From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: I Have a Message
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 13:34:02 -0400
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Thu, 11 May 2023 17:34 UTC

I have a message for you, a very sad message. My subject
will be, "Little Bo Peep". It says here, "Little Bo Peep,
who was a little girl, has lost her sheep and doesn't know where
to find them". Now that is reasonable isn't it? That basically
is reasonable to assume, if little Bo Peep has lost her sheep, it is only
natural that she wouldn't know where to find them.

"Now leave them alone and they'll come home". Now that
overwhelms me, completely overwhelms me. The man says, "she
lost her sheep and doesn't know where to find them", and then has
the audacity to say, "leave them alone". Now think for a moment,
think. If the sheep were lost and you couldn't find them, you
would have to leave them alone wouldn't you?

"They'll come home wagging their tails behind them". "Behind them"!
"Behind them"! Did we think they would they would wag them in front? Of
course they might have come home in reverse.