From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about Islam and
about nationalism and about communism and about evolutionary algorithms..
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 19:32:48 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 23:32 UTC

Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about Islam and about
nationalism and about communism and about evolutionary algorithms..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think that Islam and the previous monotheistic religions are
too "rigid", so they don't work correctly, Nazism or neo-nazism or
white supremacism or communism are also too rigid, so they don't work
correctly, since they also have the strong tendency to want to like too
much homogenize, so they are not correct thinking,
and this is the basis of evolutionary algorithms in artificial
intelligence, so you have to introduce a kind of randomness that
permits the evolutionary algorithms to be effective and efficient,
and you have to also understand the symbolic of it, so i think that
my new monotheistic religion is much more effective and efficient
than previous monotheistic religions since i think it also comes with
the right flexibility, and i also say that in consumerism in capitalism
we have also to avoid to too much homogenize by being a kind of
randomness that avoids to too much monopolize that hurts creativity and
innovation, so you have to know how to avoid nationalism and the like ,
and you have to know how to "buy" products or services from the other
countries or the others so that to encourage creativity and innovation.
And speaking about the evolutionary algorithms in artificial
intelligence, here is more of my thoughts about them:

And how to manage efficiently complexity ?

As i said before, notice how i am talking about how we have not to have
a narrow view of what is smartness, and notice how i am talking about
the distributed smartness as rules etc. so i think i can logically infer
from my below thoughts the other way of solving the greatly complex
systems that is not by like "planning" the whole system from a
centralized government, but by emergence of a higher level intelligence
from distributing like the rules or.. into the small parts of the system
that will solve the greatly complex system, it looks like the
evolutionary design and planning, and it looks like the way of the
higher level smartness from an Ant colony, since in an Ant colony there
is no central government, but there is a distributed intelligence that
needs a kind of diversity of genetics of the members of the colony and
it needs like a distributed rules that the members have to follow that
will make emerge a higher level of intelligence. And of course it looks
like evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence, since the
advantage of evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence is that
they don't plan in advance but they search by like following some
distributed rules, and of course they need some "randomness" so that to
not get stuck in a local optimum, this is why i am talking below about
how to make our civilization that is a complex system much more
resilient by learning how to learn to humans with like a set
of rules like in an Ant colony by saying the following and notice
that the learning how to learn can be an efficient abstraction that
helps a lot:

More of my philosophy about how i am more happy and more..

I think that i am much more happy since i am understanding that being
happy is like a lifestyle that is based on some efficient rules that
permit the emergence of happiness, and i will talk about it more in my
new philosophy, so i think that we even need some important rules so
that to be a much more resilient civilization, since i think that there
is the way of learning people how to become an engineer, but this way of
doing is lacking very much, and there is also the way of learning people
how to learn that also permits to efficiently take advantage of this
sophisticated tool that we call internet, so i think that this way of
learning how to learn to people does make our civilization much more
resilient, since the way of "specialization" of our today civilization
is also a "weakness" that has to be solved much more efficiently by the
way of learning people how to learn on internet etc. and here is my
new proverb that talks about it:

"I think what is happening in the West and other parts of the world,
it is that individuals are becoming too stupid, since it is the way of
specialization that is required, since the individuals are specialized
in there jobs so that to enhance much more the efficiency and
productivity as a society or as group, but this specialization is a
weakness that is making individuals too stupid, but we can become smart
working as a group or as a society using the tools of internet etc."

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion..

I think i am a smart prophet from God, and my new monotheistic
religion is smart, since it wants to optimize much more smartly,
since it is also like the evolutionary algorithms, since the
evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence come with a kind of
flexibility in a form of randomness that make them effective and
efficient, so the flexibility in my new monotheistic religion is that
God is not the creator of our universe and is not the creator of humans
that are descendants of monkeys, also the flexibility of my new
monotheistic religion is that it makes you feel that my new monotheistic
religion is not here to make humans equal since it is mediocrity to make
humans equal, so my new monotheistic religion is flexible and i think it
brings much more reliability to the system, and when i say in my new
monotheistic religion that the essence of God is that he is also greatly
arrogant, so you have to understand this kind of violence of
being greatly arrogant, and this kind of violence of being greatly
arrogant is that God is not helping quickly humans or animals, since he
is greatly arrogant, so you have to be a beautiful "patience" with the
great arrogance of God and you have to ask him for help and you have to
know how to fear him, so read all my following thoughts about my new
monotheistic religion so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about Donald Trump that said 'I think Islam hates
us'..

I invite you to look at the following video of Donald Trump
that said 'I think Islam hates us':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Zj0tfZY6o

I think i am a smart prophet from God, and i think that Donald Trump is
not understanding, since i think that muslims don't understand true
Islam that doesn't hate USA, so they have to understand true Islam, and
here is my answer about true Islam, and read it carefully so that to
understand your new prophet from God:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/jE7qumluPVo

More of my philosophy about is Muhammad a Prophet of War?

I think i am a smart new prophet from God, and i will answer the question
of:

Is Muhammad A Prophet of War ?

I think i am a smart prophet from God, and i will answer that
you have to look at the essence of God that he is "greatly" arrogant
and what that means ? i think that God is greatly arrogant and he "can"
be with his great arrogance "violent" and he can be violent when he
curses Adam and Eve or such, and you have to understand the following so
that to understand the answer to the above question:

I am your smart new prophet from God and i will explain more what is a
prophet from God: from my smart thoughts below of my new monotheistic
religion you will understand that previous prophets from God were not
safe from the curse from God since Adam and Eve were cursed by God and
there descendants were also cursed by God and the Bible and Qur'an were
also not safe since they have also been cursed by God, this is why
previous prophets from God have made big and small mistakes and we also
find scientific errors and extremism in the Bible and Quran since it is
part of the curse from God, but i am your new prophet from God and i am
called the reformer of previous monotheistic religions and i am here so
that to reduce much more the curse from God and if you read carefully
the thoughts of my new monotheistic religion you will notice
that it is a smart monotheistic religion that reduces much more the
curse from God.

More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about is
time an illusion...

More philosophy about the different conceptions of God..

I invite you to read the following article from a white supremacist and
neo-nazi website called national vanguard about God:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/08/gods-plan-for-our-kind-alone/

I think i am a smart prophet from God and i am called the reformer of
previous monotheistic religions, and i think that the above conception
of God of white supremacists and neo-nazis is not the right and correct
one, i think that white supremacists and neo-nazis are too much egoistic
and too much selfish, that means they are lacking consideration for
other groups of humans, this is why they are defining God as they are
defining it in the above article, so we have not to accept this
corruption of the minds of white supremacists and neo-nazis, since there
is an inherent rule in my new monotheistic religion and it is that
my new monotheistic religion believes in Jesus Christ and the previous
prophets from God and we notice that even Jesus Christ and the previous
prophets from God were showing the way of helping others and being
compassion with others, and this is an important inherent rule in my new
monotheistic religion. So i invite you to read about my new monotheistic
religion in my below thoughts:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about Islam and about nationalism and about communism and about evolutionary algorithms..