How many "coming men" has one known! Where on earth do they all go to? -- Sir Arthur Wing Pinero

interests / alt.politics / Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

SubjectAuthor
* Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
+- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek
`- Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of ShitTritek

1
Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<scue96$9qk$1@panix2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6019&group=alt.politics#6019

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit
Date: 17 Jul 2021 11:17:58 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 11:17 UTC

| Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
| potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
| cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
| Friday.
|
| The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
| conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
| Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
| that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
| endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
| Trump's false claims that he won.
|
| According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
| only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
| pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
|
| President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
<https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.html>

--bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<sdkqcp$37h$4@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6383&group=alt.politics#6383

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:59:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:59 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<sdq4gk$gnh$8@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6572&group=alt.politics#6572

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:23:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:23 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<sefa0k$a5a$21@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7013&group=alt.politics#7013

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 00:05:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 00:05 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<seq53m$3hc$3@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7231&group=alt.politics#7231

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 02:49:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 02:49 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<sk4fue$san$18@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11313&group=alt.politics#11313

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:17:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:17 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<smc2up$j97$89@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12255&group=alt.politics#12255

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<snv0i3$vbt$5@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12927&group=alt.politics#12927

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:28:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:28 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<so1jrh$du4$7@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12946&group=alt.politics#12946

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:10:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:10 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<soimdb$og$113@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13127&group=alt.politics#13127

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:38:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:38 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<som4pn$c0f$70@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13192&group=alt.politics#13192

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:02:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:02 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<sridel$5tvu$30@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14190&group=alt.politics#14190

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tritek - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of
> | potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots
> | cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported
> | Friday.
> |
> | The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being
> | conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber
> | Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate,
> | that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan
> | endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald
> | Trump's false claims that he won.
> |
> | According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud,
> | only four have had enough evidence for authorities to
> | pursue charges. No one has been convicted.
> |
> | President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.
> <https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-officials-only-found-203856032.h
> tml>
>
> --bks

Re: Arizona Republicans Prove Trump Is Full Of Shit

<ssprvq$ls9s$113@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14761&group=alt.politics#14761

From: trit...@gmail.com (Tritek)