From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Here is my new invention...
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:32:31 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 18:32 UTC

Hello,

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

Here is my new invention of a fast, and scalable and starvation-free and
fair and lightweight Multiple-Readers-Exclusive-Writer Lock called
LW_RWLockX, and now i have included two units that are called MREWEx and
LighweightMREWEx that include TMultiReadExclusiveWriteSynchronizer and
TLightweightMREW classes that are scalable and starvation-free and fair
since they are using my Scalable LW_RWLockX that is starvation-free and
fair, also BeginRead() and BeginWrite() of LightweightMREWEx are
reentrant (recursive), so in other words, if a thread already called
BeginWrite(), it can call BeginWrite() again and it will succeed and it
will not deadlock, and the same applies to BeginRead(), please take a
look at them inside the source code of my units.

You can download it from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/new-variants-of-scalable-rwlocks

Here is also my way of how i am becoming rich:

First i want to say that i have passed four IQ tests and some of them
are certified and i have scored high, so i am highly smart, second,
my methodology is also that i am reading many PhD papers of researchers
and i am seeking the weaknesses of them, and i have found many
weaknesses on those PhD papers and from those weaknesses i have invented
many software scalable algorithms and algorithms and i have invented
some powerful software tools for parallelism etc., so i give you an
example of one of my invention that is: A Scalable reference counting
with efficient support for weak references, so that you understand that
i am truthful, here it is:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

But the truth is that i have invented many scalable algorithms such
as this one, and i have made public some of them. And here is another
example of how i am inventive and creative in operational research too,
i have just read the following book (and of other books like it) of a
PhD researcher about operational research and capacity planning, here
they are:

Performance by Design: Computer Capacity Planning by Example

https://www.amazon.ca/Performance-Design-Computer-Capacity-Planning/dp/0130906735

So i have just found that there methodologies of those PhD researchers
for the E-Business service don't work, because they are doing
calculations for a given arrival rate that is statistically and
empirically measured from the behavior of customers, but i think that it
is not correct, so i am being inventive and i have come with my new
methodology that fixes the arrival rate from the data by using an
hyperexponential service distribution(and it is mathematical) since it
is also good for Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks and i will write a
powerful book about it that will teach my new methodology and i will
also explain the mathematics behind it and i will sell it, and my new
methodology will work for cloud computing and for computer servers.

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

And here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable
algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / Here is my new invention...