"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

interests / alt.home.repair / “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

SubjectAuthor
* “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”Toljah Soh
+* Re: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”Wimmins rights
|`- Re: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”Toljah Soh
`* Re: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”Bob F
 `- Re: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”cshenk

1
“Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

<MKAAcmEGsMVlqojVxZFmiSFyYARiHnSU@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56637&group=alt.home.repair#56637

Subject: “Massive,_Massive_Tsunami_of_Death_Among_Highly_Vaccinated…is_Imminent”
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 24 09:56:15 UTC
From: toljah....@sooth.sayer (Toljah Soh)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
 by: Toljah Soh - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 09:56 UTC

Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning:
“Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

Dr. Bossche told Kunstler that the best hope for vaccinated individuals to protect themselves is to find a way
to avoid reinfection from COVID-19.
Given how contagious the virus is, this will prove quite a tall task.

“What I can advise to all these vaccinated people: they need to avoid reinfection,” the doctor said.
“It is the reinfection of vaccinated people that is responsible for this situation.”

“The only difference is, you will not be able to wait to take anti-virals until you have symptoms,” he continued.
“As soon as people see that in one of the other countries, or one of the other states in the United States when
this starts with hospitalizations going up very rapidly, they need to take anti-virals prophylactically,
not wait until they have any symptoms.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/top-international-virologist-issues-dire-warning-massive-massive/

Looks like mail-in ballots for the 2024.

Re: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

<uujkq6$3uhaf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56643&group=alt.home.repair#56643

From: Ben...@burger.com (Wimmins rights)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re:_“Massive,_Massive_Tsunami_of_Death_Among_
Highly_Vaccinated…is_Imminent”
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 09:15:50 -0400
 by: Wimmins rights - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 13:15 UTC

On 4/3/2024 5:56 AM, Toljah Soh <toljah.soh@sooth.sayer> wrote:
> Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning:
> “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”
>

> Dr. Bossche told Kunstler that the best hope for vaccinated individuals
> to protect themselves is to find a way
> to avoid reinfection from COVID-19.
> Given how contagious the virus is, this will prove quite a tall task.

Vaccines should not be foisted off on the public. This guy is right,
everyone that got the clot shot is in for a big surprise.

Evidence of this is shown in the results of the Polio vaccine they
started giving in 1955. Every day people that got that shot die every
day. They are doomed.

Re: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

<uujpm7$3vmg6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56645&group=alt.home.repair#56645

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Highly_Vaccinated…is_Imminent”
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 07:38:50 -0700
 by: Bob F - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:38 UTC

On 4/3/2024 2:56 AM, Toljah Soh <toljah.soh@sooth.sayer> wrote:
> Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning:
> “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”
>

> Dr. Bossche told Kunstler that the best hope for vaccinated individuals
> to protect themselves is to find a way
> to avoid reinfection from COVID-19.
> Given how contagious the virus is, this will prove quite a tall task.
>
> “What I can advise to all these vaccinated people: they need to avoid
> reinfection,” the doctor said.
> “It is the reinfection of vaccinated people that is responsible for this
> situation.”
>
> “The only difference is, you will not be able to wait to take
> anti-virals until you have symptoms,” he continued.
> “As soon as people see that in one of the other countries, or one of the
> other states in the United States when
> this starts with hospitalizations going up very rapidly, they need to
> take anti-virals prophylactically,
> not wait until they have any symptoms.”
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/top-international-virologist-issues-dire-warning-massive-massive/
>

> Looks like mail-in ballots for the 2024.

Another G pundit "reader" broadcasts his incredible gullibility to the
world.

Re: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

<bjhQqFCXLryCbKjhnURsAhkPnXKfEzSp@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56647&group=alt.home.repair#56647

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 24 14:46:58 UTC
From: toljah....@sooth.sayer (Toljah Soh)
 by: Toljah Soh - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:46 UTC

Wimmins rights wrote:
> On 4/3/2024 5:56 AM, Toljah Soh <toljah.soh@sooth.sayer> wrote:
>> Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning:
>> “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”
>>

>> Dr. Bossche told Kunstler that the best hope for vaccinated individuals to protect themselves is to find a way
>> to avoid reinfection from COVID-19.
>> Given how contagious the virus is, this will prove quite a tall task.
>>

> Vaccines should not be foisted off on the public.  This guy is right, everyone that got the clot shot is in for a big surprise.
>
> Evidence of this is shown in the results of the Polio vaccine they started giving in 1955.  Every day people that got that shot die every day.  They are doomed.

The clot shots are free, all Democrats (except RFK Jr) should go get boosted.

https://www.amazon.com/Real-Anthony-Fauci-Democracy-Childrens/dp/1510766804/

Re: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

<g0ydnUL74bBd85D7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56648&group=alt.home.repair#56648

From: csh...@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Subject: Re: “Massive,_Massive_Tsunami_of_Death_Among_H
ighly_Vaccinated…is_Imminent”
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 14:59:12 +0000
 by: cshenk - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:59 UTC

Bob F wrote:

> On 4/3/2024 2:56 AM, Toljah Soh <toljah.soh@sooth.sayer> wrote:
> > Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning:
> > Looks like mail-in ballots for the 2024.
>
> Another G pundit "reader" broadcasts his incredible gullibility to
> the world.

Just one more troll to the bozo bin.