Cleanliness is next to impossible.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

SubjectAuthor
* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
`* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterOllieNorthie@aol.com
 +* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
 |`* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterOllieNorthie@aol.com
 | `- Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
 `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterJudith Latham
  +- Foreign correspondent fashion reporter<bosodeniro
  +* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
  |`- Foreign correspondent fashion reporter<bosodeniro
  `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
   +- Foreign correspondent fashion reporter<bosodeniro
   `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterOllieNorthie@aol.com
    `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
     `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterOllieNorthie@aol.com
      `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
       +* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
       |+- Foreign correspondent fashion reporter<bosodeniro
       |`* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterOllieNorthie@aol.com
       | `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
       |  +- Foreign correspondent fashion reporter<bosodeniro
       |  `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterOllieNorthie@aol.com
       |   `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
       |    `* Foreign correspondent fashion reporterOllieNorthie@aol.com
       |     `- Foreign correspondent fashion reporterThomas Joseph
       `- Foreign correspondent fashion reporter<bosodeniro

1
Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<c82c08dc-bdac-4581-891e-1d6cf70b308en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5704&group=alt.life.sucks#5704

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 15:22:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 23:22 UTC

I know there's a joke in there somewhere, although I'm not into looking for jokes all the time, because I don't like looking for things period, it's too much work.  I’m talking about the Afghani style of dressing, the clothes they wear. I like the style. Not the long white sheet thing, I’m talking about the more colorful goat herder type stuff, lots of natural fiber, great knitting.

I see a group of news reporters passing a heaping pile of dead Afghani villagers killed only the night before, now stinking up the noonday sun.

"Good God man", cries one, "I can't believe that stench - it’s, I don’t know - it leaves me wordless."

"Those are the death piles", says a fellow reporter.  "We were warned about them."

"Wow", cries another reporter only recently elevated to foreign correspondance who was once a fashion editor for a big time east coast newspaper. "Wow, look at the way they're dressed.  Oh my God I've never seen such beautiful clothing in my life”, as her colleagues laugh and deride her clothes fetish, all the while stealing wrist watches and other goodies from the pockets of individuals in the ever growing, ever blending pile of death.

"Let us never forget, my Disciples, that clothes plucked quick from the pile of death shall outlive by many years the bodies of those who wore them."  -  Gandhi, 1921

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<8e56c0ca-5e5c-4066-b17c-0e0ec110eac1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5707&group=alt.life.sucks#5707

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:07:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 01:07 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 6:22:51 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know there's a joke in there somewhere, although I'm not into looking for jokes all the time, because I don't like looking for things period, it's too much work. I’m talking about the Afghani style of dressing, the clothes they wear. I like the style. Not the long white sheet thing, I’m talking about the more colorful goat herder type stuff, lots of natural fiber, great knitting.
>
> I see a group of news reporters passing a heaping pile of dead Afghani villagers killed only the night before, now stinking up the noonday sun.
>
> "Good God man", cries one, "I can't believe that stench - it’s, I don’t know - it leaves me wordless."
>
> "Those are the death piles", says a fellow reporter. "We were warned about them."
>
> "Wow", cries another reporter only recently elevated to foreign correspondance who was once a fashion editor for a big time east coast newspaper. "Wow, look at the way they're dressed. Oh my God I've never seen such beautiful clothing in my life”, as her colleagues laugh and deride her clothes fetish, all the while stealing wrist watches and other goodies from the pockets of individuals in the ever growing, ever blending pile of death.
>
> "Let us never forget, my Disciples, that clothes plucked quick from the pile of death shall outlive by many years the bodies of those who wore them." - Gandhi, 1921

Again Gandhi nails it. As for wearing Afghans their skin is like a sweater.. People use to wear them in the 1960's. Soon we will be wearing USA sweaters.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<8a544830-4d34-4768-8f03-586b4726cf95n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5902&group=alt.life.sucks#5902

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 18:00:21 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 02:00 UTC

> Again Gandhi nails it. As for wearing Afghans their skin is like a sweater. People use to wear them in the 1960's. Soon we will be wearing USA sweaters.

I never liked the style of Afghan sweaters, the ones they sold in the USA. I don't know what they looked like in Afghanistan or if they ever had them.. I remember them as turtlenecks of some kind, am I right? Whatever, I'm talking about the whole back to nature tweed type materials used in their attire - the goat herder look - I kind of like it. The peasant look. But sturdy. Great food, great clothing, lots of great things really - but depressed and impoverished due to lack of TV and computer in outlying regions. They need our help. Perhaps in exchange for some of their great clothing - and it better be homemade - we can give them that help.

"And there shall come to Afghanistan many people from foreign lands seeking coats of many colors to take back home to sell for money where they will come to be known at that time as "trending big time." - Nostradamus, 1642

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<2e3c05ff-feb7-4b24-9f74-0c46d060f2c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5906&group=alt.life.sucks#5906

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 15:38:12 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 23:38 UTC

On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 9:00:22 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Again Gandhi nails it. As for wearing Afghans their skin is like a sweater. People use to wear them in the 1960's. Soon we will be wearing USA sweaters.
> I never liked the style of Afghan sweaters, the ones they sold in the USA.. I don't know what they looked like in Afghanistan or if they ever had them. I remember them as turtlenecks of some kind, am I right? Whatever, I'm talking about the whole back to nature tweed type materials used in their attire - the goat herder look - I kind of like it. The peasant look. But sturdy. Great food, great clothing, lots of great things really - but depressed and impoverished due to lack of TV and computer in outlying regions. They need our help. Perhaps in exchange for some of their great clothing - and it better be homemade - we can give them that help.
>
> "And there shall come to Afghanistan many people from foreign lands seeking coats of many colors to take back home to sell for money where they will come to be known at that time as "trending big time." - Nostradamus, 1642

Wernt they fuzzy? I know they smelled like wet dog when wet. I had them so they were probably cheap. Well I was lucky and now grateful for any clothes I had growing up. Any new clothes are still new. Wear them proudly with the price tag still on them.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<20bcdb30-c4ad-4330-bd0f-0c17db6a0a30n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5934&group=alt.life.sucks#5934

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 16:59:09 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:59 UTC

> Wernt they fuzzy? I know they smelled like wet dog when wet. I had them so they were probably cheap. Well I was lucky and now grateful for any clothes I had growing up. Any new clothes are still new. Wear them proudly with the price tag still on them.

I am a minimalist when it comes to dressing. I can dress well even with thirst store clothes although I lost interest in that years ago. Now it's all about comfort. Sure, I care about appearance to some degree - it's hard to totally escape vanity - but it's low on my priority list. I know one thing, I really hated the fashion scene of the 60s and 70s - the whole thing starting mostly with the outlandish bell bottoms, especially the dress up types with creases in them that made them look like Christmas bells swinging back and forth. The Afghan sweater came out around that time. Very unattractive. I like the look of dress from many different countries and think opening a store that sells such items would go over big. It doesn't even have to have been made in those countries as long as it is decent quality and is made with exacting dedication. Caps, sweaters, pants, whatever - I think it would be a good idea. In the same way that people going out to eat ask each other what they're up for - "How about some Chinese, maybe some Italian?" - in that same way a guy with a closetful of international attire can face each day with the same question. "Uh let's see here, what's it going to be today - Afghani, Chink, Russian, Scottish, bushman Negro, or what? What am I going to wear today?"

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<sohn72$qme$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6037&group=alt.life.sucks#6037

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 01:45:50 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 06:45 UTC

On 11/30/2021 8:07 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 6:22:51 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I know there's a joke in there somewhere, although I'm not into looking for jokes all the time, because I don't like looking for things period, it's too much work. I’m talking about the Afghani style of dressing, the clothes they wear. I like the style. Not the long white sheet thing, I’m talking about the more colorful goat herder type stuff, lots of natural fiber, great knitting.
>>
>> I see a group of news reporters passing a heaping pile of dead Afghani villagers killed only the night before, now stinking up the noonday sun.
>>
>> "Good God man", cries one, "I can't believe that stench - it’s, I don’t know - it leaves me wordless."
>>
>> "Those are the death piles", says a fellow reporter. "We were warned about them."
>>
>> "Wow", cries another reporter only recently elevated to foreign correspondance who was once a fashion editor for a big time east coast newspaper. "Wow, look at the way they're dressed. Oh my God I've never seen such beautiful clothing in my life”, as her colleagues laugh and deride her clothes fetish, all the while stealing wrist watches and other goodies from the pockets of individuals in the ever growing, ever blending pile of death.
>>
>> "Let us never forget, my Disciples, that clothes plucked quick from the pile of death shall outlive by many years the bodies of those who wore them." - Gandhi, 1921
>

> Again Gandhi nails it. As for wearing Afghans their skin is like a sweater. People use to wear them in the 1960's. Soon we will be wearing USA sweaters.

What is with all this Gandhi bullshit? A Gandhi is a nicer term than
dot-head or rag-top to call an injun but is just as demeaning. Quoting
him is insulting to both us and yourself.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<gu4rJ.121778$ya3.34730@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6051&group=alt.life.sucks#6051

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 05:00:12 -1000
 by: - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:00 UTC

S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:sohn72$qme$1@dont-email.me...

What is with all this Gandhi bullshit? A Gandhi is a nicer term than
dot-head or rag-top to call an injun but is just as demeaning. Quoting
him is insulting to both us and yourself.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<7947aef8-be17-427b-9a86-273fa1180276n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6294&group=alt.life.sucks#6294

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 15:45:34 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 23:45 UTC

On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 1:45:56 AM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 11/30/2021 8:07 PM, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 6:22:51 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> I know there's a joke in there somewhere, although I'm not into looking for jokes all the time, because I don't like looking for things period, it's too much work. I’m talking about the Afghani style of dressing, the clothes they wear. I like the style. Not the long white sheet thing, I’m talking about the more colorful goat herder type stuff, lots of natural fiber, great knitting.
> >>
> >> I see a group of news reporters passing a heaping pile of dead Afghani villagers killed only the night before, now stinking up the noonday sun.
> >>
> >> "Good God man", cries one, "I can't believe that stench - it’s, I don’t know - it leaves me wordless."
> >>
> >> "Those are the death piles", says a fellow reporter. "We were warned about them."
> >>
> >> "Wow", cries another reporter only recently elevated to foreign correspondance who was once a fashion editor for a big time east coast newspaper. "Wow, look at the way they're dressed. Oh my God I've never seen such beautiful clothing in my life”, as her colleagues laugh and deride her clothes fetish, all the while stealing wrist watches and other goodies from the pockets of individuals in the ever growing, ever blending pile of death.
> >>
> >> "Let us never forget, my Disciples, that clothes plucked quick from the pile of death shall outlive by many years the bodies of those who wore them." - Gandhi, 1921
> >

> > Again Gandhi nails it. As for wearing Afghans their skin is like a sweater. People use to wear them in the 1960's. Soon we will be wearing USA sweaters.
> >
> What is with all this Gandhi bullshit? A Gandhi is a nicer term than
> dot-head or rag-top to call an injun but is just as demeaning. Quoting
> him is insulting to both us and yourself.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<95ba88bd-a53d-473e-81e6-8f572009cf97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6295&group=alt.life.sucks#6295

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 15:48:33 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 23:48 UTC

> What is with all this Gandhi bullshit? A Gandhi is a nicer term than
> dot-head or rag-top to call an injun but is just as demeaning. Quoting
> him is insulting to both us and yourself.

I see that once again you have dragged Bozo into the thread. He follows you wherever you go. Bozo, Ras, and YOU. You and Ras showed up here around the same time. Came in from other groups. Outsider groups, not on our level. There isn't much I'm passionate about in life, but I do enjoy the group - or more accurately talking to the group. I thought the assholes would give up and go away. It looks now like I will be the one to give up and go away. Maybe I need to do that anyway.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<JkwtJ.62067$cW6.45294@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6296&group=alt.life.sucks#6296

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 14:19:50 -1000
 by: - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 00:19 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> What is with all this Gandhi bullshit? A Gandhi is a nicer term than
> dot-head or rag-top to call an injun but is just as demeaning. Quoting
> him is insulting to both us and yourself.

I see that once again you have dragged Bozo into the thread. He follows you
wherever you go. Bozo, Ras, and YOU. You and Ras showed up here around the
same time. Came in from other groups. Outsider groups, not on our level.
There isn't much I'm passionate about in life, but I do enjoy the group - or
more accurately talking to the group. I thought the assholes would give up
and go away. It looks now like I will be the one to give up and go away.
Maybe I need to do that anyway.

Thanks TJ. I went again and attacked people in other newsgroups and they
came here to destroy the main base. True Judith and Ras are not on our
level. They are not dying and
bed-ridden like you TJ. I have told your TJ to give up and go away and yes
you need to do that today. TJ you really are a pathetic total loser faggot.
Give me another call and we
can mend fences you loser lonely pathetic bitch. Judith and Ras are beyond
reasoning and any communication because they are not like us. They need to
be placed on
forced medications just like you TJ. What drugs do you take TJ to handle
your A.I.D.S.? If I remember correctly you have a whole load of
prescription medications to handle your
A.I.D.S. Yeah TJ you should give upand go away. Maybe you need to do that
right this minute. Call bozo your mentor, cause you have always been my
bitch.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<ca1fe7c8-7d1e-402b-a2e8-56b66af48eb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6330&group=alt.life.sucks#6330

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:52:05 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:52 UTC

On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 6:48:33 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > What is with all this Gandhi bullshit? A Gandhi is a nicer term than
> > dot-head or rag-top to call an injun but is just as demeaning. Quoting
> > him is insulting to both us and yourself.
> I see that once again you have dragged Bozo into the thread. He follows you wherever you go. Bozo, Ras, and YOU. You and Ras showed up here around the same time. Came in from other groups. Outsider groups, not on our level. There isn't much I'm passionate about in life, but I do enjoy the group - or more accurately talking to the group. I thought the assholes would give up and go away. It looks now like I will be the one to give up and go away. Maybe I need to do that anyway.

Better to be seen as a raghead than just dead - Gandhi 1930

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<c1635a7b-17ac-450d-a9d0-8569182cf088n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6376&group=alt.life.sucks#6376

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 15:53:43 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 23:53 UTC

> Better to be seen as a raghead than just dead - Gandhi 1930

I don't mind people using demeaning terms for different ethic groups. Rag head, dot head, whatever. The abuse is not the calling of names, it's that the names are not inventive enough. We need new ones. As for the Rag Man - Mr. Gandhi - I like the garb. Not saying I'm ready to walk around in just a loin cloth, but overall I like the attire of that area - free flowing, loose, practical, and sometime even good looking. Gandhi wore the loin cloth because he had a large cock and did not want offend or shock the ladies. "Even if my penis were small I would still hide it from the ladies", he once told an interviewer. The interviewer asked him how come he never wears anything else, just the loin cloth. "To be as open to the universe as possible we must be naked", Gandhi replied. "But sadly our society is not ready for total nakedness", before looking sideways at the interviewer's fat body and adding derisively, "I'm not sure I'm ready for it either."

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<fea96fde-5e78-42a0-87fc-9d92807b5b68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6381&group=alt.life.sucks#6381

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 19:45:33 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 03:45 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 6:53:44 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> =
> > Better to be seen as a raghead than just dead - Gandhi 1930
> I don't mind people using demeaning terms for different ethic groups. Rag head, dot head, whatever. The abuse is not the calling of names, it's that the names are not inventive enough. We need new ones. As for the Rag Man - Mr. Gandhi - I like the garb. Not saying I'm ready to walk around in just a loin cloth, but overall I like the attire of that area - free flowing, loose, practical, and sometime even good looking. Gandhi wore the loin cloth because he had a large cock and did not want offend or shock the ladies. "Even if my penis were small I would still hide it from the ladies", he once told an interviewer. The interviewer asked him how come he never wears anything else, just the loin cloth. "To be as open to the universe as possible we must be naked", Gandhi replied. "But sadly our society is not ready for total nakedness", before looking sideways at the interviewer's fat body and adding derisively, "I'm not sure I'm ready for it either."

Gandhi is one of those figures people are throwing at others about peace and love shit. John Lennon is a pop star version of him. It is just another scam. Pro peace, pro war, anti this, anti that. All bullshit. Worship me. I believe in me.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<e2d7b0dc-88e3-4cc2-88b0-21aea192f46bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6639&group=alt.life.sucks#6639

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 22:43:12 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:43 UTC

> Gandhi is one of those figures people are throwing at others about peace and love shit. John Lennon is a pop star version of him. It is just another scam. Pro peace, pro war, anti this, anti that. All bullshit. Worship me. I believe in me.

I stopped following anyone after Jim Jones died. I was into his cult. I did not believe in his faith but admired his leadership. I told him so. "You are welcome to join us", he told me only days before he and his crew set out for Guyana. Had I gone I might not be alive today. My theory is that everyone is for peace but want to achieve it in different ways resulting in conflict and even more bloodshed and death. With some of these fuckers I think it's a self scam, like self hypnosis where they actually have convinced themselves that their desire for peace is genuine - to the point of telling others also searching for peace that they are going about it THE WRONG WAY.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<eac37a65-df4f-4f1d-b217-6348e6fb4606n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6640&group=alt.life.sucks#6640

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 22:49:11 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:49 UTC

Gandhi was all about peace and love and shit like that. Trust me, I know - I knew the man. We used to hang personal. He was deep into peace, it was no act. But his commitment to it was so grand it was done at the expense of many friends such as myself who only wanted to hang out and groove on "G's" philosophy and his soft sonorous tone while lecturing. Believe me, "G" was all about peace - the real deal. But if you crossed him - if you were anti peace, oh brother watch out - I'm telling you "The G Man" could fisticuff with the best of them.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<NMAvJ.107858$6a3.78209@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6644&group=alt.life.sucks#6644

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <c82c08dc-bdac-4581-891e-1d6cf70b308en@googlegroups.com> <8e56c0ca-5e5c-4066-b17c-0e0ec110eac1n@googlegroups.com> <sohn72$qme$1@dont-email.me> <95ba88bd-a53d-473e-81e6-8f572009cf97n@googlegroups.com> <ca1fe7c8-7d1e-402b-a2e8-56b66af48eb0n@googlegroups.com> <c1635a7b-17ac-450d-a9d0-8569182cf088n@googlegroups.com> <fea96fde-5e78-42a0-87fc-9d92807b5b68n@googlegroups.com> <e2d7b0dc-88e3-4cc2-88b0-21aea192f46bn@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:00:55 -1000
 by: - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 07:00 UTC

> Gandhi is one of those figures people are throwing at others about peace
> and love shit. John Lennon is a pop star version of him. It is just
> another scam. Pro peace, pro war, anti this, anti that. All bullshit.
> Worship me. I believe in me.

I stopped following anyone after Jim Jones died. I was into his cult.

you fucking liar you were never in san francisco next to bill graham's
fillmore theater.
once again you are a back-stabbing lying a.i.d.s. patient who is bed-ridden
and ready
to die. drink your grape kool-aid you miserable sack of shit!

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
S.T.F.U.

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN — [Missing Children]
CHILD SACRIFICE: McDONALD'S CONTAINS HUMAN FLESH

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Rabbi Finkelstein Explains What Happens To The Missing White
Children In America During Passover, And All Year Round !

McDonald's Hamburgers And Sausages Made From Human Flesh !

FINKELSTEIN VIDEOS:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=JEWS+MCDONALDS&docid=608017436275184838&mid=59DD2D0F2F2CFB3F635759DD2D0F2F2CFB3F6357&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Rabbi Finkelstein says that their tradition of blood sacrifice has been
going on for thousands and thousands of years. “We take the children of the
enemy, which is the white race, we bring them to the basements of the
synagogues where we drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send
them off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

He explains that these children are sent to meat grinder facilities and sold
off to McDonald’s for a profit. Since most of these meat grinding facilities
are by the Mexican border line, many of the employees are illegal immigrants
and are willing to keep their mouths closed about this information because
they are making a good living to send home to their families.

Rabbi Finkelstein has no problem telling the interviewer, “You are eating
your children every day”. What kind of disturbing sick world do we live in
where this could be acceptable to even one human being.

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

HONOURED JEWISH HISTORIAN

ARIEL TOAFF: PASSOVER RITUAL MATZOS
TRADITION OF CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD

MATZOS CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD
'Hanging Christian Children Upside-Down
And Slitting Their Throats'

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK:
'BLOOD PASSOVER'
COMPLETE \ ONLINE:
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

BLOOD PASSOVER BOOK
EXCERPTS:

Chapter VI

"Reading the depositions of defendants accused of ritual child
murder with relation to the utilization of blood, one is left with
the clear impression that, rather than explain the need for the
blood of a Christian child, the defendants were attempting to
provide a description of the wonderful therapeutic and
magical properties of blood generally, and of blood extracted
from children and young persons in particular.

All the cases examined above, and in a great number of those
present in the compendiums of the segullot, remedies and
secret medications, drawn up and disseminated by the masters
of the practical Cabballah.

The ritual responses of the Gheonim, the heads of the rabbinical
academies of Babylon, active between the VII and XI centuries,
refer to the local custom of boiling perfumes and spices in water,
thus rendering them fragrant and odorous, and of circumcising
children, making their blood gush into that liquid until the
colors were mixed. "It is at this point", the rabbinical response
continues, "that all the young males wash Themselves in that
water, in memory of the blood of the pact, which has united
God to our patriarch Abraham"

In this rite, of a propitiatory nature, the blood from the
circumcision wound, united with the sweet-smelling potion,
is said to have possessed the ability to transform itself into a
potent aphrodisiac, used in curative electuaries, beneficial in
lending vigor to amorous desires and to the procreative
abilities of initiated males.

One could at this point conclude that the use of the powdered
blood of children, and especially Christian blood, as a haemostatic
during circumcision, In view of the disinterest in its regard shown
even by converted Jews, on other points inclined to defame
Judaism, is a chimera and a tendentious invention, either of
the inquisitors, obsessed with blood, or of Jews themselves,
terrorized by torture and slavishly eager to placate their
tormenters. But this would be erroneous and misleading."

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<9PAvJ.66299$L_2.30033@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6646&group=alt.life.sucks#6646

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <c82c08dc-bdac-4581-891e-1d6cf70b308en@googlegroups.com> <8e56c0ca-5e5c-4066-b17c-0e0ec110eac1n@googlegroups.com> <sohn72$qme$1@dont-email.me> <95ba88bd-a53d-473e-81e6-8f572009cf97n@googlegroups.com> <ca1fe7c8-7d1e-402b-a2e8-56b66af48eb0n@googlegroups.com> <c1635a7b-17ac-450d-a9d0-8569182cf088n@googlegroups.com> <fea96fde-5e78-42a0-87fc-9d92807b5b68n@googlegroups.com> <e2d7b0dc-88e3-4cc2-88b0-21aea192f46bn@googlegroups.com> <eac37a65-df4f-4f1d-b217-6348e6fb4606n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:03:28 -1000
 by: - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 07:03 UTC

Gandhi was all about peace and love and shit like that. Trust me, I know -
I knew the man. We used to hang personal. He was deep into peace, it was
no act. But his commitment to it was so grand it was done at the expense of
many friends such as myself who only wanted to hang out and groove on "G's"
philosophy and his soft sonorous tone while lecturing. Believe me, "G" was
all about peace - the real deal. But if you crossed him - if you were anti
peace, oh brother watch out - I'm telling you "The G Man" could fisticuff
with the best of them.

you never met Gandhi!

You are so full of shit a total liar. the only indians you met were young
brown boys
who you sucked their cocks you cocksucker faggot homosexual bed-ridden
fucker
who is bed-ridden and an admitted tranquilizer drug taking queer. go kill
yourself
and do everyone a favor you ugly lying homo in deep shit!

<d0BvJ.128738$np6.37014@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6653&group=alt.life.sucks#6653

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:17:23 -1000
 by: - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 07:17 UTC

TJ why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself you dying fucker with
a.i.d.s.
how many pills did you pop today you homosexual physical disaster?
i will never forgive you for being the person who brought Rasta MacDonalds
into this newsgroup. for that i hope you die a horrible death.

On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 1:45:56 AM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 11/30/2021 8:07 PM, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 6:22:51 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> >> I know there's a joke in there somewhere, although I'm not into looking
> >> for jokes all the time, because I don't like looking for things period,
> >> it's too much work. I’m talking about the Afghani style of dressing,
> >> the clothes they wear. I like the style. Not the long white sheet
> >> thing, I’m talking about the more colorful goat herder type stuff, lots
> >> of natural fiber, great knitting.
> >>
> >> I see a group of news reporters passing a heaping pile of dead Afghani
> >> villagers killed only the night before, now stinking up the noonday
> >> sun.
> >>
> >> "Good God man", cries one, "I can't believe that stench - it’s, I don’t
> >> know - it leaves me wordless."
> >>
> >> "Those are the death piles", says a fellow reporter. "We were warned
> >> about them."
> >>
> >> "Wow", cries another reporter only recently elevated to foreign
> >> correspondance who was once a fashion editor for a big time east coast
> >> newspaper. "Wow, look at the way they're dressed. Oh my God I've never
> >> seen such beautiful clothing in my life”, as her colleagues laugh and
> >> deride her clothes fetish, all the while stealing wrist watches and
> >> other goodies from the pockets of individuals in the ever growing, ever
> >> blending pile of death.
> >>
> >> "Let us never forget, my Disciples, that clothes plucked quick from the
> >> pile of death shall outlive by many years the bodies of those who wore
> >> them." - Gandhi, 1921
> >

> > Again Gandhi nails it. As for wearing Afghans their skin is like a
> > sweater. People use to wear them in the 1960's. Soon we will be wearing
> > USA sweaters.
> >
> What is with all this Gandhi bullshit? A Gandhi is a nicer term than
> dot-head or rag-top to call an injun but is just as demeaning. Quoting
> him is insulting to both us and yourself.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<3a7d9f8d-43e3-4782-aa6b-b95d92026541n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6706&group=alt.life.sucks#6706

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 21:13:38 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 05:13 UTC

On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 1:49:12 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Gandhi was all about peace and love and shit like that. Trust me, I know - I knew the man. We used to hang personal. He was deep into peace, it was no act. But his commitment to it was so grand it was done at the expense of many friends such as myself who only wanted to hang out and groove on "G's" philosophy and his soft sonorous tone while lecturing. Believe me, "G" was all about peace - the real deal. But if you crossed him - if you were anti peace, oh brother watch out - I'm telling you "The G Man" could fisticuff with the best of them.

The 'Gand' was into Texas holdem poker. Spent a lot of time at tournaments.. He used his love and peace shit to lull the other players into an easily bluffable state.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<a656c13e-efe8-49d0-bd95-b2d1529ccaa2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6753&group=alt.life.sucks#6753

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 21:53:29 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 05:53 UTC

> The 'Gand' was into Texas holdem poker. Spent a lot of time at tournaments. He used his love and peace shit to lull the other players into an easily bluffable state.

Your Gandhi knowledge is impressive. And you are right, they did call him "The Gand" later in his life after he left the Hollywood scene. In fact - a little historical fact for you - the term "a grand" to mean $1,000 came from Gandhi's Gand monicker. He wore only the most expensive quality loin cloths, most costing $1,000 or more. He was very generous with money and would pay up to a grand to suck you cocks. So he went from Gandhi to "G" to "Gand" on the basis of those things. "Easily bluffable state", LOL.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<y8fwJ.149432$VS2.63959@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6757&group=alt.life.sucks#6757

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <c82c08dc-bdac-4581-891e-1d6cf70b308en@googlegroups.com> <8e56c0ca-5e5c-4066-b17c-0e0ec110eac1n@googlegroups.com> <sohn72$qme$1@dont-email.me> <95ba88bd-a53d-473e-81e6-8f572009cf97n@googlegroups.com> <ca1fe7c8-7d1e-402b-a2e8-56b66af48eb0n@googlegroups.com> <c1635a7b-17ac-450d-a9d0-8569182cf088n@googlegroups.com> <fea96fde-5e78-42a0-87fc-9d92807b5b68n@googlegroups.com> <e2d7b0dc-88e3-4cc2-88b0-21aea192f46bn@googlegroups.com> <eac37a65-df4f-4f1d-b217-6348e6fb4606n@googlegroups.com> <3a7d9f8d-43e3-4782-aa6b-b95d92026541n@googlegroups.com> <a656c13e-efe8-49d0-bd95-b2d1529ccaa2n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 21:13:29 -1000
 by: - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 07:13 UTC

> The 'Gand' was into Texas holdem poker. Spent a lot of time at
> tournaments. He used his love and peace shit to lull the other players
> into an easily bluffable state.

He was very generous with money and would pay up to a grand to suck you
cocks.

There you go again you cock-sucking sock-puppet totally fake faggot TJ. You
gotta stop typing shit
how i type them. I always get into cock sucking because that is always on
my mind because I am
the real 5150 psycho jew and your typing and topics are exactly like mine .
.. . and anyone can figure
it out that we are both the same sick motherfucker queer faggot homosexual
a.i.d.s. infected afflicted
bed-ridden cocksucking pervert sick mind total liar jew like me. Good going
TJ you type exactly like me
the illustrious fabulous bozo de niro.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<8183bcf0-b853-4306-aa1a-3d94b4421be4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6787&group=alt.life.sucks#6787

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 20:50:48 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 04:50 UTC

On Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 12:53:30 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The 'Gand' was into Texas holdem poker. Spent a lot of time at tournaments. He used his love and peace shit to lull the other players into an easily bluffable state.
> Your Gandhi knowledge is impressive. And you are right, they did call him "The Gand" later in his life after he left the Hollywood scene. In fact - a little historical fact for you - the term "a grand" to mean $1,000 came from Gandhi's Gand monicker. He wore only the most expensive quality loin cloths, most costing $1,000 or more. He was very generous with money and would pay up to a grand to suck you cocks. So he went from Gandhi to "G" to "Gand" on the basis of those things. "Easily bluffable state", LOL.

Could he be popular today? Would yhr Beatles still want to go smoke crack with him? Or am I thinking of the Yogi guy? Those Indians all smell alike..

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<1854f28b-7136-4918-aaa3-dbf58829ace3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6789&group=alt.life.sucks#6789

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:16:48 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 08:16 UTC

> Could he be popular today? Would yhr Beatles still want to go smoke crack with him? Or am I thinking of the Yogi guy? Those Indians all smell alike.

"Could he be popular today?" You kidding me, he already is. All the kids know him. You don't get around enough with the young crowd, gotta get out there and get down with the low down. True, Gandhi is not their only idol, but he is high on the list and always will be.

I think Gandhi was a rich kid like Osama bin Laden. He ventures out into the real world and is appalled at the inhumanity, so he decides to get involved. Just for a short time, to learn what's really happening - nothing more - then he will quit. But his followers claim to need him now more than ever and he is sucked back into the leadership role. He didn't want it, it just happened. That is true leadership - to not even want the position but to work away at it anyway for the good of all humanity and maybe just enough money to buy a box of new exotic and highly expensive loin cloths from all over the world.

"Sometimes to dress light comes at a high cost." Gandhi, 1923

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<0370056d-f3ba-4a45-a021-b4e31bad6652n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6874&group=alt.life.sucks#6874

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 20:44:12 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 04:44 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 3:16:49 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Could he be popular today? Would yhr Beatles still want to go smoke crack with him? Or am I thinking of the Yogi guy? Those Indians all smell alike.
> "Could he be popular today?" You kidding me, he already is. All the kids know him. You don't get around enough with the young crowd, gotta get out there and get down with the low down. True, Gandhi is not their only idol, but he is high on the list and always will be.
>
> I think Gandhi was a rich kid like Osama bin Laden. He ventures out into the real world and is appalled at the inhumanity, so he decides to get involved. Just for a short time, to learn what's really happening - nothing more - then he will quit. But his followers claim to need him now more than ever and he is sucked back into the leadership role. He didn't want it, it just happened. That is true leadership - to not even want the position but to work away at it anyway for the good of all humanity and maybe just enough money to buy a box of new exotic and highly expensive loin cloths from all over the world.
>
> "Sometimes to dress light comes at a high cost." Gandhi, 1923

I saw the movie. He was a lawyer I think. Went to South Africa where they treated him like a neegro. They should have treated him like an Indian abd scalped him.

Re: Foreign correspondent fashion reporter

<445a5785-aae6-4fdd-8b71-887e366e5ec4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6923&group=alt.life.sucks#6923

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 12:10:22 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 20:10 UTC

> I saw the movie. He was a lawyer I think. Went to South Africa where they treated him like a neegro. They should have treated him like an Indian abd scalped him.

Replication movies are the worst because there's no real story. There is nothing in the movie we have not already heard from elsewhere. Last night I was surfing the channels - rarely go to the major networks except for sports and so forth - and happened upon one of the many law and order show and watched it a good 10 minutes. In that time nothing happened - just some guy in an ambulance with the machines and hoses and gauges at work and medics shouting "Stat, stat" and so forth with the camera panning everything between the gathered crowd and the principle characters outside the ambulance, a lot of black female officers with large mics in their hands, everyone talking robo-style. I had it on a good ten minutes - maybe it was less and just seemed like more - but it was the epitome of the replication style, which is just a way of a bunch of no talents with a lot of fancy gadgets putting stuff on film without knowing what they're doing. They are not generous. Your posts proves what I'm saying about no story. You say "He was a lawyer, I think." You think. That means you're not one hundred percent sure. If the movie were any good and there was an actual story you'd have remembered for sure.

"And they shall remember what they should have forgot and forget what they should have remembered, for they are reincarnations of the past that have not yet moved on to the future."

Gandhi, 1931