From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about black
africans and black americans..
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 16:39:17 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 20:39 UTC

Hello..

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about black africans
and black americans..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to look at the following video of black americans:

Denzel Washington: "It's Not Color, It's Culture." | Urban View

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ayf8Iny9Eg

So i think i am smart and i am not in accordance with those black
americans that are talking in the video, since i say that the problem
that there is ethnical differences, so there is ethnic groups that we
call arabs, and there is ethnic groups that we call black africans or
black americans etc., and the problem is that the black africans or
black americans are giving too and too much importance to the "body"
side and to sex and to beauty of the body and they are neglecting the
intellectual and spiritual side, this is why they look like inferior
people, but arabs ethnical groups that we call arabs are known by there
decency , arabs are decent people and i think that this decency is part
of there DNA, and this arab decency is really important since it has
given the known arab kind of morality that we notice today, and i say
that it is so important to construct a kind trust that gives order that
is so important for efficiency too, and i think that arabs have also
other genetical traits such as the following, read my following
thoughts so that to notice:

More of my philosophy about how arabs and arab americans are good
business men..

As i have just said below that arabs are good business men,
and i think that it is part of the DNA of arabs, and i think
that arabs love very much to be well educated and it is
part of there DNA, here is more logical proof about it, read
it carefully so that to notice how arabs look like:

10 Reasons Arab Americans are Successful in Business

https://www.arabamerica.com/10-reasons-arab-americans-are-successful-in-business/

And read the following so that to notice how arabs are smart people:

The Innovative Flair Arab Inventors Bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

Also read the following about Arabs:

Research: Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative

It turns out that the U.S. is a major home for Arab inventors. In the
five-year period from 2009 to 2013, there were 8,786 U.S. patent
applications in our data set that had at least one Arab inventor. Of the
total U.S. patent applications, 3.4% had at least one Arab inventor,
despite the fact that Arab inventors represent only 0.3% of the total
population.

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2017/02/arab-inventors-make-the-u-s-more-innovative

Even Steve Jobs the founder of Apple had an arab Syrian immigrant father
called Abdul Fattah Jandal.

Read more here about it:

https://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/apple/who-is-steve-jobs-syrian-immigrant-father-abdul-fattah-jandali-3624958/

More of my philosophy about proto-arabic language and arabic language..

The proto-arabic language is very old and it is the earlier form
of arabic language and it comes from northern Arabia
and it comes from Jordan and Syria(Read here to notice it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Arabic_language) and the arabic
language comes also from the same places, and you have to know that even
in that very old Arabia the literacy have been extraordinarily
widespread(Look at the following video so that to understand it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTB59TrNqQ), so it is part of the
genome or genetics of arabs since they love very much to be well
educated, here is more logical proof about it:

Arab Americans better educated than most in U.S

Read more here to notice it:

https://www.michigandaily.com/content/arab-americans-better-educated-most-us

And arabs were also good at math, you can read about it here:

And i think arabs are smart people, Babylonians of Irak were racially
arabs, read about them here:

3,700-year-old Babylonian tablet rewrites the history of maths - and
shows the Greeks did not develop trigonometry

Read more here:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/24/3700-year-old-babylonian-tablet-rewrites-history-maths-could/

More of my philosophy about the familly name "Moulay" and about Arabs..

As you have noticed there is a word in my familly name and it is
"Moulay" in arabic that means "Monsignor" and that means in Morocco that
i am genetically and culturally descendant of prophet Muhammad, but i
will correct a mistake and it is that my mother is not a berber, since
she is descendant too from prophet Muhammad and his father and mother
have there familly tree that proves it, and my father is also descendant
of prophet Muhammad from his father and he has married my mother that is
descendant of prophet Muhammad, so since the ancestors of my father and
my mother had the great tendency of marrying arabs descendants of
prophet Muhammad, so then i am genetically much more Arab and i am much
more descendant of prophet Muhammad. You can read more about the familly
name Moulay in the following from wikipedia, and you can read about my
new monotheistic religion in my thoughts below:

Moulay (in Arabic : مولايّ mawlāyy) is a title of high nobility from
the Cherifian dynasty, name of Allah for Muslims. This title is thus
carried by the descendants of the sultans and king of Morocco,
themselves descendants of the Prophet Muhammad .

It can be assimilated to " Monsignor " or " Prince ". It is forbidden
in all Arab-Muslim countries to use this surname.

This title is worn by the Crown Prince of Morocco: Moulay Hassan .

When the reasons for the title are religious or the first name is
Mohammed , we use instead Sidi , equivalent to Sayyid , a term that is
also found in Persian , Turkish , but also in French and Spanish
respectively under the names of "Cid" And "El Cid".

Its female equivalent is Lalla .

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMoulay_%28titre%29

More of my philosophy about the Arab world..

The total population of arabs in the Arab world is 436 millions, you can
read about this statistic here:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/806106/total-population-arab-league/

More of my philosophy about why arabs are smart people..

I think arabs are smart people, and we can notice it more
by for example comparing the unployement of Brazil and Egypt for 2021:

Here is the unemployment of Brazil that is around 14.4% for year 2021:

https://tradingeconomics.com/brazil/unemployment-rate

And here is the unemployment of Egypt that is around 7.3% for 2021:

Egypt’s unemployment inches down to 7.3% in Q2 2021

Read more here:

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2021/08/16/egypts-unemployment-inches-down-to-7-3-in-q2-2021/

So i think that arabs are efficient at lowering unemployment since they
are good business men or much better business men, so i think we have to
be positive about arabs and do business with arabs.

And i think that economic growth of Egypt is around 5% in 2021-22, read
here so that to notice it:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/egypts-economy-grow-5-2021-22-rebound-continues-2021-07-26/#:~:text=Middle%20East-,Egypt's%20economy%20to%20grow%205%25%20in%202021%2D22,as%20rebound%20continues%3A%20Reuters%20survey&text=Egypt's%20economy%20will%20grow%205.0,the%20government's%20target%20of%205.4%25.

And read my following thoughts so that to notice that arabs are smart
people and they are good business men:

More of my philosophy about arabs and about Egypt and Saudi Arabia and
the UAE..

I think that arabs are advancing quickly, read my following thoughts
so that to understand, and read the following news about arabs and Egypt
so that to understand:

A Smart City in the Desert? Egypt Is Building a New Capital

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/a-smart-city-in-the-desert-egypt-is-building-a-new-capital

More of my philosophy about arabs and about Saudi Arabia and the UAE..

I invite you to read the following interesting article
of how arabs are "smart" people and are advancing really quickly:

Saudi Arabia and the UAE are economic frenemies. And that’s a good thing.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/menasource/saudi-arabia-and-the-uae-are-economic-frenemies-and-thats-a-good-thing/

And look at the following video at how even the french president Macron
Loves arabs since they know how to be the good business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIQZv2flTMg

More philosophy about arabs and arab americans..

And now more about how arabs are sophisticated people and more about
immigration..

Look at the following video to notice that arabs are
sophisticated people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmOM9Y8os9E

As you have noticed i am a white arab from Morocco and i think
i am smart since i have invented many scalable algorithms and
algorithms, and i think that arabs of Morocco are smart people,
read the following to notice it:

Morocco Wins 2 Gold Medals in Pan African Mathematics Olympiads

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about black africans and black americans..