From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Here is my new poem called "Give me this beautiful and so smart idea"
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:54:51 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 21:54 UTC

Hello,

Here is my new poem called "Give me this beautiful and so smart idea"

Here is my just new poem and read all my new poems below:

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is how they have built south Korea

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is how we unite the people such as of Crimea

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is not just a pizza from the pizzeria

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is not the simple prayer of Ave Maria

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is not the stupid war between the sunnite and shiah

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is how we make north Korea look like a beautiful America

So give me more of those beautiful and so smart ideas !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my new poem called "I hear this so beautiful music"

Here is my just new poem:

I hear this so beautiful music

And it is like the so beautifully exotic

And it is like the being the monotheistic

Since is not the so beautiful royalistic or majestic ?

Since is not the so beautiful like the idealistic ?

And is not the so beautiful bringing the moralistic ?

And is not the so beautiful bringing the xenophobic ?

So is the so beautiful of the too materialistic ?

And what about the so beautifully romantic ?

And i think all of them needs the good strategic

So then you have to avoid to be the too simplistic !

Since you are even hearing this so beautiful music !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

And of course you can read my other poems of Love in english and french
from here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/D4qlWWW-o1s

And here is my new poem of Love called "Seeing you across this beautiful
street"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful
song, reading at the same time my new poem of Love
below:

Laurent Voulzy Le Rêve Du Pêcheur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bKz-nzkQA

Here is my new poem of Love:

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is how we want to beautifully meet

Seeing you across this beautiful street

Since you are the beautiful and sweet

Since my beautiful heart is coming to you as an athlete

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is as i am listening to your beautiful heartbeat

Seeing you across this beautiful street

So am i the beautiful Love or am i the Islamic sunnite ?

Seeing you across this beautiful street

So this is how our Love is so beautiful and concrete

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / Here is my new poem called "Give me this beautiful and so smart idea"