From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Here is my new poem called: "You speak to me about this so beautiful
rain"
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 17:04:12 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 21:04 UTC

Hello,

Here is my new poem called: "You speak to me about this so beautiful rain"

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

Since it is like you are flying with a beautiful airplane

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

Since it is like you are drinking a beautiful cup of champaign

You speak to me about this so beautiful rain

So then how can you flee this evil of pain ?

Since it is like being again free from the evil chains !

So how to be again free from the evil chains ?

It is by fleeing with your imagination and being like the other humane

So you have to know how to remain this "being" the beautiful thinking of
the brain !

So then speak to me again and again about this so beautiful rain !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / Here is my new poem called: "You speak to me about this so beautiful rain"