Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 10:03:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PHOTOS: The US Army's new Strykers blasted drones out of the sky with
missiles during first live fire in Europe - Meaningless, tests are designed
to "hit" the intended target. America's Patriot missiles were sold to our
allies... Israel said it doe
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:03 UTC

PHOTOS: The US Army's new Strykers blasted drones out of the sky with missiles during first live fire in Europe - Meaningless, tests are designed to "hit" the intended target. America's Patriot missiles were sold to our allies... Israel said it doesn't work. Saudi Arabia bought them, but it didn't prevent an attack from Iran's missiles...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/photos-the-us-army-s-new-strykers-blasted-drones-out-of-the-sky-with-missiles-during-first-live-fire-in-europe/ar-AAPqkVz?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / PHOTOS: The US Army's new Strykers blasted drones out of the sky with missiles during first live fire in Europe - Meaningless, tests are designed to "hit" the intended target. America's Patriot missiles were sold to our allies... Israel said it doe