Truth has no special time of its own. Its hour is now -- always. -- Albert Schweitzer

interests / alt.home.repair / OT Polling

SubjectAuthor
* OT Pollingmicky
`* Re: OT PollingVern
 +- Re: OT Pollingmicky
 `* Re: OT PollingBob F
  +* Re: OT PollingRetirednoguilt
  |+* Re: OT PollingFrank
  ||`* Re: OT PollingRetirednoguilt
  || +* Re: OT PollingBob F
  || |+* Re: OT PollingRalph Mowery
  || |`* Re: OT PollingJuan Smith
  || | `* Re: OT PollingRalph Mowery
  || |  `- Re: OT PollingBob F
  || +* Re: OT PollingFrank
  || |`- Re: OT PollingRetirednoguilt
  || `- Re: OT Pollingrbowman
  |`* Re: OT PollingFrank
  | `* Re: OT PollingRetirednoguilt
  |  +* Re: OT PollingBob F
  |  |+* Re: OT PollingRalph Mowery
  |  ||`- Re: OT PollingRetirednoguilt
  |  |`* Re: OT PollingJuan Smith
  |  | `* Re: OT PollingRalph Mowery
  |  |  `- Re: OT PollingBob F
  |  +* Re: OT PollingFrank
  |  |`- Re: OT PollingRetirednoguilt
  |  `- Re: OT Pollingrbowman
  `* Re: OT PollingJuan Smith
   `* Re: OT PollingRetirednoguilt
    +* Re: OT PollingJuan Smith
    |`- Re: OT PollingBob F
    `* Re: OT Pollingmicky
     `- Re: OT PollingSkid Marks

1
OT Polling

<tidl1jd70l1pshif258q9lt5bkpe6u2ipv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57179&group=alt.home.repair#57179

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT Polling
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 12:52:47 -0400
 by: micky - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 16:52 UTC

Posted not for the content of the article but because it says I can send
10 free links a month so people can read NYTimes articles without
subscribing. I guess it should work because it lists Facebook,
Whatsapp, email, and just copying a link to the clipboard.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/13/us/politics/trump-biden-times-siena-poll.html?ugrp=c&unlocked_article_code=1.kE0.MC7E.e9UcjOpZVSeE&smid=url-share

"The share of voters who view the nation as headed in the wrong
direction remains a high 64 percent." Poll questions like this seem
like a problem. Do they mean it's headed in the wrong direction because
Biden is the President, or because lying, obstinence, and affection for
tyrants like Putin has become rampant among Republican office-holders
and their supporters? It seems poll analysers assume it's the first
and a reason support for the President hasn't been higher.

Also, its a shame we're stuck with the electoral college. At the least
electoral votes should be proportionl to the vote in each state. Then
it woudlnt' be up to a few wavering voters in 6 states whether a Dem or
Rep won.

Re: OT Polling

<661ac1e8$0$1258343$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57182&group=alt.home.repair#57182

Subject: Re: OT Polling
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ver...@usenet.usa (Vern)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 13:33:28 -0400
 by: Vern - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 17:33 UTC

micky wrote:
> "The share of voters who view the nation as headed in the wrong
> direction remains a high 64 percent." Poll questions like this seem
> like a problem. Do they mean it's headed in the wrong direction because
> Biden is the President, or

It's prolly Biden's feral illegal invaders. They have broken several US
immigration laws already, I don't expect them to stop any time soon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/illegal-alien-tries-rob-bank-ohio-using-translator/

Re: OT Polling

<56ll1jpihbeeeeth49a4ksu2mqdua5b9r9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57184&group=alt.home.repair#57184

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 14:54:21 -0400
 by: micky - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 18:54 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 13 Apr 2024 13:33:28 -0400, Vern
<vern@usenet.usa> wrote:

>micky wrote:
>> "The share of voters who view the nation as headed in the wrong
>> direction remains a high 64 percent." Poll questions like this seem
>> like a problem. Do they mean it's headed in the wrong direction because
>> Biden is the President, or
>

>It's prolly Biden's feral illegal invaders. They have broken several US
>immigration laws already, I don't expect them to stop any time soon.
>
>https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/illegal-alien-tries-rob-bank-ohio-using-translator/

Kerplunk

Re: OT Polling

<uvfi3l$3ektm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57204&group=alt.home.repair#57204

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 20:21:17 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 03:21 UTC

On 4/13/2024 10:33 AM, Vern wrote:
> micky wrote:
>> "The share of voters who view the nation as headed in the wrong
>> direction remains a high 64 percent."  Poll questions like this seem
>> like a problem.  Do they mean it's headed in the wrong direction because
>> Biden is the President, or
>

> It's prolly Biden's feral illegal invaders. They have broken several US
> immigration laws already, I don't expect them to stop any time soon.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/illegal-alien-tries-rob-bank-ohio-using-translator/

And yet, the percentage of crimes committed by citizens is significantly
higher than by non-citizens, and the crime rate is dropping in cities
like New York that is taking in huge numbers of the new immigrants.

Re: OT Polling

<uvgpp4$3m536$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57216&group=alt.home.repair#57216

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 10:38:26 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:38 UTC

On 4/13/2024 11:21 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 4/13/2024 10:33 AM, Vern wrote:
>> micky wrote:
>>> "The share of voters who view the nation as headed in the wrong
>>> direction remains a high 64 percent."  Poll questions like this seem
>>> like a problem.  Do they mean it's headed in the wrong direction because
>>> Biden is the President, or
>>

>> It's prolly Biden's feral illegal invaders. They have broken several US
>> immigration laws already, I don't expect them to stop any time soon.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/illegal-alien-tries-rob-bank-ohio-using-translator/
>>

> And yet, the percentage of crimes committed by citizens is significantly
> higher than by non-citizens, and the crime rate is dropping in cities
> like New York that is taking in huge numbers of the new immigrants.

+1! Of course the truth is often inconvenient for those who wear the
red ball caps or are the diligent followers of those who do. As Daniel
Patrick Moynihan famously said, "everyone is entitled to his own
opinion, but not his own facts."

Re: OT Polling

<oBqTflYQYnrnmdBfQoyFqbjpprlHWygn@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57219&group=alt.home.repair#57219

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 24 15:37:50 UTC
From: juan.sm...@inter.webz (Juan Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
 by: Juan Smith - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:37 UTC

Bob F wrote:
> On 4/13/2024 10:33 AM, Vern wrote:
>> micky wrote:
>>> "The share of voters who view the nation as headed in the wrong
>>> direction remains a high 64 percent."  Poll questions like this seem
>>> like a problem.  Do they mean it's headed in the wrong direction because
>>> Biden is the President, or
>>

>> It's prolly Biden's feral illegal invaders. They have broken several
>> US immigration laws already, I don't expect them to stop any time soon.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/illegal-alien-tries-rob-bank-ohio-using-translator/
>>

> And yet, the percentage of crimes committed by citizens is significantly
> higher than by non-citizens, and the crime rate is dropping in cities
> like New York that is taking in huge numbers of the new immigrants.

Mayorkas Says Freeing Laken Riley’s Accused Killer into U.S. was
Warranted Despite Available ICE Detention Space

"https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/13/mayorkas-freeing-laken-rileys-accused-killer-into-u-s-was-warranted-despite-available-ice-detention-space/"

Citizen Laken Riley, say her name!

Re: OT Polling

<uvh5k4$3ooui$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57220&group=alt.home.repair#57220

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:00:35 -0400
 by: Frank - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:00 UTC

On 4/14/2024 10:38 AM, Retirednoguilt wrote:
> On 4/13/2024 11:21 PM, Bob F wrote:
>>>

>>> It's prolly Biden's feral illegal invaders. They have broken several US
>>> immigration laws already, I don't expect them to stop any time soon.
>>>
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/illegal-alien-tries-rob-bank-ohio-using-translator/
>>>

>> And yet, the percentage of crimes committed by citizens is significantly
>> higher than by non-citizens, and the crime rate is dropping in cities
>> like New York that is taking in huge numbers of the new immigrants.
>

> +1! Of course the truth is often inconvenient for those who wear the
> red ball caps or are the diligent followers of those who do. As Daniel
> Patrick Moynihan famously said, "everyone is entitled to his own
> opinion, but not his own facts."

Yes the crime rate is dropping in big cities because Soros backed
prosecutors are not arresting those stealing small amounts (maybe less
than %1,000) and dropping offenses from felonies to misdemeanors.
Police are not arresting people because they know they will be
immediately released and they will just be burdened with paperwork.

In Philadelphia police were told not to arrest minor traffic offenders
because it impacted minority community. Heard today that their new
mayor is changing this.

Do not believe what dem leaders tell you.

Re: OT Polling

<uvjdpn$atvu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57239&group=alt.home.repair#57239

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:32:23 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:32 UTC

On 4/14/2024 2:00 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 4/14/2024 10:38 AM, Retirednoguilt wrote:

>>> And yet, the percentage of crimes committed by citizens is significantly
>>> higher than by non-citizens, and the crime rate is dropping in cities
>>> like New York that is taking in huge numbers of the new immigrants.
>>

>> +1! Of course the truth is often inconvenient for those who wear the
>> red ball caps or are the diligent followers of those who do. As Daniel
>> Patrick Moynihan famously said, "everyone is entitled to his own
>> opinion, but not his own facts."
>
> Yes the crime rate is dropping in big cities because Soros backed
> prosecutors are not arresting those stealing small amounts (maybe less
> than %1,000) and dropping offenses from felonies to misdemeanors.
> Police are not arresting people because they know they will be
> immediately released and they will just be burdened with paperwork.
>
> In Philadelphia police were told not to arrest minor traffic offenders
> because it impacted minority community. Heard today that their new
> mayor is changing this.
>
> Do not believe what dem leaders tell you.

You have your facts wrong. Crime reporting data is based on the number
of incidents reported, not the number of convictions. And Soros is
neither the facilitator nor perpetrator of crime.

Re: OT Polling

<uvje17$atvu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57240&group=alt.home.repair#57240

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:36:23 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:36 UTC

On 4/14/2024 11:37 AM, Juan Smith wrote:
> Bob F wrote:
>>>

>>> It's prolly Biden's feral illegal invaders. They have broken several
>>> US immigration laws already, I don't expect them to stop any time soon.
>>>
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/illegal-alien-tries-rob-bank-ohio-using-translator/
>>>

>> And yet, the percentage of crimes committed by citizens is significantly
>> higher than by non-citizens, and the crime rate is dropping in cities
>> like New York that is taking in huge numbers of the new immigrants.
>

> Mayorkas Says Freeing Laken Riley’s Accused Killer into U.S. was
> Warranted Despite Available ICE Detention Space
>

> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/13/mayorkas-freeing-laken-rileys-accused-killer-into-u-s-was-warranted-despite-available-ice-detention-space/"
>

> Citizen Laken Riley, say her name!

Yeah, but "what about"? "What about"? Someone always finds a single
exception to support a crazy conspiracy theory. It's as bogus as citing
one or two possible examples of a voting irregularity and coming to the
conclusion that an entire election was stolen.

Re: OT Polling

<uvjek9$b3i7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57242&group=alt.home.repair#57242

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 07:46:23 -0700
 by: Bob F - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:46 UTC

On 4/15/2024 7:32 AM, Retirednoguilt wrote:
> On 4/14/2024 2:00 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> +1! Of course the truth is often inconvenient for those who wear the
>>> red ball caps or are the diligent followers of those who do. As Daniel
>>> Patrick Moynihan famously said, "everyone is entitled to his own
>>> opinion, but not his own facts."
>>
>> Yes the crime rate is dropping in big cities because Soros backed
>> prosecutors are not arresting those stealing small amounts (maybe less
>> than %1,000) and dropping offenses from felonies to misdemeanors.
>> Police are not arresting people because they know they will be
>> immediately released and they will just be burdened with paperwork.
>>
>> In Philadelphia police were told not to arrest minor traffic offenders
>> because it impacted minority community. Heard today that their new
>> mayor is changing this.
>>
>> Do not believe what dem leaders tell you.

Yet YOU actually believe everything compulsive liar trump and his tards
tell you. Reality slaps you in the face every day.

You will love how much trumps 10% excise tax on everything foreign saves
you.

> You have your facts wrong. Crime reporting data is based on the number
> of incidents reported, not the number of convictions. And Soros is
> neither the facilitator nor perpetrator of crime.

Re: OT Polling

<uvjhvc$c0gd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57243&group=alt.home.repair#57243

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:43:37 -0400
 by: Frank - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 15:43 UTC

On 4/15/2024 10:32 AM, Retirednoguilt wrote:
> On 4/14/2024 2:00 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> +1! Of course the truth is often inconvenient for those who wear the
>>> red ball caps or are the diligent followers of those who do. As Daniel
>>> Patrick Moynihan famously said, "everyone is entitled to his own
>>> opinion, but not his own facts."
>>
>> Yes the crime rate is dropping in big cities because Soros backed
>> prosecutors are not arresting those stealing small amounts (maybe less
>> than %1,000) and dropping offenses from felonies to misdemeanors.
>> Police are not arresting people because they know they will be
>> immediately released and they will just be burdened with paperwork.
>>
>> In Philadelphia police were told not to arrest minor traffic offenders
>> because it impacted minority community. Heard today that their new
>> mayor is changing this.
>>
>> Do not believe what dem leaders tell you.
>
> You have your facts wrong. Crime reporting data is based on the number
> of incidents reported, not the number of convictions. And Soros is
> neither the facilitator nor perpetrator of crime.

What planet are you living on?

Re: OT Polling

<MPG.4087180793ec23f7989f5b@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57244&group=alt.home.repair#57244

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:55:43 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 15:55 UTC

In article <uvjek9$b3i7$2@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...
> > Yes the crime rate is dropping in big cities because Soros backed
> >> prosecutors are not arresting those stealing small amounts (maybe less
> >> than %1,000) and dropping offenses from felonies to misdemeanors.
> >> Police are not arresting people because they know they will be
> >> immediately released and they will just be burdened with paperwork.
> >>
> >> In Philadelphia police were told not to arrest minor traffic offenders
> >> because it impacted minority community. Heard today that their new
> >> mayor is changing this.
> >>
> >> Do not believe what dem leaders tell you.
>
> Yet YOU actually believe everything compulsive liar trump and his tards
> tell you. Reality slaps you in the face every day.
>
> You will love how much trumps 10% excise tax on everything foreign saves
> you.
>

> > You have your facts wrong. Crime reporting data is based on the number
> > of incidents reported, not the number of convictions. And Soros is
> > neither the facilitator nor perpetrator of crime.

It is to the point that one can not believe anything in the news any
more from either party.

Just as how New York is safe but they now have called out the national
guard to protect the subways.

When a flash mob wipes out a store is that one crime, or is it a crime
for each person involved, or is it not a crime because the city does not
go after any crime under $ 1000 ? Is it a crime for what just hapened
today when a mob of protesters shut down access to a major airport ?
Same is that one crime or a crime for each person ?

Re: OT Polling

<uvjlu6$cth2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57246&group=alt.home.repair#57246

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 12:51:19 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 16:51 UTC

On 4/15/2024 11:43 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 4/15/2024 10:32 AM, Retirednoguilt wrote:

>>> Yes the crime rate is dropping in big cities because Soros backed
>>> prosecutors are not arresting those stealing small amounts (maybe less
>>> than %1,000) and dropping offenses from felonies to misdemeanors.
>>> Police are not arresting people because they know they will be
>>> immediately released and they will just be burdened with paperwork.
>>>
>>> In Philadelphia police were told not to arrest minor traffic offenders
>>> because it impacted minority community. Heard today that their new
>>> mayor is changing this.
>>>
>>> Do not believe what dem leaders tell you.
>>
>> You have your facts wrong. Crime reporting data is based on the number
>> of incidents reported, not the number of convictions. And Soros is
>> neither the facilitator nor perpetrator of crime.
>
> What planet are you living on?

Unfortunately, the same one I'm condemned to share with you.

Re: OT Polling

<YATDdqYPMXfGWTydevEERkgfjhLretqD@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57248&group=alt.home.repair#57248

From: juan.sm...@inter.webz (Juan Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 24 16:57:53 UTC
 by: Juan Smith - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 16:57 UTC

Bob F wrote:
> Yet YOU actually believe everything compulsive liar trump and his tards
> tell you. Reality slaps you in the face every day.
>
> You will love how much trumps 10% excise tax on everything foreign saves
> you.

Have you heard that giant sucking sound yet that Ross Perot warned us about?

Re: OT Polling

<uvjmdg$cth2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57249&group=alt.home.repair#57249

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 12:59:28 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 16:59 UTC

On 4/15/2024 11:55 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <uvjek9$b3i7$2@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...
>>> Yes the crime rate is dropping in big cities because Soros backed

>> Yet YOU actually believe everything compulsive liar trump and his tards
>> tell you. Reality slaps you in the face every day.
>>
>> You will love how much trumps 10% excise tax on everything foreign saves
>> you.
>>

>>> You have your facts wrong. Crime reporting data is based on the number
>>> of incidents reported, not the number of convictions. And Soros is
>>> neither the facilitator nor perpetrator of crime.
>>

> It is to the point that one can not believe anything in the news any
> more from either party.
>
> Just as how New York is safe but they now have called out the national
> guard to protect the subways.
>
> When a flash mob wipes out a store is that one crime, or is it a crime
> for each person involved, or is it not a crime because the city does not
> go after any crime under $ 1000 ? Is it a crime for what just hapened
> today when a mob of protesters shut down access to a major airport ?
> Same is that one crime or a crime for each person ?

And how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Sometimes I wonder
why I didn't become a lawyer. No matter how serious or how petty, who's
wrong or who's right, the lawyers end up laughing all the way to the
bank. Whether your questions are meant to be answered ethically or
legally, the answer(s) may differ. However, the bottom line is
regardless, the FACT is that crime statistics measure incidents reported
to the authorities. Whether or not or how those incidents are defined
in the legal code and/or case precedent, they are still incidents and
are still counted when computing crime statistics. Your questions
immediately above are irrelevant to that FACT and are a transparent
attempt to distract and divert from the simple issue that your statement
on crime rates is in error.

Re: OT Polling

<brnEybNlUfENkbgoOAgXSoTADNRPfZcG@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57250&group=alt.home.repair#57250

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 24 17:08:16 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: juan.sm...@inter.webz (Juan Smith)
 by: Juan Smith - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:08 UTC

Retirednoguilt wrote:
> On 4/14/2024 11:37 AM, Juan Smith wrote:
>> Bob F wrote:

>>> And yet, the percentage of crimes committed by citizens is significantly
>>> higher than by non-citizens, and the crime rate is dropping in cities
>>> like New York that is taking in huge numbers of the new immigrants.
>>

>> Mayorkas Says Freeing Laken Riley’s Accused Killer into U.S. was
>> Warranted Despite Available ICE Detention Space
>>

>> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/13/mayorkas-freeing-laken-rileys-accused-killer-into-u-s-was-warranted-despite-available-ice-detention-space/"
>>

>> Citizen Laken Riley, say her name!
>
> Yeah, but "what about"? "What about"? Someone always finds a single
> exception to support a crazy conspiracy theory. It's as bogus as citing
> one or two possible examples of a voting irregularity and coming to the
> conclusion that an entire election was stolen.

Far-Left Groups Oppose Effort to Reclassify Purchasing a Child for Sex
from Misdemeanor to Felony in California — Current Law Only Allows for
Max One Year Jail Time and $10,000 Fine (VIDEO)

"https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/far-left-groups-oppose-californias-effort-reclassify-purchasing/"

Just another conspiracy theory.

Re: OT Polling

<l8571gF69pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57251&group=alt.home.repair#57251

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 15 Apr 2024 17:38:57 GMT
 by: rbowman - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:38 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:32:23 -0400, Retirednoguilt wrote:

> You have your facts wrong. Crime reporting data is based on the number
> of incidents reported, not the number of convictions. And Soros is
> neither the facilitator nor perpetrator of crime.

Take NIBRS figures with a grain of salt. The transition from UCR to the
more complicated NIBRS hasn't been entirely smooth which may result in
under-reporting.

Re: OT Polling

<uvjsdf$ebh2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57253&group=alt.home.repair#57253

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:41:40 -0700
 by: Bob F - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 18:41 UTC

On 4/15/2024 10:08 AM, Juan Smith wrote:
> Retirednoguilt wrote:

>>> Mayorkas Says Freeing Laken Riley’s Accused Killer into U.S. was
>>> Warranted Despite Available ICE Detention Space
>>>

>>> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/13/mayorkas-freeing-laken-rileys-accused-killer-into-u-s-was-warranted-despite-available-ice-detention-space/"
>>>

>>> Citizen Laken Riley, say her name!
>>
>> Yeah, but "what about"?  "What about"?  Someone always finds a single
>> exception to support a crazy conspiracy theory.  It's as bogus as citing
>> one or two possible examples of a voting irregularity and coming to the
>> conclusion that an entire election was stolen.
>>

> Far-Left Groups Oppose Effort to Reclassify Purchasing a Child for Sex
> from Misdemeanor to Felony in California — Current Law Only Allows for
> Max One Year Jail Time and $10,000 Fine (VIDEO)
>
> "https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/far-left-groups-oppose-californias-effort-reclassify-purchasing/"
>
> Just another conspiracy theory.

Silly. The bill passed.

Re: OT Polling

<MPG.4087449e4d65b595989f5d@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57256&group=alt.home.repair#57256

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 15:05:55 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:05 UTC

In article <YATDdqYPMXfGWTydevEERkgfjhLretqD@news.usenet.farm>,
juan.smith@inter.webz says...
> You will love how much trumps 10% excise tax on everything foreign saves
> > you.
>

> Have you heard that giant sucking sound yet that Ross Perot warned us about?

I retired a few years before but it sucked the plant I worked at that
hired over 3000 people out of the country. It sucked the whole town that
was the home of Cannon Mills out of the country.

Re: OT Polling

<uvjvis$f2rm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57257&group=alt.home.repair#57257

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 12:35:45 -0700
 by: Bob F - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:35 UTC

On 4/15/2024 12:05 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <YATDdqYPMXfGWTydevEERkgfjhLretqD@news.usenet.farm>,
> juan.smith@inter.webz says...
>> You will love how much trumps 10% excise tax on everything foreign saves
>>> you.
>>

>> Have you heard that giant sucking sound yet that Ross Perot warned us about?
>>

> I retired a few years before but it sucked the plant I worked at that
> hired over 3000 people out of the country. It sucked the whole town that
> was the home of Cannon Mills out of the country.

And they got a big tax deduction for those moving expenses.

Re: OT Polling

<ljar1j1gkmroplc5pk8f8i0vrpufdkad17@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57268&group=alt.home.repair#57268

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 20:06:01 -0400
 by: micky - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:06 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:36:23 -0400, Retirednoguilt
<HapilyRetired@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>On 4/14/2024 11:37 AM, Juan Smith wrote:
>> Bob F wrote:

>>> And yet, the percentage of crimes committed by citizens is significantly
>>> higher than by non-citizens, and the crime rate is dropping in cities
>>> like New York that is taking in huge numbers of the new immigrants.
>>

>> Mayorkas Says Freeing Laken Riley’s Accused Killer into U.S. was
>> Warranted Despite Available ICE Detention Space
>>

>> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/13/mayorkas-freeing-laken-rileys-accused-killer-into-u-s-was-warranted-despite-available-ice-detention-space/"
>>

>> Citizen Laken Riley, say her name!

How come Greene is so concerned about one person killed by one of the
millions of illegal aliens, but not about the 100's killed each year by
AR-11's that should be illegal, or the 100's killed each year by felons
and other who have already committed crimes of violence, or the 35,000
killed by guns in general. Because she's a jackasss, and so are those
who think she's not.

>Yeah, but "what about"? "What about"? Someone always finds a single
>exception to support a crazy conspiracy theory. It's as bogus as citing
>one or two possible examples of a voting irregularity and coming to the
>conclusion that an entire election was stolen.

Re: OT Polling

<661e5764$0$8486$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57289&group=alt.home.repair#57289

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skid.ma...@socialist.media (Skid Marks)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:48:04 -0400
 by: Skid Marks - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 10:48 UTC

micky wrote:
> How come Greene is so concerned about one person killed by one of the
> millions of illegal aliens, but not about the 100's killed each year by
> AR-11's that should be illegal, or the 100's killed each year by felons
> and other who have already committed crimes of violence, or the 35,000
> killed by guns in general. Because she's a jackasss, and so are those
> who think she's not.

Why were Democrats so concerned about the felon who got caught trying to pass counterfeit bills at a liquor store?
When the police were called, the felon didn't want to go back to prison so he swallowed all the fentanyl he was carrying.
Swallowed so much fentanyl, the poor felon was having trouble breathing.

So why are the police officers doing time?
Are the Democrat prosecutors and judges jackasses?

Meanwhile, in Democrat-run Shitcago, IL, 145 shot/21 dead so far in the month of April. Not a peep from Joy "Whiteface" Reid.

http://heyjackass.com/