Don't kiss an elephant on the lips today.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Dreamed about the group

SubjectAuthor
* Dreamed about the groupThomas Joseph
+* Dreamed about the groupOllieNorthie@aol.com
|`- Dreamed about the groupThomas Joseph
`* Dreamed about the groupJudith Latham
 `* Dreamed about the groupThomas Joseph
  `- Dreamed about the groupThomas Joseph

1
Dreamed about the group

<d8401eb9-ee41-40bd-87a3-c07d3db42b77n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5903&group=alt.life.sucks#5903

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 14:47:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dreamed about the group
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 22:47 UTC

The way most guys dream about women I dreamed about the group last night. I awoke with a hard on. Not like the old days, more of a soft on - but at least it was on. You know, fulsome, vital, eager - and almost ready but not quite. But this isn't about my hard on, this is about my dream. So let's get to it.

I dreamed it was my job 5 days a week to post into the group. It was a minimum wage job but very easy to take. The only bad part were those days when I felt really bad, sick with something, maybe food poisoning, whatever - and I still have to post because it's my job. Other than that a pretty good job.

Responding to other people's posts is easier and more fun, and more selfish, than presenting original ones. I used to present more original ones because back then I had some kind of actual life that produced actual real life stories. I am sure that even in the most boring of lives there are many stories that go unnoticed. "There's nothing to write about, I'm not feeling it", are excuses I don't want to hear. There are plenty of stories out there even without leaving the house. But they are subtle in their attractiveness, very nuanced, very abstract, and not so easy to relate with words. In other words it's too much work. So I dreamed about the newsgroup last night (it was actually a day dream because I was not totally asleep) - dreamed about getting out of bed and posting responses into the group, only to come in here once again and find the board empty, which further proves that I am holding up my end of the bargain while others are not.

I am the Tsar of Truth (TOT)

Re: Dreamed about the group

<b49b7b8c-3969-4b68-b932-036fa08b83den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5904&group=alt.life.sucks#5904

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 15:28:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Dreamed about the group
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 23:28 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 5:47:45 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> The way most guys dream about women I dreamed about the group last night. I awoke with a hard on. Not like the old days, more of a soft on - but at least it was on. You know, fulsome, vital, eager - and almost ready but not quite. But this isn't about my hard on, this is about my dream. So let's get to it.
>
> I dreamed it was my job 5 days a week to post into the group. It was a minimum wage job but very easy to take. The only bad part were those days when I felt really bad, sick with something, maybe food poisoning, whatever - and I still have to post because it's my job. Other than that a pretty good job.
>
> Responding to other people's posts is easier and more fun, and more selfish, than presenting original ones. I used to present more original ones because back then I had some kind of actual life that produced actual real life stories. I am sure that even in the most boring of lives there are many stories that go unnoticed. "There's nothing to write about, I'm not feeling it", are excuses I don't want to hear. There are plenty of stories out there even without leaving the house. But they are subtle in their attractiveness, very nuanced, very abstract, and not so easy to relate with words. In other words it's too much work. So I dreamed about the newsgroup last night (it was actually a day dream because I was not totally asleep) - dreamed about getting out of bed and posting responses into the group, only to come in here once again and find the board empty, which further proves that I am holding up my end of the bargain while others are not.
>
> I am the Tsar of Truth (TOT)

The board was not empty. Did you look deeply? Sometimes you need to absorb it.

Re: Dreamed about the group

<577700fa-801f-4d2e-899f-3d32fa5742f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5935&group=alt.life.sucks#5935

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 17:01:07 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 01:01 UTC

> The board was not empty. Did you look deeply? Sometimes you need to absorb it.

Lately I'm absorbing a bit too much of it. I just now noticed that Bozo came in and posted a bunch of shit on the heels of our discussions, purposely it seems to disrupt the flow of the board. Never in all my years of being called a troll have I ever done anything like that on purpose. All I can do is hope these interrupters die soon, otherwise I doubt they'll ever go away, the parasitic scum.

Re: Dreamed about the group

<soercd$jkp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6006&group=alt.life.sucks#6006

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 23:38:34 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 04:38 UTC

On 12/3/2021 5:47 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> The way most guys dream about women I dreamed about the group last night. I awoke with a hard on. Not like the old days, more of a soft on - but at least it was on. You know, fulsome, vital, eager - and almost ready but not quite. But this isn't about my hard on, this is about my dream. So let's get to it.

I have had a few men over the years confide to me that they had dreams
of me naked under the moonlight, and woke-up with firm erections. Try
thinking of me next time and maybe that'll cure 'Mr. Softee'.

> I dreamed it was my job 5 days a week to post into the group. It was a minimum wage job but very easy to take. The only bad part were those days when I felt really bad, sick with something, maybe food poisoning, whatever - and I still have to post because it's my job. Other than that a pretty good job.
>
> Responding to other people's posts is easier and more fun, and more selfish, than presenting original ones. I used to present more original ones because back then I had some kind of actual life that produced actual real life stories. I am sure that even in the most boring of lives there are many stories that go unnoticed. "There's nothing to write about, I'm not feeling it", are excuses I don't want to hear. There are plenty of stories out there even without leaving the house. But they are subtle in their attractiveness, very nuanced, very abstract, and not so easy to relate with words. In other words it's too much work. So I dreamed about the newsgroup last night (it was actually a day dream because I was not totally asleep) - dreamed about getting out of bed and posting responses into the group, only to come in here once again and find the board empty, which further proves that I am holding up my end of the bargain while others are not.
>
> I am the Tsar of Truth (TOT)

I have plenty of stories. My problem is that I am too embarrassed to
post them publicly. Give me time.

Re: Dreamed about the group

<4d193acf-4c2a-4376-ac39-2e4736902adfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6070&group=alt.life.sucks#6070

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 08:16:20 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 16:16 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> I have had a few men over the years confide to me that they had dreams
> of me naked under the moonlight, and woke-up with firm erections. Try
> thinking of me next time and maybe that'll cure 'Mr. Softee'.
> I have plenty of stories. My problem is that I am too embarrassed to
> post them publicly. Give me time.

How about life in prison, is that enough time? Dreams are tricky. I have had dreams of women who in real life did not attract me at all, at least not consciously. But in the dream they looked good. Gonna have to even it out, start dreaming of real good lookers and turn them ugly via the dream route. Talk about dreams, I just spent another full week in bed, Sunday to Sunday, just got up today. I have been up in the apartment but not out. I am not anti social but I just don't see enough out there to drag myself out of bed, especially the dreams, as long as they last, which is never long enough.

Dream On!

Re: Dreamed about the group

<95ec440b-c7f7-4706-988c-a2b8319c6bf7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6093&group=alt.life.sucks#6093

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 18:31:32 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 02:31 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:
> I have had a few men over the years confide to me that they had dreams
> > of me naked under the moonlight, and woke-up with firm erections. Try
> > thinking of me next time and maybe that'll cure 'Mr. Softee'.
> > I have plenty of stories. My problem is that I am too embarrassed to
> > post them publicly. Give me time.

Your embarrassment is a sign of subtle female sensitivity that typically turns Mr. Softie to steel.  Yes, I am imagining you now, but with subtle changes.  For instance, your name is not Judith (not enough of a turn on), and you don't weigh anywhere close to 300 pounds, although you do have a fat type body even if it's below standard weight.  Picture a female Richard Simmons.  It doesn't do it for me.  So in order to attain the erection and keep it intact I had to make a few adjustments in my visualization of your face and body and even your inner soul.  Mr. Softie gently weeps at times.  But overall he is quite satisfied, unpressured and unhurried by the demands of female greed hounds.  Yes at times I long for erections of old, but not the choreful demanding duties that seemed so often to come with the package.