He who has a shady past knows that nice guys finish last.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!

SubjectAuthor
* Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!Skooby-Due
+* Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!Cindy Hamilton
|`* Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!Bob F
| `- Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!micky
`- Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!Retirednoguilt

1
Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!

<17c5f19664e6ca71$753$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57188&group=alt.home.repair#57188

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skooby....@ruh.roh (Skooby-Due)
Subject: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 16:41:00 -0400
 by: Skooby-Due - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 20:41 UTC

Georgia Board of Elections Confirms Violations in 2020 Election Law

The Georgia Board of Elections in a letter to election fraud investigator Joe Rossi confirmed that a multi-year investigation found “errors” in both the hand count and the machine count from the 2020 election in Fulton County.

The investigation that began March 2022 (called SEB2023-25) found none of the three vote counts from Georgia’s 2020 election matched each other, in violation of election law.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/game-over-for-election-fraud-deniers-georgia-board-of-elections-confirms-violations-in-2020-election-law/

President Trump was right again! Jenna Ellis too. And Sydney Powell. Have the Democrats totally corrupted the US justice system? LOL

I can't wait until they rip open the Dominion tabulators.

Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!

<661af122$0$1258331$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57190&group=alt.home.repair#57190

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Subject: Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!
Date: 13 Apr 2024 20:54:58 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 20:54 UTC

On 2024-04-13, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:

> Georgia Board of Elections Confirms Violations in 2020 Election Law
>
> The Georgia Board of Elections in a letter to election fraud investigator Joe Rossi confirmed that a multi-year investigation found “errors” in both the hand count and the machine count from the 2020 election in Fulton County.
>
> The investigation that began March 2022 (called SEB2023-25) found none of the three vote counts from Georgia’s 2020 election matched each other, in violation of election law.

Shit, I wouldn't expect any two counts to be exactly equal. All of
the methods used are fallible. Machines or people: neither of them
is perfect.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!

<uvfg18$3e9oo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57202&group=alt.home.repair#57202

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 19:45:53 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 02:45 UTC

On 4/13/2024 1:54 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-04-13, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
>>
>> Georgia Board of Elections Confirms Violations in 2020 Election Law
>>
>> The Georgia Board of Elections in a letter to election fraud investigator Joe Rossi confirmed that a multi-year investigation found “errors” in both the hand count and the machine count from the 2020 election in Fulton County.
>>
>> The investigation that began March 2022 (called SEB2023-25) found none of the three vote counts from Georgia’s 2020 election matched each other, in violation of election law.
>
> Shit, I wouldn't expect any two counts to be exactly equal. All of
> the methods used are fallible. Machines or people: neither of them
> is perfect.

And would any of the counts have even come close to changing anything?

Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!

<vpim1jpf9cabmes5amths4r2kukq8pc3v2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57203&group=alt.home.repair#57203

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 23:20:26 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 03:20 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 13 Apr 2024 19:45:53 -0700, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/13/2024 1:54 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On 2024-04-13, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
>>>
>>> Georgia Board of Elections Confirms Violations in 2020 Election Law
>>>
>>> The Georgia Board of Elections in a letter to election fraud investigator Joe Rossi confirmed that a multi-year investigation found “errors” in both the hand count and the machine count from the 2020 election in Fulton County.
>>>
>>> The investigation that began March 2022 (called SEB2023-25) found none of the three vote counts from Georgia’s 2020 election matched each other, in violation of election law.
>>
>> Shit, I wouldn't expect any two counts to be exactly equal. All of
>> the methods used are fallible. Machines or people: neither of them
>> is perfect.
>>

>And would any of the counts have even come close to changing anything?

Of course not. That's why Skooby doesn't say what they are. They might
have given more votes to Biden. Most of the other examples of fraudulent
voting was for trump. No reason to think it was different here.

Re: Ruh Roh! Game Over for Election Fraud Deniers!

<uvgpuc$3m536$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57217&group=alt.home.repair#57217

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 10:41:15 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:41 UTC

On 4/13/2024 4:41 PM, Skooby-Due wrote:

> Georgia Board of Elections Confirms Violations in 2020 Election Law
>
> The Georgia Board of Elections in a letter to election fraud investigator Joe Rossi confirmed that a multi-year investigation found “errors” in both the hand count and the machine count from the 2020 election in Fulton County.
>
> The investigation that began March 2022 (called SEB2023-25) found none of the three vote counts from Georgia’s 2020 election matched each other, in violation of election law.
>
> https://www.infowars.com/posts/game-over-for-election-fraud-deniers-georgia-board-of-elections-confirms-violations-in-2020-election-law/
>
> President Trump was right again! Jenna Ellis too. And Sydney Powell. Have the Democrats totally corrupted the US justice system? LOL
>
> I can't wait until they rip open the Dominion tabulators.

But if you examine the exact number of documented violations, they are
much too small in number to have affected the results. That most
important detail is conveniently excluded by the conspiracy believers.