Most of your faults are not your fault.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an Americanltlee1
`* Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an Americanbmoore
 `* Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attaltlee1
  `* Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attabmoore
   `* Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an Americanltlee1
    +* Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an Americanbmoore
    |`* Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an Americanltlee1
    | `- Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an Americanbmoore
    `* Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an Americanltlee1
     `- Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an AmericanRusty Wyse

1
Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<af352b5f-e648-4c4c-a35a-eaad1e3bf860n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5688&group=soc.culture.china#5688

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 18:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American
Biowarfare Attack?
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:37 UTC

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 6:38:18 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 11:00:28 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > "During the last eighteen months, I think I’ve stood nearly alone on the Internet in arguing that the late 2019 Covid outbreak that began in Wuhan, China was probably the result of an American biowarfare attack conducted by rogue elements of our own national security establishment.
> >
> > The individual articles in my long series have been viewed some 350,000 times, but with rather few exceptions almost no one has publicly endorsed such an extremely controversial hypothesis, and almost as few of the multitude of readers have even been willing to acknowledged its existence.
> >
> > However, that unfortunate situation may now be starting to change. Just a couple of days ago, an influential MAGA/Trumpist website called The Conservative Treehouse published a 1,400 word piece strongly suggesting that America’s “Fourth Branch of Government,” namely our intelligence services, were quite possibly responsible for the Covid epidemic, and even concurring with me that former Secretary of State and CIA Director Mike Pompeo seems the individual most likely to know who was really responsible.
> >
> > Did The Fourth Branch of Government Release SARS-CoV-2 Then Blame China The Conservative Treehouse • October 4, 2021 • 1,400 Words
> >
> > The motives suggested are somewhat different from my own, with the alleged goal being to help ensure Trump’s defeat for reelection, and other details are also at variance with my analysis. But these are secondary matters of little importance compared to general agreement on the overriding question of “Who Did It?” and I have anyway never claimed much certainty in my speculations about “Why?”
> >
> > To the extent that America’s enormous number of still-fervent Trump supporters begin moving in the direction suggested by this piece, the likelihood of our being able to firmly answer both “Who?” and “Why?” will be greatly enhanced. Given the deaths of so many hundreds of thousands of American citizens and the severe disruption to the daily lives of our entire population, these seem very important questions to be asking."
> >
> > https://www.unz.com/announcement/is-the-tide-finally-turning-on-covid-as-an-american-biowarfare-attack/
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Unz
>
> Ron Keeva Unz (born September 20, 1961) is the editor-in-chief and publisher of The Unz Review, a website that promotes antisemitism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories, and white supremacist material. In addition to Unz's own writings, the site has hosted pieces by white supremacist Jared Taylor, among others.

I know the site.
But unlike many other sites, this site provide links to the evidence and/or reasoning.
Readers could then decide for himself or herself on what to believe and what not to believe.

Concerning the COVID-19 conspiracy, I had raised the question on why would DOD fund
Wuhan Lab to perform gain of function research.

"Gain of function research is like an attempt to weaponize the virus, and perhaps, for mass
destruction. Nuclear weapon research is a dangerous endeavor. Will the US DOD outsource
its nuclear weapon research to Chinese researchers it has no control?"

The answer per the article introduced by Unz:
"♦ Central Point – The Defense Department would not be spending money to develop a
biological weapon in Wuhan, China unless they already had developed that weapon in the
United States. The Pentagon would not give a biological weapon to the communist Chinese
unless the U.S. already developed it; and unless they already had a countermeasure to
the consequences of it. "

The rest of the story: The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China. Conspiracy theory
for sure. But more reasonable than DOD outsourced biological weapon development to China.

Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<0551fd21-139a-4586-9789-89bd5611144cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5690&group=soc.culture.china#5690

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 05:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
Biowarfare Attack?
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:51 UTC

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 6:37:04 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> [...]
>
> "Gain of function research is like an attempt to weaponize the virus, and perhaps, for mass
> destruction. Nuclear weapon research is a dangerous endeavor. Will the US DOD outsource
> its nuclear weapon research to Chinese researchers it has no control?"
>
> The answer per the article introduced by Unz:
> "♦ Central Point – The Defense Department would not be spending money to develop a
> biological weapon in Wuhan, China unless they already had developed that weapon in the
> United States. The Pentagon would not give a biological weapon to the communist Chinese
> unless the U.S. already developed it; and unless they already had a countermeasure to
> the consequences of it. "
>
> The rest of the story: The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China.. Conspiracy theory
> for sure. But more reasonable than DOD outsourced biological weapon development to China.

But not as reasonable as simply, it is a naturally occurring virus that spread from animals to humans, first time that we know is in Wuhan. There is no real evidence to the contrary.

Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<7517a0cc-a50c-4a56-869d-417639670f69n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5706&group=soc.culture.china#5706

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:00:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 19:00 UTC

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 12:51:37 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 6:37:04 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Unz
> > >
> > > Ron Keeva Unz (born September 20, 1961) is the editor-in-chief and publisher of The Unz Review, a website that promotes antisemitism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories, and white supremacist material. In addition to Unz's own writings, the site has hosted pieces by white supremacist Jared Taylor, among others.
> > I know the site.
> > But unlike many other sites, this site provide links to the evidence and/or reasoning.
> > Readers could then decide for himself or herself on what to believe and what not to believe.
> >
> > Concerning the COVID-19 conspiracy, I had raised the question on why would DOD fund
> > Wuhan Lab to perform gain of function research.
> >
> > "Gain of function research is like an attempt to weaponize the virus, and perhaps, for mass
> > destruction. Nuclear weapon research is a dangerous endeavor. Will the US DOD outsource
> > its nuclear weapon research to Chinese researchers it has no control?"
> >
> > The answer per the article introduced by Unz:
> > "♦ Central Point – The Defense Department would not be spending money to develop a
> > biological weapon in Wuhan, China unless they already had developed that weapon in the
> > United States. The Pentagon would not give a biological weapon to the communist Chinese
> > unless the U.S. already developed it; and unless they already had a countermeasure to
> > the consequences of it. "
> >
> > The rest of the story: The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China. Conspiracy theory
> > for sure. But more reasonable than DOD outsourced biological weapon development to China.

> But not as reasonable as simply, it is a naturally occurring virus that spread from animals to humans, first time that we know is in Wuhan. There is no real evidence to the contrary.

Generally speaking, simple explanation is often better explanation.
But the above does explain some unexpected and human cost wise, tragic, behavior of US health officials.
1. As I had pointed out more than once, Antony Fauci's statement de-emphasizing the threat of COVID-19
was surprising. As he knew this virus before and he was sure it won't cause big problem in the US.

2. The CDC was trying hard to monopolized the testing. Result: Earlier cases were undetected.
More important, the CDC insisted to make its own test and in small scale. With the gene sequence provided to
the WHO by Chinese scientists at Jan 13, RT-PCR tests were readily made and found effective. Yet CDC staff in
the US decided to make more complicated test in order to filter out other unnamed coronovirus.

3. Japan media had reported that it had COVID-19 patients in Japan who had not been in contact with
Chinese in mainland China. Rather, they traveled to the US. Its conclusion was that COVID-19 existed in
the US earlier than China but US cases were misdiagnosed as flu.

4. The CDC had reported ~80000 flu death during the 2017-18 flu season. They gave the 80000 number to
the press at Sep 2018. The CDC also released a report at Dec 2018. Yet the number of reduced to 61000 after a
Dec 2019 update. Still another report giving the number of flu death of 52000 after a Sep. 30th 2021 update.
Had the CDC misdiagnosed and mix up COVID with flu?

Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<dd836d0b-e2f1-4a63-a299-1c65490567c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5711&group=soc.culture.china#5711

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 13:58:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 20:58 UTC

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 12:00:44 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 12:51:37 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:

> > > I know the site.
> > > But unlike many other sites, this site provide links to the evidence and/or reasoning.
> > > Readers could then decide for himself or herself on what to believe and what not to believe.
> > >
> > > Concerning the COVID-19 conspiracy, I had raised the question on why would DOD fund
> > > Wuhan Lab to perform gain of function research.
> > >
> > > "Gain of function research is like an attempt to weaponize the virus, and perhaps, for mass
> > > destruction. Nuclear weapon research is a dangerous endeavor. Will the US DOD outsource
> > > its nuclear weapon research to Chinese researchers it has no control?"
> > >
> > > The answer per the article introduced by Unz:
> > > "♦ Central Point – The Defense Department would not be spending money to develop a
> > > biological weapon in Wuhan, China unless they already had developed that weapon in the
> > > United States. The Pentagon would not give a biological weapon to the communist Chinese
> > > unless the U.S. already developed it; and unless they already had a countermeasure to
> > > the consequences of it. "
> > >
> > > The rest of the story: The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China. Conspiracy theory
> > > for sure. But more reasonable than DOD outsourced biological weapon development to China.
>
> > But not as reasonable as simply, it is a naturally occurring virus that spread from animals to humans, first time that we know is in Wuhan. There is no real evidence to the contrary.
> Generally speaking, simple explanation is often better explanation.
> But the above does explain some unexpected and human cost wise, tragic, behavior of US health officials.
> 1. As I had pointed out more than once, Antony Fauci's statement de-emphasizing the threat of COVID-19
> was surprising. As he knew this virus before and he was sure it won't cause big problem in the US.

You're saying that Fauci was in on it somehow?

You really will believe any contrived silliness in order to get China off the hook.

> 2. The CDC was trying hard to monopolized the testing. Result: Earlier cases were undetected.
> More important, the CDC insisted to make its own test and in small scale. With the gene sequence provided to
> the WHO by Chinese scientists at Jan 13, RT-PCR tests were readily made and found effective. Yet CDC staff in
> the US decided to make more complicated test in order to filter out other unnamed coronovirus.
>
> 3. Japan media had reported that it had COVID-19 patients in Japan who had not been in contact with
> Chinese in mainland China. Rather, they traveled to the US. Its conclusion was that COVID-19 existed in
> the US earlier than China but US cases were misdiagnosed as flu.
>
> 4. The CDC had reported ~80000 flu death during the 2017-18 flu season. They gave the 80000 number to
> the press at Sep 2018. The CDC also released a report at Dec 2018. Yet the number of reduced to 61000 after a
> Dec 2019 update. Still another report giving the number of flu death of 52000 after a Sep. 30th 2021 update.
> Had the CDC misdiagnosed and mix up COVID with flu?

Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<502c87c6-31fc-436b-bc93-949a358fc243n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5733&group=soc.culture.china#5733

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 02:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Biowarfare Attack?
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 09:51 UTC

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 8:58:54 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 12:00:44 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > But not as reasonable as simply, it is a naturally occurring virus that spread from animals to humans, first time that we know is in Wuhan. There is no real evidence to the contrary.
> > Generally speaking, simple explanation is often better explanation.
> > But the above does explain some unexpected and human cost wise, tragic, behavior of US health officials.
> > 1. As I had pointed out more than once, Antony Fauci's statement de-emphasizing the threat of COVID-19
> > was surprising. As he knew this virus before and he was sure it won't cause big problem in the US.
> You're saying that Fauci was in on it somehow?
>
> You really will believe any contrived silliness in order to get China off the hook.
> > 2. The CDC was trying hard to monopolized the testing. Result: Earlier cases were undetected.
> > More important, the CDC insisted to make its own test and in small scale. With the gene sequence provided to
> > the WHO by Chinese scientists at Jan 13, RT-PCR tests were readily made and found effective. Yet CDC staff in
> > the US decided to make more complicated test in order to filter out other unnamed coronovirus.
> >
> > 3. Japan media had reported that it had COVID-19 patients in Japan who had not been in contact with
> > Chinese in mainland China. Rather, they traveled to the US. Its conclusion was that COVID-19 existed in
> > the US earlier than China but US cases were misdiagnosed as flu.
> >
> > 4. The CDC had reported ~80000 flu death during the 2017-18 flu season. They gave the 80000 number to
> > the press at Sep 2018. The CDC also released a report at Dec 2018. Yet the number of reduced to 61000 after a
> > Dec 2019 update. Still another report giving the number of flu death of 52000 after a Sep. 30th 2021 update.
> > Had the CDC misdiagnosed and mix up COVID with flu?

All 1 to 4 above are readily accessible.
Regarding Fauci, his pronouncement was "Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'" according to USAToday
headline. Why would he make that kind of pronouncement if COVID-19 was really new to him?
No, it does not mean he was involved in anything. But for any person in his position, he must heard a lot of
things through the grapevine.

Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<a92d8f07-cd65-4fbe-be74-d5f4458ba562n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5745&group=soc.culture.china#5745

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 08:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
Biowarfare Attack?
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 15:25 UTC

On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 2:51:59 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 8:58:54 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:

> > > Generally speaking, simple explanation is often better explanation.
> > > But the above does explain some unexpected and human cost wise, tragic, behavior of US health officials.
> > > 1. As I had pointed out more than once, Antony Fauci's statement de-emphasizing the threat of COVID-19
> > > was surprising. As he knew this virus before and he was sure it won't cause big problem in the US.
> > You're saying that Fauci was in on it somehow?
> >
> > You really will believe any contrived silliness in order to get China off the hook.
> > > 2. The CDC was trying hard to monopolized the testing. Result: Earlier cases were undetected.
> > > More important, the CDC insisted to make its own test and in small scale. With the gene sequence provided to
> > > the WHO by Chinese scientists at Jan 13, RT-PCR tests were readily made and found effective. Yet CDC staff in
> > > the US decided to make more complicated test in order to filter out other unnamed coronovirus.
> > >
> > > 3. Japan media had reported that it had COVID-19 patients in Japan who had not been in contact with
> > > Chinese in mainland China. Rather, they traveled to the US. Its conclusion was that COVID-19 existed in
> > > the US earlier than China but US cases were misdiagnosed as flu.
> > >
> > > 4. The CDC had reported ~80000 flu death during the 2017-18 flu season. They gave the 80000 number to
> > > the press at Sep 2018. The CDC also released a report at Dec 2018. Yet the number of reduced to 61000 after a
> > > Dec 2019 update. Still another report giving the number of flu death of 52000 after a Sep. 30th 2021 update.
> > > Had the CDC misdiagnosed and mix up COVID with flu?
> All 1 to 4 above are readily accessible.
> Regarding Fauci, his pronouncement was "Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'" according to USAToday
> headline. Why would he make that kind of pronouncement if COVID-19 was really new to him?
> No, it does not mean he was involved in anything. But for any person in his position, he must heard a lot of
> things through the grapevine.

Based on the above analysis, "The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China. " is an absurd conclusion.

Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<0def4514-fc66-4310-88de-9d0fbfe83cfdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5747&group=soc.culture.china#5747

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 09:06:14 -0700 (PDT)
Biowarfare Attack?
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:06 UTC

On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 3:25:46 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:
> On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 2:51:59 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > You're saying that Fauci was in on it somehow?
> > >
> > > You really will believe any contrived silliness in order to get China off the hook.

> > All 1 to 4 above are readily accessible.
> > Regarding Fauci, his pronouncement was "Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'" according to USAToday
> > headline. Why would he make that kind of pronouncement if COVID-19 was really new to him?
> > No, it does not mean he was involved in anything. But for any person in his position, he must heard a lot of
> > things through the grapevine.
> Based on the above analysis, "The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China. " is an absurd conclusion.

"The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China" is not my conclusion. For that you have to read Ron Unz's article
and the article entitled "Did The Fourth Branch of Government Release SARS-CoV-2 Then Blame China."
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/02/did-the-fourth-branch-of-government-release-sars-cov-2-then-blame-china/

Whether one agrees with the series of articles by Ron Unz as well theconservativetreehouse.com article
which prompted Ron Unz to conclude that the tide is changing. The conservativetreehouse.com article
does explain
1) why the DOD outsourced bioweapon research to China, and
2) otherwise difficult to explain decisions of certain health official of the US government.

Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<4ed44184-f8ac-4854-9f2e-c9adaeca63d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5749&group=soc.culture.china#5749

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 09:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
Biowarfare Attack?
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:29 UTC

On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 9:06:16 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 3:25:46 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:

> > > All 1 to 4 above are readily accessible.
> > > Regarding Fauci, his pronouncement was "Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'" according to USAToday
> > > headline. Why would he make that kind of pronouncement if COVID-19 was really new to him?
> > > No, it does not mean he was involved in anything. But for any person in his position, he must heard a lot of
> > > things through the grapevine.
> > Based on the above analysis, "The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China. " is an absurd conclusion.

> "The 4th branch released the virus and blamed China" is not my conclusion..

It is obviously the narrative that you're pushing. And there is no evidence for it. BTW, you have been doing this kind of thing on this NG for decades, so you are not fooling anyone.

> or that you have to read Ron Unz's article
> and the article entitled "Did The Fourth Branch of Government Release SARS-CoV-2 Then Blame China."
> https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/02/did-the-fourth-branch-of-government-release-sars-cov-2-then-blame-china/
>
> Whether one agrees with the series of articles by Ron Unz as well theconservativetreehouse.com article
> which prompted Ron Unz to conclude that the tide is changing. The conservativetreehouse.com article
> does explain
> 1) why the DOD outsourced bioweapon research to China, and
> 2) otherwise difficult to explain decisions of certain health official of the US government.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<0ba7a4ff-60d3-49b4-ae0f-6f7db5f04e08n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6033&group=soc.culture.china#6033

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:14:42 -0700 (PDT)
Biowarfare Attack?
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 02:14 UTC

On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 4:51:59 AM UTC-5, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 8:58:54 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:

> > > Generally speaking, simple explanation is often better explanation.
> > > But the above does explain some unexpected and human cost wise, tragic, behavior of US health officials.
> > > 1. As I had pointed out more than once, Antony Fauci's statement de-emphasizing the threat of COVID-19
> > > was surprising. As he knew this virus before and he was sure it won't cause big problem in the US.
> > You're saying that Fauci was in on it somehow?
> >
> > You really will believe any contrived silliness in order to get China off the hook.
> > > 2. The CDC was trying hard to monopolized the testing. Result: Earlier cases were undetected.
> > > More important, the CDC insisted to make its own test and in small scale. With the gene sequence provided to
> > > the WHO by Chinese scientists at Jan 13, RT-PCR tests were readily made and found effective. Yet CDC staff in
> > > the US decided to make more complicated test in order to filter out other unnamed coronovirus.
> > >
> > > 3. Japan media had reported that it had COVID-19 patients in Japan who had not been in contact with
> > > Chinese in mainland China. Rather, they traveled to the US. Its conclusion was that COVID-19 existed in
> > > the US earlier than China but US cases were misdiagnosed as flu.
> > >
> > > 4. The CDC had reported ~80000 flu death during the 2017-18 flu season. They gave the 80000 number to
> > > the press at Sep 2018. The CDC also released a report at Dec 2018. Yet the number of reduced to 61000 after a
> > > Dec 2019 update. Still another report giving the number of flu death of 52000 after a Sep. 30th 2021 update.
> > > Had the CDC misdiagnosed and mix up COVID with flu?
> All 1 to 4 above are readily accessible.
> Regarding Fauci, his pronouncement was "Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'" according to USAToday
> headline. Why would he make that kind of pronouncement if COVID-19 was really new to him?
> No, it does not mean he was involved in anything. But for any person in his position, he must heard a lot of
> things through the grapevine.

Anyway, last poll shows that 'Most Americans Agree Dr. Fauci Has ‘Lost Credibility’.

"More than 18 months into the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. government’s leading expect on the virus has lost credibility and a plurality of Americans now have a negative opinion of Dr. Anthony Fauci.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 41% of American Adults now have a favorable impression of Dr. Fauci, down from 44% in August. Forty-five percent (45%) now have an unfavorable impression of Fauci, up from 42% who had a negative view of him in August. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.) "

Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?

<3b401353-9a34-4eae-a09a-d51d5b636b5an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6039&group=soc.culture.china#6039

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 09:28:53 -0700 (PDT)
Biowarfare Attack?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 16:28 UTC

On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:14:43 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 4:51:59 AM UTC-5, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > You're saying that Fauci was in on it somehow?
> > >
> > > You really will believe any contrived silliness in order to get China off the hook.

> > All 1 to 4 above are readily accessible.
> > Regarding Fauci, his pronouncement was "Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'" according to USAToday
> > headline. Why would he make that kind of pronouncement if COVID-19 was really new to him?
> > No, it does not mean he was involved in anything. But for any person in his position, he must heard a lot of
> > things through the grapevine.
> Anyway, last poll shows that 'Most Americans Agree Dr. Fauci Has ‘Lost Credibility’.
>
> "More than 18 months into the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. government’s leading expect on the virus has lost credibility and a plurality of Americans now have a negative opinion of Dr. Anthony Fauci.
>
> The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 41% of American Adults now have a favorable impression of Dr. Fauci, down from 44% in August. Forty-five percent (45%) now have an unfavorable impression of Fauci, up from 42% who had a negative view of him in August.. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.) "

Click where????

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Is the Tide Finally Starting to Turn on Covid as an American Biowarfare Attack?