From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, here is my new poem called: "You speak to me about this
so beautiful rain"
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 17:06:40 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 21:06 UTC

Hello..

Read again, here is my new poem called: "You speak to me about this so
beautiful rain"

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

Since it is like you are beautifully flying with an airplane

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

Since it is like you are drinking a beautiful cup of champaign

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

So then how can you flee this evil of pain ?

Since it is like being again free from the evil chains !

So how to be again free from the evil chains ?

It is by fleeing with your imagination and being like the other humane

So you have to know how to remain this "being" the beautiful thinking of
the brain !

So then speak to me again and again about this so beautiful rain !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / Read again, here is my new poem called: "You speak to me about this so beautiful rain"