From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 13:23:09 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 17:23 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

And of course you can read my other poems of Love in english and french
from here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/D4qlWWW-o1s

And here is my new poem of Love called "Seeing you across this beautiful
street"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful
song, reading at the same time my new poem of Love
below:

Laurent Voulzy Le Rêve Du Pêcheur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bKz-nzkQA

Here is my new poem of Love:

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is how we want to beautifully meet

Seeing you across this beautiful street

Since you are the beautiful and sweet

Since my beautiful heart is coming to you as an athlete

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is as i am listening to your beautiful heartbeat

Seeing you across this beautiful street

So am i the beautiful Love or am i the Islamic sunnite ?

Seeing you across this beautiful street

So this is how our Love is so beautiful and concrete

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..