From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT The Birds
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 23:14:02 -0400
 by: micky - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 03:14 UTC

OT Have any of you watched the movie "The Birds" from 1963, produced
by Alfred Hitchcock? I suspect most of you have.

But if we were a little older, we could have heard a radio drama from 10
years earlier, based on the same story. An episode of "Escape", a
series that was on the radio then. I don't think they end the same.

If you want to hear it listen to this weekend's edition of the Big
Broadcast at thebigbroadcast.com . It's a 4 hour program and this
runs from 3:00 to 3:30 approximately.

Re: OT The Birds

<xn0olasdnjrzt6e003@reader443.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57755&group=alt.home.repair#57755

From: REMOVETH...@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT The Birds
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 12:25:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: badgolferman - Wed, 1 May 2024 12:25 UTC

micky wrote:

>OT Have any of you watched the movie "The Birds" from 1963, produced
>by Alfred Hitchcock? I suspect most of you have.
>
>But if we were a little older, we could have heard a radio drama from
>10 years earlier, based on the same story. An episode of "Escape", a
>series that was on the radio then. I don't think they end the same.
>
>If you want to hear it listen to this weekend's edition of the Big
>Broadcast at thebigbroadcast.com . It's a 4 hour program and this
>runs from 3:00 to 3:30 approximately.

Around 15 years ago my wife and I went to a Halloween party and she
dressed up as the lady being attacked by The Birds. She got a bunch of
plastic black birds and hot glued them to her clothes and made a
hairnet with the birds attached to that so she could put it on her
head. She won first place for the costume contest.