You will attract cultured and artistic people to your home.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Mr. Shit

SubjectAuthor
o Mr. Shit<bosodeniro

1
Re: Mr. Shit

<gh8qJ.91780$np6.72275@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5893&group=alt.life.sucks#5893

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Mr. Shit
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 08:30:25 -1000
 by: - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 18:30 UTC

S.T.F.U. JUDITH LATHAM

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:s6ou5t$35d$1@neodome.net...

On 5/3/2021 12:49 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I met Bozo approximately 3 years ago thru a dating app. It was the worst
>> experience of my life. He was MUCH older than his profile had claimed.
>> Some time during the course of the evening he inexplicabley took off his
>> shoes. The smell was putrid. I nearly gagged and begged him to put them
>> back on. It was during this time Bozo confessed to me that he engaged in
>> gerbil stuffing. I guess he thought he could divert my attention to the
>> odor problem at hand, which it certainly did. Needless to say, there was
>> no second date. When I heard he was posting to Usenet, I made it my
>> mission to find him and give him a piece of my mind.

> Oh by the way, about smelly feet. When I was in my 20s hanging out at the
> Comedy
> Store, hitting the stage on occasion, I did a lot of drinking which was
> one of my main reasons for hanging out there. One night two girls who
> lived nearby invited a bunch of us from the club to their place. I was
> already drunk. I remember only bits and pieces. I must have passed out
> early because the next day I woke up on a pulled down bed in the
> downstairs living room. It was an airy place - wooden floors. I had my
> bicycle parked across the room. I noticed the smell of foul feet in the
> air. "My God", I said, "somebody's feet stunk real bad here last night."
> Then I noticed my shoes and socks had been removed and were sitting
> across the room next to my bicycle which I had parked against the wall. I
> got up, a hangover as usual, and noticed the odor increasing in power the
> closer I got to my socks and shoes. That was indeed the source of the
> powerhouse reek. I got that bike out of there and pedaled on to Santa
> Monica.
>
> Point is, at the time I was doing some comedy and was good enough to be on
> TV if wanted to put my mind to it, which I did not. But I always wondered
> about that night and the powers of stench - how no matter what those girls
> thought of me before that night - "Oh Tommy, he's such a funny guy", or,
> "Oh yeah girl he's a good looking guy all right" - no matter what they
> thought of me before that night would be forever trumped by the memory of
> my smelly feet. I often wondered if in some way it didn't even prompt me
> to go out of my way to not become famous - too embarrassed by the
> incident, knowing that if I ever became famous and appeared on talk shows
> and so forth those girls would remember me only as "The guy with the
> smelly feet."

Giving Bozo a piece of my mind is neither revenge nor an act of
violence. I'm only 5'1 and 120lbs, thereby not a physical threat to any
male. Don't give up on becoming a comedian, remember Grandma Moses
started painting when she was old and decrepit. I don't know why Bozo
chose a gerbil rather than a hamster or a field mouse. You'll have to
ask him.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Mr. Shit