"You tweachewous miscweant!" -- Elmer Fudd

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan - Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and even to ignite a milita

SubjectAuthor
* 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous TeRusty Wyse
+* Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. andpleasing
|`- Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter DangerouRusty Wyse
`* Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and.kitaro..
 `- Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter DangerouRusty Wyse

1
'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan - Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and even to ignite a military c

<9f704c6b-b42b-4916-8921-99f08ceb0992n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5816&group=soc.culture.china#5816

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 16:32 UTC

'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan - Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and even to ignite a military conflagration — intentional or not. U.S. troops in Taiwan is the last straw...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/starting-fire-u-china-enter-150049722.html

Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan - Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and even to ignite a military c

<sk3jm7$jfb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5925&group=soc.culture.china#5925

From: pleas...@pleasingaboutthis.com (pleasing)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re:_'Starting_a_Fire':_U.S._and_
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:14:49 +0800
 by: pleasing - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:14 UTC

US soldiers in Taiwan at risk of being killed. Those Taiwanese people who
are against Tsai will be assisting in the killing of US soldiers.

Taiwan Tsai has gone below the read line of colluding and having US trainers
into upturning Taiwan to fight at China instead.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan -
Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the
U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and
even to ignite a military conflagration — intentional or not. U.S. troops
in Taiwan is the last straw...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/starting-fire-u-china-enter-150049722.html

Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan - Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and even to ignite a milita

<7545683e-d2de-49c5-aa97-a8980ada88a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5929&group=soc.culture.china#5929

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:11 UTC

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 2:14:48 AM UTC-7, pleasing wrote:
> US soldiers in Taiwan at risk of being killed. Those Taiwanese people who
> are against Tsai will be assisting in the killing of US soldiers.
>
> Taiwan Tsai has gone below the read line of colluding and having US trainers
> into upturning Taiwan to fight at China instead.
>

> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan -
> Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the
> U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and
> even to ignite a military conflagration — intentional or not. U.S.. troops
> in Taiwan is the last straw...
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/starting-fire-u-china-enter-150049722.html

As I have said before, after the Vietnam War, Afghanistan War,... why would any country want U.S. training? Taiwan should ask Vietnam or the Taliban to train their army!!!!

Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan - Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and even to ignite a military c

<sk9iha$tgt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5976&group=soc.culture.china#5976

From: toi...@tr.com (.kitaro..)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:31:59 +0800
 by: .kitaro.. - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:31 UTC

It is time to send in special forces to beach Taiwan as US has sent forces
to train Taiwanese troops.

US has already infringed the one China policy and is now broken the protocol
in not to interfere with China on recovery and reunification of Taiwan to
the motherland.

US should know that it is common law of right for their parents to take back
their lands and houses that occupied by their renegade wayward sons and
daughters.

If their children are stubborn in no to hand over their illegal occupation
of their lands and houses, the parents can send their forces to capture by
force.

If the US understands the common law of recovery, they should undertake not
to interfere the civil war between China and Taiwan. US should shut up and
mind their own business at all.

US should now with remove their military trainers in Taiwan immediately.
Otherwise, they will have to pay for their consequences of it. In short, the
consequences will be for US to bear.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan -
Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the
U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and
even to ignite a military conflagration — intentional or not. U.S. troops
in Taiwan is the last straw...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/starting-fire-u-china-enter-150049722.html

Re: 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan - Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and even to ignite a milita

<c5bf9a16-606a-42c7-9625-50479699228an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5979&group=soc.culture.china#5979

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:40 UTC

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:31:56 AM UTC-7, .kitaro.. wrote:
> It is time to send in special forces to beach Taiwan as US has sent forces
> to train Taiwanese troops.
>
> US has already infringed the one China policy and is now broken the protocol
> in not to interfere with China on recovery and reunification of Taiwan to
> the motherland.
>
> US should know that it is common law of right for their parents to take back
> their lands and houses that occupied by their renegade wayward sons and
> daughters.
>
> If their children are stubborn in no to hand over their illegal occupation
> of their lands and houses, the parents can send their forces to capture by
> force.
>
> If the US understands the common law of recovery, they should undertake not
> to interfere the civil war between China and Taiwan. US should shut up and
> mind their own business at all.
>
> US should now with remove their military trainers in Taiwan immediately.
> Otherwise, they will have to pay for their consequences of it. In short, the
> consequences will be for US to bear.
> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> 'Starting a Fire': U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory over Taiwan -
> Taiwan is now at the heart of the deepening discord between China and the
> U.S. The island’s fate has the potential to reshape the regional order and
> even to ignite a military conflagration — intentional or not. U.S.. troops
> in Taiwan is the last straw...
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/starting-fire-u-china-enter-150049722.html

"Common sense" tells you the "power of the gun" is the deciding factor!!!
Right now, each is sizing up the other...
The outcome will be decided within the next 10 years...