Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ver...@usenet.usa (Vern)
Subject: Alan_Dershowitz:_Fani_Willis_Committed_‘Worst_Crimes_I’ve_Seen_Prosecutors_Commit
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 12:05:46 -0400
 by: Vern - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:05 UTC

Should Be Charged With Perjury, Witness Tampering

Retired Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz has argued that Fulton
County District Attorney Fani Willis should face prosecution for some of
the “worst crimes” he has seen in public prosecutions.

“She ought to be on trial for perjury, conspiracy to commit perjury,
witness tampering,” Dershowitz said in an interview with Newsmax. “The
evidence is overwhelming that she committed perjury, including technical
scientific evidence and several witnesses.”

Last month, Georgia Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee ruled that Willis
could remain on the case on the condition that Nathan Wade, the lead
prosecutor whom she appointed and was involved in an affair with,
stepped down. Wade promptly resigned following the ruling.

However, Dershowitz claimed that there is compelling evidence indicating
that Willis was engaged in financial corruption.

“Essentially, she got kickbacks for appointing this highly unqualified
person to head the prosecution,” said Dershowitz. “I sure hope the
appellate court takes the case and throws her out of the case and
recommends that there be a criminal investigation … we have to have an
independent prosecutor of some kind looking into what is an open and
shut case of perjury.”
The esteemed legal professor also weighed in on Manhattan Judge Juan
Merchan, who recently imposed a gag order on President Trump to prevent
him talking about his daughter Loren, who works as a consultant for the
Democratic Party.
“He is a judge ruling to protect his own daughter,” said Dershowitz.
“Talk about a conflict of interest. The law is very clear if the judge,
for example, is sitting on a case where his daughter could benefit
financially, of course, the judge would have to disclose that and recuse
himself. And of course, the defendant would have the right to point that
out.”

"https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/alan-dershowitz-fani-willis-committed-worst-crimes-should/"

The truth is coming out! The deep state criminals will be exposed.

Re: Alan Dershowitz: Fani Willis Committed ?Worst Crimes I?ve Seen Prosecutors Commit

<g2st0jdj74qd8n52hv8aeletten3fps8mq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56739&group=alt.home.repair#56739

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 14:28:12 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 18:28 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Apr 2024 12:05:46 -0400, Vern
<vern@usenet.usa> wrote:

>Retired Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz has argued that Fulton
>County District Attorney Fani Willis should face prosecution for some of
>the “worst crimesâ€? he has seen in public prosecutions.

Dershowitz has long been too big for his britches, and the site you
quote from gatewaydimwit is routinely full of crap. Who knows if
Dershowitz even said any of this. Certainly not you. Why do you waste
your time reading crap when you could read a reliable news source and
learn something.

This is another of trump's lying offensives to escape by means other
than innocense the guilty verdict he deserves. Lyiung about the
prosecutor is one of his last ditch plans with everyone buy Aileen
Cannon, who is either inexperience and flustered and easily more
flustered OR in his pocket anyhow.