Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 06:59:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Tue, 23 May 2023 13:59 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
May 22nd 2023 11:57 am 200,496 words (233 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

In the Beginning:

It starts with the churches teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols, if one was to question this teaching at the church, the individual will be mocked. If mocking is insufficient to shut the parishioner up, then the individual will be laughed at and be made to feel uncomfortable and unwelcome, and that will quickly escalate to shunning the individual and banning him or her from the church entirely. Remain vocal and face assaults, libel, slander, arrest and torture in psychiatric facilities, especially if you are adamant that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and that there are cannibals running the churches and other institutions.. The Protestant churches were co-opted by the Catholic Church and assists that church to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. Your Catholic church employs Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture people to death when they criticize their various churches and other institutions they own.

But to the average North American, evergreen tree fertility idols (and psychiatric horror) is not an issue, and they happily honor the trees by decorating them, and they bow to the trees when placing presents at the base of the trees. Even though they do not attend church, they like to see the steeples (Egyptian penises) capping the roofs of the churches. They like to see the blinkin’ evergreen tree fertility idols gracing the church properties and then respond by turning their own homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. When Catholics stick statues of soldiers on top of or directly next to Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises), Americans follow behind and bow down to the base of these Egyptian dink when they place their pagan idols there.

In all your wisdom you decorate these monuments and the graves of your war dead with branches from evergreen trees turned into decorative wreaths, they are pagan symbols of fertility. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Scripture doth NOT proclaim that God is enraged when He sees cannibals rape, kill and eat your children, just when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

The end result of embracing these pagan fertility rites is that you now get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. You also lose your children... you honored pagan crap and then allowed Satanists to inject you and your children with concoctions that made you infertile and necrotize (rot). The witches running the churches taught you to turn trees into decorated idols, then these witches preached from the pulpits and parroted “their” media and demanded you to take a jab that causes sterility and is sure to take your life. And while you twitch and convulse and necrotize from the jabs, you still desire to tithe to your executioners. Well good for you, I sure hope you win.

Tolerance and Trees:

You tolerate Obama's destruction of the USA because Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal) posed with your evergreen tree idols, you love your evergreen tree idols more than the Word of God. Those who voted for him loved the decorated evergreen tree idols dearly, those that did not vote for him still loved his decorated evergreen tree idols, dearly. When I spoke out against the idols in 1988 (and pointed out that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism) I was mocked, shunned, arrested, tortured, and people said I was wearing a tinfoil hat while they decorated their trees with tinfoil, and they laughed and laughed. They made me a home in psychiatric ward at a cost of many millions of dollars, then they spent billions of dollars giving free homes to Islamists.

All you could do is laugh, now all I can do is cry out to God against you while simultaneously laughing at you (Proverbs 1:26 RSV). You had brutal psychiatrists torturing me for years and all you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers could do is laugh at me. Americans funded the CIA who developed, tested and "treated" people to these horrid drugs at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, then other patriotic Americans stop briefly in Saskatoon but only in order to catch a connecting flight to the north so they may hunt and fish. They love to go up north and see the evergreen trees, which they idolize in the winter. They also make decorative wreaths from the branches of evergreen trees (pagan idols) and use these year around to decorate the graves of the fallen soldiers, they push their Catholic beliefs upon the fallen and use the dead soldiers to promote their Catholic faith. They stick statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises, then they bow to these dinks when they place their decorative idols at the base of these Egyptian penises. They place their symbols of fertility at the base of the Egyptian penis, another symbol of fertility.

Rather than assist me to end psychiatry and the forced administration of the brutal drugs, people sang Jingle Bells and had themselves injected with snake venom and a myriad of other toxins. They laughed at me when I convulsed in horror, similarly that is now what I offer you as you convulse in horror from the venoms and other toxins you willingly chose to inject. You people embrace Catholic fertility rites, that makes you Catholics. Even the atheists among you adopt the Catholic fertility tree rituals and so have become Catholics as well. You (Canadians and Americans) spent millions having me tortured for years, then annually you spend billions turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, and you think it is funny!!! Well good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

Children On Facebook and Other Social Media:

Obama (an Islamist, sodomite, pedophile and cannibal) rules, he tells Biden what to do and say. If you attempt to remove Obama, then Prince Charles (the Anti-Christ) will come with his massive United Nations (Islamic) army and put you people in your proper place. Your proper place is to turn trees into decorated idols and sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. It is written in Scripture that God is enraged when He see you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The reason why your churches teach you to turn trees into decorated idols is because different aspects of this pagan winter festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments, which they hate. The reason why your churches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism is because the priests and ministers not only rape your children, but they eat them as well. The churches publish books praising themselves on how they civilized the cannibals in Africa and the South Seas and did away with cannibalism, while ignoring the cannibalism being conducted by the witches in the west, and while ignoring Scripture dealing with this pagan fertility rite. Eating children is a pagan fertility rite, the cannibals believe they may extend their virility and longevity by consuming the children.

Turning the evergreen tree into a blinkin’ idol is another pagan fertility rite, the tree is worshipped as a symbol of fertility for it remains green throughout the year. Some of you even place shiny silver or golden miniature Egyptian obelisks (penises) on the very tops of your blinkin’ trees and on the roofs of your blinkin’ churches. You defend your churches with brutal violence for you believe nobody has the right to criticize your blinkin’ trees and phallic capped churches, and your pedophile-cannibal priests and ministers. You can easily find a Catholic judge aiding a Catholic police officer to arrest the offending member and deliver that member to your local psychiatric ward, where a Hindu, Sikh, Islamic or a Catholic psychiatrist will inform the individual that they think too much about cannibals, penises and evergreen trees.

I lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid psychiatric torture and begged in vain for assistance to flee the horror. Your response is to fly to tropical resorts and post pictures of your family members posing with the blinkin’ idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for their next meal, and laugh at me and assault me further. It is so vitally important for you pagan arseholes to post photographs on Facebook of your children posing with the pagan idols, that you would even do so if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Good for you, I sure hope you win.

Squeak Squeak!!!:

It is estimated that some 82% of the Americans took jabs that robbed them of their fertility, causes a myriad of diseases and is certain to take their lives. The Patriot Elite 3% see themselves as the saviors of America, but some 82% of these people took the bullshit Covid jabs as well, they are twitching, convulsing, necrotizing and dying, and are in no shape to defend their nation

Click here to read the complete article