A person forgives only when they are in the wrong.

interests / alt.life.sucks / This is for Bozo alone

SubjectAuthor
* This is for Bozo aloneThomas Joseph
+* This is for Bozo alonebosodeniro@gmail.com
|`* This is for Bozo aloneThomas Joseph
| +- This is for Bozo alonebosodeniro@gmail.com
| `* This is for Bozo alonebosodeniro@gmail.com
|  +- This is for Bozo aloneThomas Joseph
|  `- This is for Bozo aloneRas Tafarian
`- This is for Bozo aloneJay Boso de Niro Smilkstein Unit 8200 Troll

1
This is for Bozo alone

<ac793e62-919c-4286-aa4e-af9291892369n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=571&group=alt.life.sucks#571

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 10:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is for Bozo alone
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 28 May 2021 17:35 UTC

Posting to you alone Bozo. I don't want anyone else reading this. That goes for our readership as well. They are loyal followers of all writings on this group. But I am the one who drew them in, transformed this newsgroup from a barren graveyard to a hotspot known only to the elite. Many famous artists visit our group to get ideas for their assorted projects - and I don't blame them one bit. Do you?

This is for your eyes only Bozo. YOU SUCK. That's as far as I'll go with my hate crimes.

I was thinking about hate crimes again today and I seriously got to wondering how long it might be before it is against the law to not like somebody. The legality is debated at length by the top jurists in our land. It is finally concluded that not liking somebody is a crime but not on the level of actually hating. However, it is not a free ticket. It is against the law to not like someone and to express it intentionally or otherwise. The only way not liking somebody is not a crime is if the offender can show just cause. Thus the question in court following the admittance by the defendant of not liking someone and showing it is the following: "Why? Why do you dislike him?" If the answer is cool with the Judge or jury the defendant can walk. Otherwise he can be fined or imprisoned or both. Jurists debated the idea of forcing convicted 'non-likers' to read your stupid question thread from start to finish but decided in the end that such a sentence would be cruel and unusual punishment.

I am posting to you alone Bozo because Ollie is not here yet. He usually makes his appearance around 4PM. I study his habits, his schedule. This gives me an idea of what he's up to and where he's at at all times so in case one day I get the urge to take his life I will know his location and will be able to get quickly in and out without any witnesses. Same goes for Bozo. I study your habits too. I have you down pat. Be careful.

Re: This is for Bozo alone

<2ed0a8d3-c88f-4bb8-9bd3-01ba19e84a3dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=574&group=alt.life.sucks#574

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 11:46:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: This is for Bozo alone
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 28 May 2021 18:46 UTC

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 10:35:09 AM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Posting to you alone Bozo. I don't want anyone else reading this. That goes for our readership as well. They are loyal followers of all writings on this group. But I am the one who drew them in, transformed this newsgroup from a barren graveyard to a hotspot known only to the elite. Many famous artists visit our group to get ideas for their assorted projects - and I don't blame them one bit. Do you?
>
> This is for your eyes only Bozo. YOU SUCK. That's as far as I'll go with my hate crimes.
>
> I was thinking about hate crimes again today and I seriously got to wondering how long it might be before it is against the law to not like somebody.. The legality is debated at length by the top jurists in our land. It is finally concluded that not liking somebody is a crime but not on the level of actually hating. However, it is not a free ticket. It is against the law to not like someone and to express it intentionally or otherwise. The only way not liking somebody is not a crime is if the offender can show just cause. Thus the question in court following the admittance by the defendant of not liking someone and showing it is the following: "Why? Why do you dislike him?" If the answer is cool with the Judge or jury the defendant can walk. Otherwise he can be fined or imprisoned or both. Jurists debated the idea of forcing convicted 'non-likers' to read your stupid question thread from start to finish but decided in the end that such a sentence would be cruel and unusual punishment.
>
> I am posting to you alone Bozo because Ollie is not here yet. He usually makes his appearance around 4PM. I study his habits, his schedule. This gives me an idea of what he's up to and where he's at at all times so in case one day I get the urge to take his life I will know his location and will be able to get quickly in and out without any witnesses. Same goes for Bozo. I study your habits too. I have you down pat. Be careful.

Two replies for you, TJ:

(1) First of all, unlike ollie, I'm pretty sure I exist, whereas we can't be sure that ollie does exist other than in your mind as a sockpuppet.

(2) It is definitely NOT against the law to not like someone and to express it intentionally or otherwise as hate. That is unfortunately American as apple pie.

(3) and I am convinced that most haters hate because they are intellectually threatened and "feel" intellectually inferior to the people they do hate.

Re: This is for Bozo alone

<2fffb0ff-bea9-4031-a250-e030af6d965an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=575&group=alt.life.sucks#575

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 12:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 28 May 2021 19:02 UTC

> Two replies for you, TJ:
>
> (1) First of all, unlike ollie, I'm pretty sure I exist, whereas we can't be sure that ollie does exist other than in your mind as a sockpuppet.
>
> (2) It is definitely NOT against the law to not like someone and to express it intentionally or otherwise as hate. That is unfortunately American as apple pie.
>
> (3) and I am convinced that most haters hate because they are intellectually threatened and "feel" intellectually inferior to the people they do hate.

You are looking at it too politically Bozo. First, who says it's hate just because someone doesn't like a particular race or ethnicity, or anything for that matter - people with bald heads, anybody under 5 feet or over 7 feet tall, people who walk with noticeable limps, whatever. Who is anyone to say it's hate? And even if it is hate, so what? You are a hateful person Bozo. Maybe we all are in our own ways at different times. But I have detected your hate. Yours is not directly aimed at any particular ethnic group. This is obviously one of the reasons you cling to the Jewish cult, because it's so much easier (and safer) to express your hate in a less obvious way, for example instead of saying, "I hate gentiles", you might say, "I love being Jewish", which is code for "I distrust and hate anyone who isn't Jewish." Now suddenly you seem to think you're an authority of hate and how it relates to the judicial system. It should not relate to the judicial system at all, not ever. Judging the severity of people's hate and punishing them for it is very hateful indeed. I see there are a lot of people out there claiming to be against hate. So many in fact that I have to wonder how hate could exist at all with so many against it from the start. So many that it's obvious most are lying - and you Bozo are one of those liars.. You hide your own hate by accusing others of it. Most idiots can't see your tricks but I can. I am on to guys like you.

You love to hate
I hate to love
By declaring my hate for someone
I get them to stay away from me
So they cannot be harmed on purpose or otherwise
This is love at it's zenith
My love rides over, under, and through the raging winds of hate
For my love is strong and will endure

I love you to death Bozo. I mean to death. Hopefully soon.

Re: This is for Bozo alone

<d2414eae-92ff-4d07-b364-5203234a9e24n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=576&group=alt.life.sucks#576

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 15:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 28 May 2021 22:53 UTC

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 12:02:10 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Two replies for you, TJ:
> >
> > (1) First of all, unlike ollie, I'm pretty sure I exist, whereas we can't be sure that ollie does exist other than in your mind as a sockpuppet.
> >
> > (2) It is definitely NOT against the law to not like someone and to express it intentionally or otherwise as hate. That is unfortunately American as apple pie.
> >
> > (3) and I am convinced that most haters hate because they are intellectually threatened and "feel" intellectually inferior to the people they do hate.
> You are looking at it too politically Bozo. First, who says it's hate just because someone doesn't like a particular race or ethnicity, or anything for that matter - people with bald heads, anybody under 5 feet or over 7 feet tall, people who walk with noticeable limps, whatever. Who is anyone to say it's hate? And even if it is hate, so what? You are a hateful person Bozo. Maybe we all are in our own ways at different times. But I have detected your hate. Yours is not directly aimed at any particular ethnic group. This is obviously one of the reasons you cling to the Jewish cult, because it's so much easier (and safer) to express your hate in a less obvious way, for example instead of saying, "I hate gentiles", you might say, "I love being Jewish", which is code for "I distrust and hate anyone who isn't Jewish." Now suddenly you seem to think you're an authority of hate and how it relates to the judicial system. It should not relate to the judicial system at all, not ever. Judging the severity of people's hate and punishing them for it is very hateful indeed. I see there are a lot of people out there claiming to be against hate. So many in fact that I have to wonder how hate could exist at all with so many against it from the start. So many that it's obvious most are lying - and you Bozo are one of those liars. You hide your own hate by accusing others of it. Most idiots can't see your tricks but I can. I am on to guys like you.
>
> You love to hate
> I hate to love
> By declaring my hate for someone
> I get them to stay away from me
> So they cannot be harmed on purpose or otherwise
> This is love at it's zenith
> My love rides over, under, and through the raging winds of hate
> For my love is strong and will endure
>
> I love you to death Bozo. I mean to death. Hopefully soon.

QED TJ QED

Re: This is for Bozo alone

<8334dde8-eb3d-4ec0-9a4e-c3144042dd14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=589&group=alt.life.sucks#589

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 11:19:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 29 May 2021 18:19 UTC

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 12:02:10 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Two replies for you, TJ:
> >
> > (1) First of all, unlike ollie, I'm pretty sure I exist, whereas we can't be sure that ollie does exist other than in your mind as a sockpuppet.
> >
> > (2) It is definitely NOT against the law to not like someone and to express it intentionally or otherwise as hate. That is unfortunately American as apple pie.
> >
> > (3) and I am convinced that most haters hate because they are intellectually threatened and "feel" intellectually inferior to the people they do hate.
> You are looking at it too politically Bozo. First, who says it's hate just because someone doesn't like a particular race or ethnicity, or anything for that matter - people with bald heads, anybody under 5 feet or over 7 feet tall, people who walk with noticeable limps, whatever. Who is anyone to say it's hate? And even if it is hate, so what? You are a hateful person Bozo. Maybe we all are in our own ways at different times. But I have detected your hate. Yours is not directly aimed at any particular ethnic group. This is obviously one of the reasons you cling to the Jewish cult, because it's so much easier (and safer) to express your hate in a less obvious way, for example instead of saying, "I hate gentiles", you might say, "I love being Jewish", which is code for "I distrust and hate anyone who isn't Jewish." Now suddenly you seem to think you're an authority of hate and how it relates to the judicial system. It should not relate to the judicial system at all, not ever. Judging the severity of people's hate and punishing them for it is very hateful indeed. I see there are a lot of people out there claiming to be against hate. So many in fact that I have to wonder how hate could exist at all with so many against it from the start. So many that it's obvious most are lying - and you Bozo are one of those liars. You hide your own hate by accusing others of it. Most idiots can't see your tricks but I can. I am on to guys like you.
>
> You love to hate
> I hate to love
> By declaring my hate for someone
> I get them to stay away from me
> So they cannot be harmed on purpose or otherwise
> This is love at it's zenith
> My love rides over, under, and through the raging winds of hate
> For my love is strong and will endure
>
> I love you to death Bozo. I mean to death. Hopefully soon.

You are just typing again, TJ, and not saying very much that has logic and integrity. In fact your arguments and sentiments are so poorly pitched and flawed, I have to ask you an embarrassing question, which I have to preface first with the proviso of another question, which is would you yes or no lie to me — or rather what are the chances that you would lie to me — if I asked it?

Re: This is for Bozo alone

<d633d9d0-8fd1-4ec7-b1f7-65eb396e4c0fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=590&group=alt.life.sucks#590

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 12:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 29 May 2021 19:05 UTC

> You are just typing again, TJ, and not saying very much that has logic and integrity. In fact your arguments and sentiments are so poorly pitched and flawed, I have to ask you an embarrassing question, which I have to preface first with the proviso of another question, which is would you yes or no lie to me — or rather what are the chances that you would lie to me — if I asked it?

As it and find out asshole. Come on Clown, you know I don't lie. You on the other hand fail to deliver on your promises - as proved just now when you said you have an embarrassing question to ask me but need to first preface it with another question - that's two questions, but you only asked one. And I have answered it - I do not lie. I do however rationalize, mostly for the sake of humor - one of the best forms of humor around, even better than irony. Lastly let's get to the truth. I have never in my life mocked anyone for not knowing what I know, even if it's not much, and I'm not about to begin now. I am not going to ridicule or mock you for not being a fast typist. I am only going to say I know you are not a fast typist because if you were your posts would be twice as long as mine and we would have to bar you from the newsgroup for going over the limit. Yes I am a typist. So what? What is that supposed to mean anyway? While we're at it, what does QED mean? I looked it up but the definition was harder to understand than the expression itself. What's your question Clown? Or did you forget? Or even more so did you even have a question in the first place? I doubt it. You just wanted a way to lead into your "Will you lie to me, yes or no, and what are the chances you'd lie to me if I ask the question." You are an instigator. And I am one who likes being instigated because it gives me an excuse - TO TYPE.

Re: This is for Bozo alone

<xbAnJ.120720$IW4.29837@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5564&group=alt.life.sucks#5564

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:48:34 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:48 UTC

"BOSO DE NIRO" -- FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO -- (Nero) HOMO FETISH FOR ROMAN BOYS

HERE IS THE GUESOME HIDEOUS CREATURE NAMED:

"boso de niro"

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

THERE IS ONLY ONE SMILKSTEIN.
THERE IS ONLY ONE 'BOZO'

BOSO DE NIRO IS YET ANOTHER ITALIAN LOVING
HOMOSEXUAL WHO JACKS OFF TO
ROBERT DE NIRO'S PHOTO.

BOSO DE NIRO HOMOSEXUAL FETISH FOR
ITALIANS.

Re: This is for Bozo alone

<2DFoJ.98913$ya3.30588@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5644&group=alt.life.sucks#5644

From: bos...@_no_spam.com (Jay Boso de Niro Smilkstein Unit 8200 Troll)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 20:48:14 -1000
 by: Jay Boso de Niro Smi - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 06:48 UTC

DAMN RIGHT BITCH!
MY TONGUE DEEP IN YOUR ASSHOLE AND SUCKING OUT SOME CORN
KERNELS AND OTHER TASTY STUFF.

CALL ME BITCH I MISS HEARING YOUR TRANSGENDER VOICE.