even the good germs. It stops me from bursting out verbally but makes me feel like a robot with emotions. It neutralizes my emotions. I take the meds, but every so often for my sanity I have to get off them and roll with myself the way I am." It was interesting.

I can see that. I too need meds to be socially acceptable yet would like to go off them and roll for awhile. But I do not mess with it.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<91b0f0de-ec13-431a-acb8-192f29d62098n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6197&group=alt.life.sucks#6197

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 22:12:28 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 06:12 UTC

> I can see that. I too need meds to be socially acceptable yet would like to go off them and roll for awhile. But I do not mess with it.

Most of my sociable years existed only because I was a drinker. I think I had to drink to block out the noise. I am not blaming the booze. It was me. I had a lot of fun meeting the people I encountered over time, most while drunk. My forays into the social scene would go down almost 100% when I wasn't drinking. But then I also got into drinking alone at home. So that was not to block out any noise other than maybe the howls and shrieks within my brain. I use valium now and occasionally overuse them. Other than that I don't mess around. I don't have to. Staying in bed has become my newest and possibly worst addiction ever. I love it but it's taking me down fast. Hard mean long and heavy.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<96307821-234b-49a2-b9c9-efa95b5544a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6219&group=alt.life.sucks#6219

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:45:39 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 20:45 UTC

On Friday, December 10, 2021 at 1:12:29 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I can see that. I too need meds to be socially acceptable yet would like to go off them and roll for awhile. But I do not mess with it.
> Most of my sociable years existed only because I was a drinker. I think I had to drink to block out the noise. I am not blaming the booze. It was me.. I had a lot of fun meeting the people I encountered over time, most while drunk. My forays into the social scene would go down almost 100% when I wasn't drinking. But then I also got into drinking alone at home. So that was not to block out any noise other than maybe the howls and shrieks within my brain. I use valium now and occasionally overuse them. Other than that I don't mess around. I don't have to. Staying in bed has become my newest and possibly worst addiction ever. I love it but it's taking me down fast. Hard mean long and heavy.

I am tired of being so lazy but not enough to do anything about it.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<a_ftJ.114062$aF1.94130@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6244&group=alt.life.sucks#6244

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 19:43:15 -1000
 by: - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 05:43 UTC

<jazeev1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am getting better from the crud. Will it continue? Perhaps. I still got
>> several days to go on the anti biotics. I think I should be on them all
>> the time. My body needs help in fighting the germs of this world. As for
>> talking to yourself no one is listening to you they got the chips in
>> their brains now and are all networking about you with no chip.
>

>You're right, I'm a gutless fuck. I could talk out loud in public and
>nobody would notice, and if they did they probably wouldn't care. But
>there could be that one guy - that one paranoid lunatic who thinks I'm
>talking about him - gotta watch out for those guys. They see street loony
>as easy marks, something to ridicule and boss around. So I keep the talk
>low, my lips not moving, very professional, like a ventriloquist. But I
>know you're right, I could do pretty much anything that might seem weird
>based on past social mores and get away with it. I need to be more bold.
>I need to stop being gutless. Maybe there's a group for it - Gutless
>Anonymous or whatever.

You should meet Jacob, the rabbi's nephew. He has Tourettes and spits
profanities no matter where he's at or who he's with ( It's hysterical
no matter how many times I've heard him). You and he walking together
down the avenue could sound like a rap group. It could be your ticket
to fortune and fame.

Why don't you go and do a douche for once in your pathetic lesbian life?
The skid marks are not from your automobile, its your shit stained
collection of panties of a transgender freak. Yeah you smelled my stinky
ass feet but what you didn't smell was my eager asshole and i hear you are a
pegger with plenty of sex toys to drill into your long list of child rapist
child molesting lesbian lovers. Take a hebrew course for once in your life
instead of writing shit nobody can understand. Get a life loser.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<5a1dec6e-8a1f-43fd-8a39-91665df196d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6251&group=alt.life.sucks#6251

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 04:43:28 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 12:43 UTC

> I am tired of being so lazy but not enough to do anything about it.

I'm right there with you. It's getting worse and I have no one to blame but myself. I feel really out of it today. It's 7:30am, the time I'm usually trying to go to sleep. I laid in bed all night without sleep. I used to be able to get up and feel more zesty as the day wore on, but now when I start out feeling like shit it usually stays that way. Not always, but usually.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<%3stJ.114920$np6.66326@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6288&group=alt.life.sucks#6288

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 09:28:56 -1000
 by: - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 19:28 UTC

S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FYI this is the Rastafarian wack jobs's website http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

"Ras Tafarian" wrote in message news:sz4rJ.91593$qz4.71524@fx97.iad...

THE WHITE HOUSE — TRUMP ——► CROWDSTRIKE® [Steve Rubin]
SATANIC RITUAL CHILD ABUSE

————————————————————————————

PREFACE:

UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM / MOSSAD

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/XfZSllvprC9P/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtDeNQhWST7EnDtx-DSfug/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

“ Jews rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir

————————————————————————————

STEVE RUBIN (Jack Ruby Rubenstein)
Who Now Works At Crowdstrike®. Same Company That
Foisted The Complete Lies About Trump & Russia.
Total Liars.

CROWDSTRIKE = UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM

————————————————————————————

FROM WEBSITE:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou_1.jpg

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn_scabs_bruises_parched.bmp

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

--When in all actuality, it is -
--who wants to do things his own way,
--suffocating his own daughter in his own
--method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
--Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
--a dirty JEW family, just like the
VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist "father"
who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched lips / bruises / sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels the photo
that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture file name intact,
exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.

-kaitlyn-whothehellareyou.jpg

Like I said, the Talmud, the JEWS "religious" text demands that their
high priests be sorcerers, dealing in curses, spells, witchcraft, everything
occult . . . that goes right back to Semiramis and the foundation of
the occult sciences "religion", with her "son" in arms, Nimrod, of
Chaldea / Babel / Babylon (Iraq).

Steve Rubin is a N I M R O D
Notice the horns, you Devil Jewdas
Steve Rubin ! How dare you come
and hunt me down, and stalk me,
like I am Jesus or something !
Too much of a cheap JEW to buy
his own daughter a Kleenex !

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN: {all documented} MISSING CHILDREN
CHILD SACRIFICE SATAN KIKES

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT PROGRAM INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Rabbi Finkelstein Explains What Happens To The Missing White
Children In America During Passover, And All Year Round !

Click here to read the complete article
Re: I am sick of making excuses

<9757cc74-7074-4313-9533-0f096c44fa46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6333&group=alt.life.sucks#6333

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:56:46 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:56 UTC

On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 7:43:29 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am tired of being so lazy but not enough to do anything about it.
> I'm right there with you. It's getting worse and I have no one to blame but myself. I feel really out of it today. It's 7:30am, the time I'm usually trying to go to sleep. I laid in bed all night without sleep. I used to be able to get up and feel more zesty as the day wore on, but now when I start out feeling like shit it usually stays that way. Not always, but usually.

Still fighting the crud. The biotics are gone. Still some throat crud. Not as bad but not great. Nice weather here. Should go out and shit in the street.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<70e1f246-f54a-46ab-b976-26697b02273cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6373&group=alt.life.sucks#6373

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 15:25:17 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 23:25 UTC

> Still fighting the crud. The biotics are gone. Still some throat crud. Not as bad but not great. Nice weather here. Should go out and shit in the street.

The doctors are so inept and unknowing that you even had to give it it's own name - "The Crud." You do know that antibiotics are for bacteria only, they don't work on viruses. You probably had some kind of virus, I'm guessing. These fuckers talk as if there's only one and it's COVID. There are many viruses all around us. We are a virus. Or germs at least. I do not want to sound like a homeopathic preacher - I hate when people lay that shit on me when I'm suffering - but I think the best thing for you since the doctors don't seem to know what you've got (or do they?) - the best thing is to drink lots of water. Then go out and shit AND piss in the street.

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<ac6676c1-6be1-4555-b582-66d27181c108n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6379&group=alt.life.sucks#6379

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 19:40:50 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 03:40 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 6:25:19 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still fighting the crud. The biotics are gone. Still some throat crud. Not as bad but not great. Nice weather here. Should go out and shit in the street.
> The doctors are so inept and unknowing that you even had to give it it's own name - "The Crud." You do know that antibiotics are for bacteria only, they don't work on viruses. You probably had some kind of virus, I'm guessing. These fuckers talk as if there's only one and it's COVID. There are many viruses all around us. We are a virus. Or germs at least. I do not want to sound like a homeopathic preacher - I hate when people lay that shit on me when I'm suffering - but I think the best thing for you since the doctors don't seem to know what you've got (or do they?) - the best thing is to drink lots of water. Then go out and shit AND piss in the street.

I do not believe doctors or scientist know exactly how all this shit works. I suspect they are half right and therefore half wrong. Perhaps the body creates viruses to attack bacteria or some strange shit like that. I think a viral infection often corresponds with a bacteria one. Fight them all..

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<33125000-c737-4033-92de-a726bead27ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6641&group=alt.life.sucks#6641

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 22:57:52 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:57 UTC

> I do not believe doctors or scientist know exactly how all this shit works. I suspect they are half right and therefore half wrong. Perhaps the body creates viruses to attack bacteria or some strange shit like that. I think a viral infection often corresponds with a bacteria one. Fight them all.

I agree, fight them all - or give in to all of them at the same time. I am an intuitive scientist. I do not look at scientists and doctors as "they" because I know there's probably some good ones. The problem is there's just too many of them. So many that they have to create new specialties to get them to work. They are proceduralists more than anything. What some of these fuckers do could be taught to anyone at a trade school in a few months. In fact one day that might be the way it goes. Of course they don't know everything - and I don't expect them to. I do not gripe when they don't know something, I gripe when they pretend they do. The world is full of C students. I know it's true. These fuckers do not study to learn. They study only to pass enough tests to get out of school. Some are good and know wha they're doing - but how do you find them? It's a crap shoot. I think anyone going to college and pretending to learn stuff should be wired to a truth machine and asked if they really love the profession they're trying to get into or if they're doing it just for the money. They can pass all the tests they want, but if they can't prove they are genuinely interested in their classes they will not be graduated from school.

There's way too many of them - in all professions - inept unqualified people just holding on to their jobs by pretending to know stuff. The white coat and stethoscope around the neck doesn't hurt their chances of pulling it off. People are in awe of the whitecoats.

All hail the Honorable Dr. Fauci

Re: I am sick of making excuses

<EVAvJ.165416$1d1.162893@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6649&group=alt.life.sucks#6649

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <1675ed27-93f9-4cde-ad02-8ad408b0fb13n@googlegroups.com> <dea3e0c8-596d-4097-97ad-20c05c6b0eabn@googlegroups.com> <4de899db-6e42-4abf-8528-1e53f2eafdb4n@googlegroups.com> <b5d4rgha2g1icuf30qtm36sam0pthc3j7m@4ax.com> <d16b7f04-5cdf-4c07-be72-df79a86f52a9n@googlegroups.com> <af359a59-fffc-49e1-9075-1ce5d463f617n@googlegroups.com> <d6bb51b0-de44-4f00-b893-6dfe81de1c0fn@googlegroups.com> <91b0f0de-ec13-431a-acb8-192f29d62098n@googlegroups.com> <96307821-234b-49a2-b9c9-efa95b5544a8n@googlegroups.com> <5a1dec6e-8a1f-43fd-8a39-91665df196d1n@googlegroups.com> <9757cc74-7074-4313-9533-0f096c44fa46n@googlegroups.com> <70e1f246-f54a-46ab-b976-26697b02273cn@googlegroups.com> <ac6676c1-6be1-4555-b582-66d27181c108n@googlegroups.com> <33125000-c737-4033-92de-a726bead27ean@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:10:23 -1000
 by: - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 07:10 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> I do not believe doctors or scientist know exactly how all this shit
> works. I suspect they are half right and therefore half wrong. Perhaps the
> body creates viruses to attack bacteria or some strange shit like that. I
> think a viral infection often corresponds with a bacteria one. Fight them
> all.

All hail the Honorable Dr. Fauci

you 5150 psycho faggot with a.i.d.s. who spends his whole pathetic life
typing out pure shit that
nobody reads. do everyone a favor and kill yourself you dying pathetic
faggot with a.i.d.s. you
sucked my cock many times and guess what it wasn't i who gave you a.i.d.s.
like you accuse me of.
you've been sucking cock for most of your homo life you bed-ridden laughable
shrunken body and
physical disaster . . . just look at yourself in the mirror you shrivelled
piece of deep shit. i will never
forgive you for back-stabbing me you dying fucker.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
S.T.F.U.

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN — [Missing Children]
CHILD SACRIFICE: McDONALD'S CONTAINS HUMAN FLESH

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT INTERNET TROLL.
[...]

McDonald's Hamburgers And Sausages Made From Human Flesh !

FINKELSTEIN VIDEOS:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=JEWS+MCDONALDS&docid=608017436275184838&mid=59DD2D0F2F2CFB3F635759DD2D0F2F2CFB3F6357&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Rabbi Finkelstein says that their tradition of blood sacrifice has been
going on for thousands and thousands of years. “We take the children of the
enemy, which is the white race, we bring them to the basements of the
synagogues where we drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send
them off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

He explains that these children are sent to meat grinder facilities and sold
off to McDonald’s for a profit. Since most of these meat grinding facilities
are by the Mexican border line, many of the employees are illegal immigrants
and are willing to keep their mouths closed about this information because
they are making a good living to send home to their families.

Rabbi Finkelstein has no problem telling the interviewer, “You are eating
your children every day”. What kind of disturbing sick world do we live in
where this could be acceptable to even one human being.

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

HONOURED JEWISH HISTORIAN

ARIEL TOAFF: PASSOVER RITUAL MATZOS
TRADITION OF CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD

MATZOS CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD
'Hanging Christian Children Upside-Down
And Slitting Their Throats'

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK:
'BLOOD PASSOVER'
COMPLETE \ ONLINE:
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

BLOOD PASSOVER BOOK
EXCERPTS:

Chapter VI

"Reading the depositions of defendants accused of ritual child
murder with relation to the utilization of blood, one is left with
the clear impression that, rather than explain the need for the
blood of a Christian child, the defendants were attempting to
provide a description of the wonderful therapeutic and
magical properties of blood generally, and of blood extracted
from children and young persons in particular.

All the cases examined above, and in a great number of those
present in the compendiums of the segullot, remedies and
secret medications, drawn up and disseminated by the masters
of the practical Cabballah.

The ritual responses of the Gheonim, the heads of the rabbinical
academies of Babylon, active between the VII and XI centuries,
refer to the local custom of boiling perfumes and spices in water,
thus rendering them fragrant and odorous, and of circumcising
children, making their blood gush into that liquid until the
colors were mixed. "It is at this point", the rabbinical response
continues, "that all the young males wash Themselves in that
water, in memory of the blood of the pact, which has united
God to our patriarch Abraham"

In this rite, of a propitiatory nature, the blood from the
circumcision wound, united with the sweet-smelling potion,
is said to have possessed the ability to transform itself into a
potent aphrodisiac, used in curative electuaries, beneficial in
lending vigor to amorous desires and to the procreative
abilities of initiated males.

One could at this point conclude that the use of the powdered
blood of children, and especially Christian blood, as a haemostatic
during circumcision, In view of the disinterest in its regard shown
even by converted Jews, on other points inclined to defame
Judaism, is a chimera and a tendentious invention, either of
the inquisitors, obsessed with blood, or of Jews themselves,
terrorized by torture and slavishly eager to placate their
tormenters. But this would be erroneous and misleading."