Noone ever built a statue to a critic.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over TaByker
+- Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose ItsRusty Wyse
+* Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over TaByker
|+- Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose ItsRusty Wyse
|+- Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over TaByker
|`- Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over TaByker
`- Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Itsltlee1

1
Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!

<GaOdnXp9V4zZIvj8nZ2dnUU7-bfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5934&group=soc.culture.china#5934

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc,misc.immigration.usa
Subject: Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:00:51 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:00 UTC

"Walt In Seattle" wrote in message

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/10/07/faq-taiwan-china-tensions/
>
> https://apnews.com/article/tensions-flare-chinese-flights-near-taiwan-02b30ed449f663cf53ef0782482e35e9

IMHO, China won't invade Taiwan until it needs a public distraction from an
ongoing crisis within the PLA and CCP, not unlike how Argentina invaded the
Falklands when Gen. Galtieri's junta was about to collapse.

Right now most scholars are debating not whether China will explode into
civil war, but how many new republics will it fragment into afterwards:

https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/could-china-go-way-USSR

https://www.quora.com/How-will-China-look-if-it-splits-into-smaller-countries

https://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/2017/aug/13/china-faces-split-into-seven-parts-1642330.html

https://hongkongfp.com/2019/04/06/dream-china-splits-10-countries-beijing-threat-world-says-dissident-writer-liao-yiwu/

I pity the kids in future grade-school geography
classes who have to memorize the names and
locations of all these new countries: https://tinyurl.com/3cnvwaur

Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!

<dc9ff437-816d-4961-84e2-f15bd09384e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5936&group=soc.culture.china#5936

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 10:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:07 UTC

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 10:00:59 AM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> "Walt In Seattle" wrote in message
> >
> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/10/07/faq-taiwan-china-tensions/
> >
> > https://apnews.com/article/tensions-flare-chinese-flights-near-taiwan-02b30ed449f663cf53ef0782482e35e9
>
> IMHO, China won't invade Taiwan until it needs a public distraction from an
> ongoing crisis within the PLA and CCP, not unlike how Argentina invaded the
> Falklands when Gen. Galtieri's junta was about to collapse.
>
> Right now most scholars are debating not whether China will explode into
> civil war, but how many new republics will it fragment into afterwards:
>
> https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/could-china-go-way-USSR
>
> https://www.quora.com/How-will-China-look-if-it-splits-into-smaller-countries
>
> https://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/2017/aug/13/china-faces-split-into-seven-parts-1642330.html
>
> https://hongkongfp.com/2019/04/06/dream-china-splits-10-countries-beijing-threat-world-says-dissident-writer-liao-yiwu/
>
> I pity the kids in future grade-school geography
> classes who have to memorize the names and
> locations of all these new countries: https://tinyurl.com/3cnvwaur

There won't be a Taiwan in 20 years. And there will be no war in Taiwan.

Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!

<A6mdnR7bAN9H1_X8nZ2dnUU7-aHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5974&group=soc.culture.china#5974

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.military.naval,soc.culture.china,can.politics,alt.economics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 10:20:58 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:20 UTC

> What planet are you livng on, Byker?

Planet REALITY, "Walt," or whoever you are...

Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!

<337f152f-9512-4ab1-9c14-96f2ca744035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5981&group=soc.culture.china#5981

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:53:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:53 UTC

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:21:04 AM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> "Walt In Seattle" wrote in message
> >
> > What planet are you livng on, Byker?
>
> Planet REALITY, "Walt," or whoever you are...

There is no "reality" for you, Byker.
You are just too brainwashed, and can't think for yourself!!!
And way too racist!!!

Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!

<37WdnRcO_auBgfb8nZ2dnUU7-TXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6050&group=soc.culture.china#6050

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.military.naval,soc.culture.china,can.politics,alt.economics
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 13:38:19 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 18:38 UTC

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:21:04 AM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
>> Walt In Seattle wrote:
>> > What planet are you livng on, Byker?
>> Planet REALITY, "Walt," or whoever you are...
>
> If what you wrote is based on reality, you should be able to back it up
> with something more than what you've posted. Name your scholoars and list
> their bonafides along with their observations. Provide a detailed
> accounting of how China is about to fall apart or IS falling apart. Name
> and list the uprisings underway as we tupe. Name and list the various
> factions ready to break away. Demonstrate the PLA is fractured or soon
> will be. List and name unhappy generals ready to fight a civil war. Show
> us how Xi is losing his grip and so on..............

Yeah, sure, have me post shitloads of "peer-reviewed" facts that you
will only refute as "FAKE NEWS", if you bothered to read it at all.

Sorry, twirp, but I'm not taking your "bait"...

Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!

<9PGdnTzLsYSCgfb8nZ2dnUU7-KHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6051&group=soc.culture.china#6051

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc,misc.immigration.usa
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 13:38:22 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 18:38 UTC

"Walt In Seattle" wrote in message

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:21:04 AM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
>> Walt In Seattle wrote:
>> > What planet are you livng on, Byker?
>> Planet REALITY, "Walt," or whoever you are...
>
> If what you wrote is based on reality, you should be able to back it up
> with something more than what you've posted. Name your scholoars and list
> their bonafides along with their observations. Provide a detailed
> accounting of how China is about to fall apart or IS falling apart. Name
> and list the uprisings underway as we tupe. Name and list the various
> factions ready to break away. Demonstrate the PLA is fractured or soon
> will be. List and name unhappy generals ready to fight a civil war. Show
> us how Xi is losing his grip and so on..............

Yeah, sure, have me post shitloads of "peer-reviewed" facts that you
will only refute as "FAKE NEWS", if you bothered to read them at all.

Sorry, twirp, but I'm not taking your "bait"...

Re: In 10 To 20 Years, If Not Earlier, China Will Act To Impose Its Rule Over Taiwan And The U.S. Will Have To Choose Between Defending Taiwan Or Stepping Aside While China Achieves What It Has Wanted To Do For Decades!

<6565049c-547c-434f-85b9-6127ad3f0ec3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6097&group=soc.culture.china#6097

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 14:13:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 21:13 UTC

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 12:00:59 PM UTC-5, Byker wrote:
> "Walt In Seattle" wrote in message
> >
> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/10/07/faq-taiwan-china-tensions/
> >
> > https://apnews.com/article/tensions-flare-chinese-flights-near-taiwan-02b30ed449f663cf53ef0782482e35e9
>
> IMHO, China won't invade Taiwan until it needs a public distraction from an
> ongoing crisis within the PLA and CCP, not unlike how Argentina invaded the
> Falklands when Gen. Galtieri's junta was about to collapse.
>
> Right now most scholars are debating not whether China will explode into
> civil war, but how many new republics will it fragment into afterwards:
>
> https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/could-china-go-way-USSR
>
> https://www.quora.com/How-will-China-look-if-it-splits-into-smaller-countries
>
> https://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/2017/aug/13/china-faces-split-into-seven-parts-1642330.html
>
> https://hongkongfp.com/2019/04/06/dream-china-splits-10-countries-beijing-threat-world-says-dissident-writer-liao-yiwu/
>
> I pity the kids in future grade-school geography
> classes who have to memorize the names and
> locations of all these new countries: https://tinyurl.com/3cnvwaur

Aren't you getting too emotional?
If that were the case, all the split parts would be new born nations.
Chinese kids would not have to learn its 4-5,000 old history.
Would that a great relief for them?

On the other hand, may be Americans need to learn more about
emotional management.