Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 09:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: President_Putin_on_Taiwan:_‘China_does_not_need_to
_use_force’_-_"I_think_China_does_not_need_to_use_force._C
hina_is_a_huge_powerful_economy,_and_in_terms_of_purchasing_
parity,_China_is_the_economy_number_one_in_the_world_ahead_o
f_the_United_States_no
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:19 UTC

President Putin on Taiwan: ‘China does not need to use force’ - "I think China does not need to use force. China is a huge powerful economy, and in terms of purchasing parity, China is the economy number one in the world ahead of the United States now," "By increasing this economic potential, China is capable of implementing its national objectives. I do not see any threats."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/president-putin-on-taiwan-china-does-not-need-to-use-force/ar-AAPtb4d?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / President Putin on Taiwan: ‘China does not need to use force’ - "I think China does not need to use force. China is a huge powerful economy, and in terms of purchasing parity, China is the economy number one in the world ahead of the United States no