From: toljah....@sooth.sayer (Toljah Soh)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 24 10:06:12 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Moderna Developing mRNA Vaccines for Multiple Diseases Reportedly Linked to the COVID Shot
 by: Toljah Soh - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 10:06 UTC

Last week, Moderna announced progress on several mRNA-based vaccines for diseases, including many reportedly linked to the COVID-19 shot.

The Defender reported that three of these shots in question, the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), Varicella-zoster virus (VZV, chickenpox and shingles), and Norovirus have advanced to “pivotal late-stage development.”

Moderna also revealed in their announcement that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will likely approve its respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine mRNA-1345 for older adults. The Defender notes this is part of an expected $52 billion market
for Moderna’s infectious disease vaccines.

Vaccines for cancer and autoimmune diseases are also under development by Moderna.

All of this could prove problematic. The Defender notes that multiple reports have linked COVID-19 vaccines to shingles and EBV.

From the Defender:

A 2021 paper reported 54 cases of herpes zoster (shingles) emerging an average of 7 days after COVID-19 vaccination. A 2022 paper reported 10 cases of herpes zoster reactivation within one to three weeks after COVID-19 vaccination.

French scientist Hélène Banoun, Ph.D., in “La Science face au Pouvoir: Ce que révèle la crise Covid-19 sur la biopolitique du XXIe siècle” (“Science versus Power: What the Covid-19 crisis reveals about 21st-century biopolitics”), wrote that the
disorganization of the innate immune system and its receptors contribute to the reactivation of latent viruses — including herpes, shingles, human papillomavirus (HPV) and RSV.

Many people infected by EBV or VZV become healthy, asymptomatic carriers, according to Banoun.

“These viruses, as well as other viruses or bacteria — such as the Koch bacillus responsible for tuberculosis — can remain dormant throughout life or be reactivated during immunosuppression,” Banoun told The Defender.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/here-we-go-moderna-developing-mrna-vaccines-multiple/

See your doctor to find out if BigPharma is right for you.

Re: Moderna Developing mRNA Vaccines for Multiple Diseases Reportedly Linked to the COVID Shot

<660ea725$0$897420$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56725&group=alt.home.repair#56725

Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 09:12:05 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:12 UTC

On 4/4/2024 6:06 AM, Toljah Soh wrote:
> Last week, Moderna announced progress on several mRNA-based vaccines for
> diseases, including many reportedly linked to the COVID-19 shot.
>
> The Defender reported that three of these shots in question, the
> Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), Varicella-zoster virus (VZV, chickenpox and
> shingles), and Norovirus have advanced to “pivotal late-stage development.”
>

> See your doctor to find out if BigPharma is right for you.

Real danger here. When I was 10 years old in 1955 my mother stupidly
took me to get the new Polio vaccine. Many of my friends and classmates
got the shot too. Now, the side effects are kicking in and many from
the group die every day.

Re: Moderna Developing mRNA Vaccines for Multiple Diseases Reportedly Linked to the COVID Shot

<uumaq4$m3r4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56727&group=alt.home.repair#56727

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Moderna Developing mRNA Vaccines for Multiple Diseases Reportedly
Linked to the COVID Shot
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 09:43:32 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:43 UTC

On 4/4/2024 9:12 AM, Ed P wrote:
> On 4/4/2024 6:06 AM, Toljah Soh wrote:
>> Last week, Moderna announced progress on several mRNA-based vaccines for
>> diseases, including many reportedly linked to the COVID-19 shot.
>>
>> The Defender reported that three of these shots in question, the
>> Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), Varicella-zoster virus (VZV, chickenpox and
>> shingles), and Norovirus have advanced to “pivotal late-stage development.”
>>

>> See your doctor to find out if BigPharma is right for you.
>

> Real danger here. When I was 10 years old in 1955 my mother stupidly
> took me to get the new Polio vaccine. Many of my friends and classmates
> got the shot too. Now, the side effects are kicking in and many from
> the group die every day.

And when I was 10 years old in 1955, my parents stupidly sent me to a
summer camp where I caught poison ivy. Many of my friends and
classmates also when to a summer camp that year and most of them caught
poison ivy as well. Now, the side effects are kicking in and many from
the group die every day. Also, did you know that cigarettes don't cause
lung cancer? If you plot the per capita consumption of Coca Cola over
time on the same graph as the incidence of lung cancer, you find that
the two graph lines are almost parallel. The real cause of lung cancer
is Coca Cola. [ :-) ]

There's a world of difference between association and causation.

Re: Moderna Developing mRNA Vaccines for Multiple Diseases Reportedly Linked to the COVID Shot

<mmku0j9qqep311je09n03967jcvp8cvn9v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56759&group=alt.home.repair#56759

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 21:30:00 -0400
 by: Clare Snyder - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:30 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 09:12:05 -0400, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 4/4/2024 6:06 AM, Toljah Soh wrote:
>> Last week, Moderna announced progress on several mRNA-based vaccines for
>> diseases, including many reportedly linked to the COVID-19 shot.
>>
>> The Defender reported that three of these shots in question, the
>> Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), Varicella-zoster virus (VZV, chickenpox and
>> shingles), and Norovirus have advanced to “pivotal late-stage development.”
>>

>> See your doctor to find out if BigPharma is right for you.
>

>Real danger here. When I was 10 years old in 1955 my mother stupidly
>took me to get the new Polio vaccine. Many of my friends and classmates
>got the shot too. Now, the side effects are kicking in and many from
>the group die every day.
Yup about 70 years later they are dying of ANYTHING BUT Polio. They
are not spending their lives in an iron lung and scooting around in
wheelchairs or on crutches. That Salk vaccine sure is a killer!!!! and
the Sabin Sugar Cube too - just like LSD ------

Those repubs will swallow anything BUT a vaccine!!!!!!

Re: Moderna Developing mRNA Vaccines for Multiple Diseases Reportedly Linked to the COVID Shot

<660fd525$0$2422124$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56775&group=alt.home.repair#56775

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: justine....@commie.ca (Justine Trudeau)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 06:40:37 -0400
 by: Justine Trudeau - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:40 UTC

Clare Snyder wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 09:12:05 -0400, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
>
>> On 4/4/2024 6:06 AM, Toljah Soh wrote:
>>> Last week, Moderna announced progress on several mRNA-based vaccines for
>>> diseases, including many reportedly linked to the COVID-19 shot.
>>>
>>> The Defender reported that three of these shots in question, the
>>> Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), Varicella-zoster virus (VZV, chickenpox and
>>> shingles), and Norovirus have advanced to “pivotal late-stage development.”
>>>

>>> See your doctor to find out if BigPharma is right for you.
>>
>> Real danger here. When I was 10 years old in 1955 my mother stupidly
>> took me to get the new Polio vaccine. Many of my friends and classmates
>> got the shot too. Now, the side effects are kicking in and many from
>> the group die every day.
> Yup about 70 years later they are dying of ANYTHING BUT Polio. They
> are not spending their lives in an iron lung and scooting around in
> wheelchairs or on crutches. That Salk vaccine sure is a killer!!!! and
> the Sabin Sugar Cube too - just like LSD ------
>
> Those repubs will swallow anything BUT a vaccine!!!!!!

Be sure to mask and vaxxxinate your chickens:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/deja-flu-scientists-say-bird-flu-pandemic-could-be-100-times-worse-than-covid-after-us-china-collabed-on-strengthening-strains/