Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 09:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: U.S. calls Cambodia opaque over Chinese activity at navy base - "Our
port is open to all when the construction is finished," Phay Siphan said,
adding that China was not building a facility for its military. "If there
are other friends who want to he
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:02 UTC

U.S. calls Cambodia opaque over Chinese activity at navy base - "Our port is open to all when the construction is finished," Phay Siphan said, adding that China was not building a facility for its military. "If there are other friends who want to help constructing, we allow and when the construction is finished, we welcome all countries to use it," he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/u-s-calls-cambodia-opaque-over-chinese-activity-at-navy-base/ar-AAPt1e0?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / U.S. calls Cambodia opaque over Chinese activity at navy base - "Our port is open to all when the construction is finished," Phay Siphan said, adding that China was not building a facility for its military. "If there are other friends who want to he