Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: aov...@bartenders.guv (Alexandria Ocrazyo-Vortex)
Subject: Chicago_Woman_in_MAGA_Hat_Unleashes_on_Mayor_Over_Immigrant_Spending_Plan:_‘Use_Our_Tax_Money_for_Our_People!’
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 08:45:33 -0400
 by: Alexandria Ocrazyo-V - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:45 UTC

Chicago’s new plan to allocate $70 million of taxpayer money to support
illegal immigrants has been met with uproar from citizens.
Several community members spoke on the proposal at the Chicago City
Council meeting on Wednesday.
One speaker, who introduced herself as “P‑Rae” Easley, spoke strongly
against the city’s plan.

“I’m asking y’all to use our tax money for our people. We need it,”
Easley, who wore a red MAGA hat, said.

Easley told Fox News that the mayor’s diverting of funds to immigrants
is “the most disrespectful thing we’ve ever encountered in our lives.”
“We’ve been paying property taxes in the city for generations, and to
see them so openly give our money to people who don’t deserve it is very
insulting,” she said.

“They’ve been telling us my entire life that they don’t have money for
this, they don’t have money for that. We have to compromise. We must go
without,” Easley said. ” But now we’re seeing that they are able to
print money out of the clear blue sky, and we want to know why wasn’t
our tax money given to us?”

"https://politicalsignal.com/chicago-woman-in-maga-hat-unleashes-on-mayor-over-immigrant-spending-plan-use-our-tax-money-for-our-people/"

Looks like Obiden is losing some prime constituents.
Will the Doughminion tabulators be able to compensate?

Re: Chicago Woman in MAGA Hat Unleashes on Mayor Over Immigrant Spending Plan: ?Use Our Tax Money for Our People!?

<MPG.408dae6995a45bd2989f60@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57402&group=alt.home.repair#57402

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:50:49 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 15:50 UTC

In article <17c7fdb43b808d97$50568$2854538$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>,
aov@bartenders.guv says...

> Chicago?s new plan to allocate $70 million of taxpayer money to support
> illegal immigrants has been met with uproar from citizens.
> Several community members spoke on the proposal at the Chicago City
> Council meeting on Wednesday.
> One speaker, who introduced herself as ?P-Rae? Easley, spoke strongly
> against the city?s plan.
>
> ?

The US tax dollars should not be used to feed or house the illegal
immigrants. Let them sleep in the streets , starve and go back to where
they came from if they are out of money.
Let them come into the country legally and become productive people.

I paid taxes for over 50 years and into the SS and get only about half
what they want to give to the immigrants. And I still pay taxes on what
I make and some of the SS mmoney.