Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Subject: Some Basic Law Stuff for Conservatives Watching This Legal Chaos
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 07:27:29 -0400
 by: Oscar - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 11:27 UTC

"For those of you who don’t live in the legal world every day like I do, being a simple Los Angeles trial lawyer, a lot of the legal stuff you see going on surrounding Trump and Trump-affiliated people might seem like chaos. Well, it is chaos. It’s
complete chaos. There is almost no resemblance between what is happening with Trump and the law as normally practiced among normal people in normal times. Remember, there’s a Trump Exception to all the rules and all the norms that rejects any kind of
precedent and procedure, as well as simple fairness, in its pursuit of the Bad Orange Man and his allies. When you understand that, you will understand why I shake my head when people ask me my legal opinion about what’s going on. My legal opinion about
what’s going on is it has nothing to do with the law at all. "

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/04/01/some-basic-law-stuff-for-conservatives-watching-this-legal-chaos-n2637173

Proving once again, Democrats hate the US and will do anything to destroy it.

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.