Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 14:51:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: "NGCOTY Awards" coming up soon
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 22:51 UTC

The annual "News Group Clown Of The Year" awards presentation is coming up soon and I feel it my duty to remind you to get your ballots ready. We here at alt.life.sucks know very well which Clown we're voting for. Our Bozo of course. But every news group has a clown and I hear the competition is tougher this year than ever. So please don't forget to vote.

Been talking with some of the cats in other newsgroups trying to get the lowdown on their clown action. Who they're voting for, etc. Trying to infiltrate their ranks for info pertinent to Bozo's future as a true super star. As great a Clown as he is the best of all time. And speaking of time, he's running out of it. So let's get together this year and remember to vote to show all the other newsgroup assholes out there who has the best Clown, and even more so why. Why do we have the best Clown? Because we're the best group, that's why. I want to see more NG on NG violence. And remember, it's not about the Clown - it's about us - about our very survival, it's about the future, it's about moving forward and never looking back. It's about the children. BIATCH! (But It's About The Children Homie!)

Re: "NGCOTY Awards" coming up soon

<7aee3257-1bcd-41d9-aed2-30a62e29a34fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5708&group=alt.life.sucks#5708

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:10:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: "NGCOTY Awards" coming up soon
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 01:10 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 5:51:15 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> The annual "News Group Clown Of The Year" awards presentation is coming up soon and I feel it my duty to remind you to get your ballots ready. We here at alt.life.sucks know very well which Clown we're voting for. Our Bozo of course. But every news group has a clown and I hear the competition is tougher this year than ever. So please don't forget to vote.
>
> Been talking with some of the cats in other newsgroups trying to get the lowdown on their clown action. Who they're voting for, etc. Trying to infiltrate their ranks for info pertinent to Bozo's future as a true super star. As great a Clown as he is the best of all time. And speaking of time, he's running out of it. So let's get together this year and remember to vote to show all the other newsgroup assholes out there who has the best Clown, and even more so why. Why do we have the best Clown? Because we're the best group, that's why. I want to see more NG on NG violence. And remember, it's not about the Clown - it's about us - about our very survival, it's about the future, it's about moving forward and never looking back. It's about the children. BIATCH! (But It's About The Children Homie!)

How your brain works is astounding. You must leave it a jar for science. Then many years from now when it is examined they will ask the scientist what was its secret? And they will reply - we are not sure but mayonaise seems to be the key.

Re: "NGCOTY Awards" coming up soon

<so6rpp$bq4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5715&group=alt.life.sucks#5715

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 22:56:32 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 03:56 UTC

On 11/30/2021 5:51 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> The annual "News Group Clown Of The Year" awards presentation is coming up soon and I feel it my duty to remind you to get your ballots ready. We here at alt.life.sucks know very well which Clown we're voting for. Our Bozo of course. But every news group has a clown and I hear the competition is tougher this year than ever. So please don't forget to vote.
>
> Been talking with some of the cats in other newsgroups trying to get the lowdown on their clown action. Who they're voting for, etc. Trying to infiltrate their ranks for info pertinent to Bozo's future as a true super star. As great a Clown as he is the best of all time. And speaking of time, he's running out of it. So let's get together this year and remember to vote to show all the other newsgroup assholes out there who has the best Clown, and even more so why. Why do we have the best Clown? Because we're the best group, that's why. I want to see more NG on NG violence. And remember, it's not about the Clown - it's about us - about our very survival, it's about the future, it's about moving forward and never looking back. It's about the children. BIATCH! (But It's About The Children Homie!)

How exactly do you define a clown? Is it the ability to make one laugh,
or do you mean someone who is a total asshole? Personally, I don't find
Bozo very funny.

Re: "NGCOTY Awards" coming up soon

<UICpJ.57739$QB1.9767@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5718&group=alt.life.sucks#5718

From: ras...@no_spam.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 18:18:52 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 04:18 UTC

CLOWN --- THE FAGGOT LIKES TO WEAR MAKE-UP !

SMILKSTEIN 'COVER GIRL'

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:so6rpp$bq4$1@dont-email.me...

On 11/30/2021 5:51 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> The annual "News Group Clown Of The Year" awards presentation is coming up
> soon and I feel it my duty to remind you to get your ballots ready. We
> here at alt.life.sucks know very well which Clown we're voting for. Our
> Bozo of course. But every news group has a clown and I hear the
> competition is tougher this year than ever. So please don't forget to
> vote.
>
> Been talking with some of the cats in other newsgroups trying to get the
> lowdown on their clown action. Who they're voting for, etc. Trying to
> infiltrate their ranks for info pertinent to Bozo's future as a true super
> star. As great a Clown as he is the best of all time. And speaking of
> time, he's running out of it. So let's get together this year and
> remember to vote to show all the other newsgroup assholes out there who
> has the best Clown, and even more so why. Why do we have the best Clown?
> Because we're the best group, that's why. I want to see more NG on NG
> violence. And remember, it's not about the Clown - it's about us - about
> our very survival, it's about the future, it's about moving forward and
> never looking back. It's about the children. BIATCH! (But It's About
> The Children Homie!)

How exactly do you define a clown? Is it the ability to make one laugh,
or do you mean someone who is a total asshole? Personally, I don't find
Bozo very funny.

JUDITH LATHAM: SMILKSTEIN CLOWN FAGGOT COVER GIRL WEARS MAKE-UP

<7BXpJ.147586$831.92134@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5766&group=alt.life.sucks#5766

From: ras...@no_spam.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: JUDITH LATHAM: SMILKSTEIN CLOWN FAGGOT COVER GIRL WEARS MAKE-UP
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 18:04:10 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 04:04 UTC