From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT: Sen Fetterman making sense???
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 12:17:26 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 19:17 UTC

Gosh, maybe a stroke is helpful for democrats??

Sen. John Fetterman unloads on squatters, says they have
'no rights': 'I am not woke'

'"Squatters have no rights," Fetterman said. "How can you
even pretend that this is anything other than you’re just
breaking the law?"

Fetterman also told the Post, "I am not woke."

"It’s wild, that if you go away on a long trip, for 30
days, and someone breaks into your home and suddenly
they have rights," he said. "This is crazy. Like if
somebody stole your car, and then they held it for
30 days, then somehow you now have some rights?"

Fetterman also called for a smarter, more aggressive
crime policy, and spoke out against the man who allegedly
shot NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller. The alleged murderer
had several prior arrests.

"If you have those kinds of established records, it doesn’t
serve any greater goal to allow people that are offending,
offending, offending and allow them to not be held
accountable," Fetterman said.'

Ahhhhh. Does he realize he is a democrat? Maybe all the brain
cells that got blown out with the stroke grew back correctly?

¡Viva la libertad, carajo!

-T

Re: OT: Sen Fetterman making sense???

<uuv3od$30vlt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56941&group=alt.home.repair#56941

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT: Sen Fetterman making sense???
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:38:21 -0400
 by: Frank - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 21:38 UTC

On 4/7/2024 3:17 PM, T wrote:
> Gosh, maybe a stroke is helpful for democrats??
>

> Sen. John Fetterman unloads on squatters, says they have
> 'no rights': 'I am not woke'
>
>     '"Squatters have no rights," Fetterman said. "How can you
>     even pretend that this is anything other than you’re just
>     breaking the law?"
>
>     Fetterman also told the Post, "I am not woke."
>
>     "It’s wild, that if you go away on a long trip, for 30
>     days, and someone breaks into your home and suddenly
>     they have rights," he said. "This is crazy. Like if
>     somebody stole your car, and then they held it for
>     30 days, then somehow you now have some rights?"
>
>     Fetterman also called for a smarter, more aggressive
>     crime policy, and spoke out against the man who allegedly
>     shot NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller. The alleged murderer
>     had several prior arrests.
>
>     "If you have those kinds of established records, it doesn’t
>     serve any greater goal to allow people that are offending,
>     offending, offending and allow them to not be held
>     accountable," Fetterman said.'
>
> Ahhhhh.  Does he realize he is a democrat?  Maybe all the brain
> cells that got blown out with the stroke grew back correctly?
>
> ¡Viva la libertad, carajo!
>
> -T

Fetterman has turned out to be a decent democrat and not in lock step
with the party line. As he came in disabled by a stroke and his strange
ways the party cannot control him as they do others. He says he is not
a progressive and acts more like democrats of our fathers.

Re: OT: Sen Fetterman making sense???

<66131628$0$2909306$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56942&group=alt.home.repair#56942

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:54:48 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 21:54 UTC

On 4/7/2024 5:38 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 4/7/2024 3:17 PM, T wrote:
>> Gosh, maybe a stroke is helpful for democrats??
>>

>> Sen. John Fetterman unloads on squatters, says they have
>> 'no rights': 'I am not woke'
>>
>>      '"Squatters have no rights," Fetterman said. "How can you
>>      even pretend that this is anything other than you’re just
>>      breaking the law?"
>>
>>      Fetterman also told the Post, "I am not woke."
>>
>>      "It’s wild, that if you go away on a long trip, for 30
>>      days, and someone breaks into your home and suddenly
>>      they have rights," he said. "This is crazy. Like if
>>      somebody stole your car, and then they held it for
>>      30 days, then somehow you now have some rights?"
>>
>>      Fetterman also called for a smarter, more aggressive
>>      crime policy, and spoke out against the man who allegedly
>>      shot NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller. The alleged murderer
>>      had several prior arrests.
>>
>>      "If you have those kinds of established records, it doesn’t
>>      serve any greater goal to allow people that are offending,
>>      offending, offending and allow them to not be held
>>      accountable," Fetterman said.'
>>
>> Ahhhhh.  Does he realize he is a democrat?  Maybe all the brain
>> cells that got blown out with the stroke grew back correctly?
>>
>> ¡Viva la libertad, carajo!
>>
>> -T
>>

> Fetterman has turned out to be a decent democrat and not in lock step
> with the party line.  As he came in disabled by a stroke and his strange
> ways the party cannot control him as they do others.  He says he is not
> a progressive and acts more like democrats of our fathers.

We'd be better off it there were more like him on both sides.

Re: OT: Sen Fetterman making sense???

<uuv75t$31pdk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56950&group=alt.home.repair#56950

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:36:45 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:36 UTC

On 4/7/24 14:38, Frank wrote:
> On 4/7/2024 3:17 PM, T wrote:
>> Gosh, maybe a stroke is helpful for democrats??
>>

>> Sen. John Fetterman unloads on squatters, says they have
>> 'no rights': 'I am not woke'
>>
>>      '"Squatters have no rights," Fetterman said. "How can you
>>      even pretend that this is anything other than you’re just
>>      breaking the law?"
>>
>>      Fetterman also told the Post, "I am not woke."
>>
>>      "It’s wild, that if you go away on a long trip, for 30
>>      days, and someone breaks into your home and suddenly
>>      they have rights," he said. "This is crazy. Like if
>>      somebody stole your car, and then they held it for
>>      30 days, then somehow you now have some rights?"
>>
>>      Fetterman also called for a smarter, more aggressive
>>      crime policy, and spoke out against the man who allegedly
>>      shot NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller. The alleged murderer
>>      had several prior arrests.
>>
>>      "If you have those kinds of established records, it doesn’t
>>      serve any greater goal to allow people that are offending,
>>      offending, offending and allow them to not be held
>>      accountable," Fetterman said.'
>>
>> Ahhhhh.  Does he realize he is a democrat?  Maybe all the brain
>> cells that got blown out with the stroke grew back correctly?
>>
>> ¡Viva la libertad, carajo!
>>
>> -T
>>

> Fetterman has turned out to be a decent democrat and not in lock step
> with the party line.  As he came in disabled by a stroke and his strange
> ways the party cannot control him as they do others.  He says he is not
> a progressive and acts more like democrats of our fathers.

He said lately that he was always a bit of a pinko, but these
modern lefties are just nuts.