Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Chinese State Media Accuses Taiwanese President of 'Arrogance' After
Speech - "We will continue to bolster our national defense and demonstrate
our determination to defend ourselves in order to ensure that nobody can
force Taiwan to take the path Chi
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:56 UTC

Chinese State Media Accuses Taiwanese President of 'Arrogance' After Speech - "We will continue to bolster our national defense and demonstrate our determination to defend ourselves in order to ensure that nobody can force Taiwan to take the path China has laid out for us," - hummmm!!! 30 million against 1.4 billion... The PRC wouldn't even need weapons... Baseball bats will do it...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/chinese-state-media-accuses-taiwanese-president-of-arrogance-after-speech/ar-AAPlr5x?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Chinese State Media Accuses Taiwanese President of 'Arrogance' After Speech - "We will continue to bolster our national defense and demonstrate our determination to defend ourselves in order to ensure that nobody can force Taiwan to take the path Chi