Mistrust first impulses; they are always right.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Dumb Question Thread

SubjectAuthor
* Dumb Question Threadbosodeniro@gmail.com
`* My Three Sonsbosodeniro@gmail.com
 `* My Three SonsThomas Joseph
  `* My Three Sonsbosodeniro@gmail.com
   `* My Three SonsThomas Joseph
    +- My Three Sonsbosodeniro@gmail.com
    `- My Three Sonsbosodeniro@gmail.com

1
Re: Dumb Question Thread

<d2b7f94c-ad40-495d-b9c1-126834ebf6d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5740&group=alt.life.sucks#5740

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 16:34:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Dumb Question Thread
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 00:34 UTC

How come the gift of gab doesn't come with Shut The Fuck Up?

My Three Sons

<9064d7cf-adc2-4d66-9a2c-a85bffbf37dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9963&group=alt.life.sucks#9963

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 11:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Three Sons
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 10 May 2023 18:56 UTC

On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 2:05:04 PM UTC-8, Don Maximo wrote:
> WE ARE TRUST BULK SUPPLIER OF WEED, KETAMINE, DIAZEPAM, TRAMADOL, SEX PILL, PAINS PILL, ANXIETY STERIOD IN VALS AND POWDER. WE DO NEXT DAY DELIVERY, AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS BUYERS.
> SAMPLES AVAILABLE
> FOR PRICE LIST AND DATED PICTURES CONTACT US AT,,,,,,
>
> website,,,, www.megaketaminestore.com
>
> EMAIL,,,,, donpablo3322(at)gmail(dot)com
> WICKR ID,,,,,, donpablo3322
> WHATSAPP/Signal,,,, +14156628849

Where in the hell are my three favorite Jew-hating faggallas, Tommy the Joseph, Ollie the Northie, and the total paranoid Michael the Rastafarian Enoch Mac Carty?

What a trio.

Never had more fun with minds and bodies so effing crippled.

Please RSVP ASAP!

Please stay in touch.

Cya?

Re: My Three Sons

<3c32a55f-4370-4bdd-b439-fca63d88bcd6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9964&group=alt.life.sucks#9964

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 21:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: My Three Sons
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 11 May 2023 04:29 UTC

bosod...@gmail.com wrote:

> Where in the hell are my three favorite Jew-hating faggallas, Tommy the Joseph, Ollie the Northie, and the total paranoid Michael the Rastafarian Enoch Mac Carty?
>
> What a trio.
>
> Never had more fun with minds and bodies so effing crippled.
>
> Please RSVP ASAP!
>
> Please stay in touch.
>
> Cya?

Come on Bozo, let's be honest here. I responded to one of your posts into alt.comedy.standup but you never responded back. That is not against the rules but it is not kosher. You also dissed me on this group by not responding to a response of mine. All I do is give. Give give give. And what do I get in return? Nothing. Not a goddamn thing.

Re: My Three Sons

<68f3a6a8-f677-4045-a4f0-831233a02a11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9981&group=alt.life.sucks#9981

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 15:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 19 May 2023 22:19 UTC

On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 9:29:54 PM UTC-7, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Where in the hell are my three favorite Jew-hating faggallas, Tommy the Joseph, Ollie the Northie, and the total paranoid Michael the Rastafarian Enoch Mac Carty?
> >
> > What a trio.
> >
> > Never had more fun with minds and bodies so effing crippled.
> >
> > Please RSVP ASAP!
> >
> > Please stay in touch.
> >
> > Cya?
> Come on Bozo, let's be honest here. I responded to one of your posts into alt.comedy.standup but you never responded back. That is not against the rules but it is not kosher. You also dissed me on this group by not responding to a response of mine. All Imerge a pair of glasses do is give. Give give give. And what do I get in return? Nothing. Not a goddamn thing.

This post and reply ritual thingy is only gonna work if all the barriers to connectivity were to suddenly melt away and that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. For example that wearable experimental thing called "Google GLASS" would hqave to materialize first. It was an attempt to merge a pair of glasses with computer optics and AI and Wi-Fi and instant communication and email and alot smarter AI editing along with everything else that would just instantly appear on the lenses in front of you before you could expect Bozo to be prompt and prepared for a response know what I mean Jellybean?

Re: My Three Sons

<c5365658-02ec-452f-919d-637ac5a80464n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9982&group=alt.life.sucks#9982

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 19:57:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 22 May 2023 02:57 UTC

bosod...@gmail.com wrote:

> This post and reply ritual thingy is only gonna work if all the barriers to connectivity were to suddenly melt away and that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. For example that wearable experimental thing called "Google GLASS" would hqave to materialize first. It was an attempt to merge a pair of glasses with computer optics and AI and Wi-Fi and instant communication and email and alot smarter AI editing along with everything else that would just instantly appear on the lenses in front of you before you could expect Bozo to be prompt and prepared for a response know what I mean Jellybean?

Yeah I know what you mean, kind of. I tried to tell you a while back that for a long time no one had posted into alt.comedy.standup and I felt it would be nice to make that my home group. Since 2022 there have only been about 15 posts into the group. Ras is back in there now. This place sucks too. So does the food group. Also alt.atheism - it's all about religion vs atheism when in reality atheism is a religion, especially for the one track mind assholes posting there. If it swings away from religion it goes straight to politics. Same with alt.obituaries. I believe it's because the 'news' is in people's hands 24/7. They carry it with them everywhere they go, and even if it is not their first choice they're going to get to it sooner or later, all the front page garbage I don't see as news at all. So I created my own group but I don't want it overrun with a bunch of hostile assholes. I go to the other groups I mentioned but the people are into mainly just front page stuff - the stuff they're allowed to talk about. You got my email address Bozo - and my phone - so when and if you want to get in touch with me you know where to go.

Go Clown Go

Re: My Three Sons

<61069ad5-2e20-48a6-aa00-53bad233f939n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9985&group=alt.life.sucks#9985

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 06:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 27 May 2023 13:08 UTC

On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 7:57:03 PM UTC-7, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > This post and reply ritual thingy is only gonna work if all the barriers to connectivity were to suddenly melt away and that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. For example that wearable experimental thing called "Google GLASS" would hqave to materialize first. It was an attempt to merge a pair of glasses with computer optics and AI and Wi-Fi and instant communication and email and alot smarter AI editing along with everything else that would just instantly appear on the lenses in front of you before you could expect Bozo to be prompt and prepared for a response know what I mean Jellybean?
> Yeah I know what you mean, kind of. I tried to tell you a while back that for a long time no one had posted into alt.comedy.standup and I felt it would be nice to make that my home group. Since 2022 there have only been about 15 posts into the group. Ras is back in there now. This place sucks too. So does the food group. Also alt.atheism - it's all about religion vs atheism when in reality atheism is a religion, especially for the one track mind assholes posting there. If it swings away from religion it goes straight to politics. Same with alt.obituaries. I believe it's because the 'news' is in people's hands 24/7. They carry it with them everywhere they go, and even if it is not their first choice they're going to get to it sooner or later, all the front page garbage I don't see as news at all. So I created my own group but I don't want it overrun with a bunch of hostile assholes. I go to the other groups I mentioned but the people are into mainly just front page stuff - the stuff they're allowed to talk aben out. You got my email address Bozo - and my phone - so when and if you want to get in touch with me you know where to go.
>
> Go Clown Go

Got it TJ. But stick your head into alt.usage.english so I can keep track of you. Also alt.english.usage and sci.physics too. Same bunch of malcontents in both trying to put universe to pun and pun to language for a handle onto life. I'm wafting between malignant insomnia and bedbugs while trying to watch The Wire for the first time. I think I remember you raving about The Wire and Breaking Bad at about the same time. What's really trippy is watching the shows on pause and then episodes of Bachelor Father popping in all by themselves. So much fucking media all over the landscape it's hard to keep focused. Was never good at it anyway. Keeping focused that is. In mean time swapped a malignant bad computer for a malignant bad cell phone. If it's not one thing it's another. Eviction, construtive eviction, retirement without hope of ever finding work again. Now I fuck with both AI and Google and dumb Cortana asking them questions like "when am I gonna die and how". Sometimes you can get them to commit and say something cryptic other than "I can't answer that right now" or "I'm still working on that".

-Bohso-

Re: My Three Sons

<fff84ede-4ef1-490e-b06e-602eb8208173n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9986&group=alt.life.sucks#9986

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 06:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 27 May 2023 13:13 UTC

On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 7:57:03 PM UTC-7, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > This post and reply ritual thingy is only gonna work if all the barriers to connectivity were to suddenly melt away and that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. For example that wearable experimental thing called "Google GLASS" would hqave to materialize first. It was an attempt to merge a pair of glasses with computer optics and AI and Wi-Fi and instant communication and email and alot smarter AI editing along with everything else that would just instantly appear on the lenses in front of you before you could expect Bozo to be prompt and prepared for a response know what I mean Jellybean?
> Yeah I know what you mean, kind of. I tried to tell you a while back that for a long time no one had posted into alt.comedy.standup and I felt it would be nice to make that my home group. Since 2022 there have only been about 15 posts into the group. Ras is back in there now. This place sucks too. So does the food group. Also alt.atheism - it's all about religion vs atheism when in reality atheism is a religion, especially for the one track mind assholes posting there. If it swings away from religion it goes straight to politics. Same with alt.obituaries. I believe it's because the 'news' is in people's hands 24/7. They carry it with them everywhere they go, and even if it is not their first choice they're going to get to it sooner or later, all the front page garbage I don't see as news at all. So I created my own group but I don't want it overrun with a bunch of hostile assholes. I go to the other groups I mentioned but the people are into mainly just front page stuff - the stuff they're allowed to talk about. You got my email address Bozo - and my phone - so when and if you want to get in touch with me you know where to go.
>
> Go Clown Go

If you see some shit I might like lemme know. Thx.