Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: aov...@bartenders.guv (Alexandria Ocrazyo-Vortex)
Subject: Anybody seen $24 billion laying around? Guv Newscum misplaced it. LOL
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 09:51:15 -0400
 by: Alexandria Ocrazyo-V - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:51 UTC

California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) administration lost track of the $24
billion in taxpayer funds it spent over the past five years in an
attempt to curb the state’s homelessness crisis, an audit has found.

The California State Auditor’s report, released on April 9, detailed
multiple “gaps” in accountability in regards to how the money was
allocated during the 2018-2023 fiscal years. Lead auditor Grant Parks
said the state “has not collected sufficient data” to prove that the
billions of dollars improved the situation.

Parks, who was appointed by Newsom in 2022, added in the report that the
California Interagency Council on Homelessness (Cal ICH) has “not
consistently tracked and evaluated the State’s efforts to prevent and
end homelessness,” since 2021.

“Cal ICH has also not aligned its action plan to end homelessness with
its statutory goals to collect financial information and ensure
accountability and results,” the report states. “Thus, it lacks
assurance that the actions it takes will effectively enable it to
achieve those goals.”

In short, there’s no way to determine if the money actually went to
providing real help to homeless people.

Conservatives around the state are now demanding answers, with
California Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher calling out Newsom
directly.

"https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/12/audit-california-lost-track-24-billion-spent-combat-homelessness/"

Could I just tell the IRS that I misplaced the money that I had
earmarked to pay my federal income taxes? Or would I have to tithe 10%
to the Biden Crime Family first?

Re: Anybody seen $24 billion laying around? Guv Newscum misplaced it. LOL

<uvgnki$3lo13$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57213&group=alt.home.repair#57213

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Anybody seen $24 billion laying around? Guv Newscum misplaced it.
LOL
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 07:01:45 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:01 UTC

On 4/14/2024 6:51 AM, Alexandria Ocrazyo-Vortex wrote:
> California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) administration lost track of the $24
> billion in taxpayer funds it spent over the past five years in an
> attempt to curb the state’s homelessness crisis, an audit has found.
>
> The California State Auditor’s report, released on April 9, detailed
> multiple “gaps” in accountability in regards to how the money was
> allocated during the 2018-2023 fiscal years. Lead auditor Grant Parks
> said the state “has not collected sufficient data” to prove that the
> billions of dollars improved the situation.
>
> Parks, who was appointed by Newsom in 2022, added in the report that the
> California Interagency Council on Homelessness (Cal ICH) has “not
> consistently tracked and evaluated the State’s efforts to prevent and
> end homelessness,” since 2021.
>
> “Cal ICH has also not aligned its action plan to end homelessness with
> its statutory goals to collect financial information and ensure
> accountability and results,” the report states. “Thus, it lacks
> assurance that the actions it takes will effectively enable it to
> achieve those goals.”
>
> In short, there’s no way to determine if the money actually went to
> providing real help to homeless people.
>
> Conservatives around the state are now demanding answers, with
> California Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher calling out Newsom
> directly.
>

> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/12/audit-california-lost-track-24-billion-spent-combat-homelessness/"
>

> Could I just tell the IRS that I misplaced the money that I had
> earmarked to pay my federal income taxes? Or would I have to tithe 10%
> to the Biden Crime Family first?

No. You can just continue to tithe your mind to the trumptard crime family.

Re: Anybody seen $24 billion laying around? Guv Newscum misplaced it. LOL

<17c62bcf29ad74d7$2892$3268579$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57214&group=alt.home.repair#57214

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: aov...@bartenders.guv (Alexandria Ocrazyo-Vortex)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 10:27:58 -0400
 by: Alexandria Ocrazyo-V - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:27 UTC

Bob F wrote:
> On 4/14/2024 6:51 AM, Alexandria Ocrazyo-Vortex wrote:
>> California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) administration lost track of the
>> $24 billion in taxpayer funds it spent over the past five years in an
>> attempt to curb the state’s homelessness crisis, an audit has found.
>>
>> The California State Auditor’s report, released on April 9, detailed
>> multiple “gaps” in accountability in regards to how the money was
>> allocated during the 2018-2023 fiscal years. Lead auditor Grant Parks
>> said the state “has not collected sufficient data” to prove that the
>> billions of dollars improved the situation.
>>
>> Parks, who was appointed by Newsom in 2022, added in the report that
>> the California Interagency Council on Homelessness (Cal ICH) has “not
>> consistently tracked and evaluated the State’s efforts to prevent and
>> end homelessness,” since 2021.
>>
>> “Cal ICH has also not aligned its action plan to end homelessness with
>> its statutory goals to collect financial information and ensure
>> accountability and results,” the report states. “Thus, it lacks
>> assurance that the actions it takes will effectively enable it to
>> achieve those goals.”
>>
>> In short, there’s no way to determine if the money actually went to
>> providing real help to homeless people.
>>
>> Conservatives around the state are now demanding answers, with
>> California Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher calling out
>> Newsom directly.
>>

>> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/12/audit-california-lost-track-24-billion-spent-combat-homelessness/"
>>

>> Could I just tell the IRS that I misplaced the money that I had
>> earmarked to pay my federal income taxes? Or would I have to tithe 10%
>> to the Biden Crime Family first?
>
> No. You can just continue to tithe your mind to the trumptard crime family.

Any idea where the tax dollars went?

Re: Anybody seen $24 billion laying around? Guv Newscum misplaced it. LOL

<FdXSN.510575$yEgf.292222@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57221&group=alt.home.repair#57221

LOL
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: not.em...@all.invalid (George R)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:43:17 -0500
 by: George R - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 20:43 UTC

[snip]

>> Could I just tell the IRS that I misplaced the money that I had
>> earmarked to pay my federal income taxes? Or would I have to tithe 10%
>> to the Biden Crime Family first?
>
> No. You can just continue to tithe your mind to the trumptard crime family.

The IRS will not accept a check for $100,000,000.00 or more.