From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT: Bill Maher has a lucid moment
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:19:50 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 23:19 UTC

https://dailycitizen.focusonthefamily.com/bill-maher-admits-to-world-that-abortion-is-murder/

'I can respect the absolutist position, I really can. I scold
the Left when they say, “Oh, you know what? They [pro-lifers]
just hate women."

People who aren’t pro-choice, they don’t hate women. They
[the Left] just made that up.

They [pro-lifers] think its murder, and … it kinda is.
I’m just ok with that. I am.

I mean there are 8 billion people in the world. I’m sorry,
we won’t miss you.'

Well Bill, we all know that favoring the child's life over
the woman's inconvenience does not mean we hate women.
He is correct. That garbage is made up.

Oh and "I’m sorry, we won’t miss you" is how mass murder
starts. Won't miss the Jews (Hamas, Nazis, Liberals) or
the Uyghur, and on an on and so forth. We have heard
in these pages several morally deprived Leftists proclaim
that fetuses are not human beings.

When you do not respect all human life, Bill Maher's
attitude is what you get. And the depravity marches on.

Re: OT: Bill Maher has a lucid moment

<v0c5cl$2jgii$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57512&group=alt.home.repair#57512

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT: Bill Maher has a lucid moment
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 16:42:13 -0700
 by: T - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 23:42 UTC

On 4/20/24 16:19, T wrote:
> https://dailycitizen.focusonthefamily.com/bill-maher-admits-to-world-that-abortion-is-murder/
>
>     'I can respect the absolutist position, I really can. I scold
>     the Left when they say, “Oh, you know what? They [pro-lifers]
>     just hate women."
>
>     People who aren’t pro-choice, they don’t hate women. They
>     [the Left] just made that up.
>
>     They [pro-lifers] think its murder, and … it kinda is.
>     I’m just ok with that. I am.
>
>     I mean there are 8 billion people in the world. I’m sorry,
>     we won’t miss you.'
>
> Well Bill, we all know that favoring the child's life over
> the woman's inconvenience does not mean we hate women.
> He is correct.  That garbage is made up.
>
> Oh and "I’m sorry, we won’t miss you" is how mass murder
> starts.  Won't miss the Jews (Hamas, Nazis, Liberals) or
> the Uyghur, and on an on and so forth.  We have heard
> in these pages several morally deprived Leftists proclaim
> that fetuses are not human beings.
>
> When you do not respect all human life, Bill Maher's
> attitude is what you get.  And the depravity marches on.

And speaking of the disgusting morally challenged:

Biden makes sign of the cross during pro-abortion speech in Florida

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-makes-sign-of-the-cross-during-pro-abortion-speech-in-florida