From: Ben...@burger.com (Wimmins rights)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Woman, know your place
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 17:29:53 -0400
 by: Wimmins rights - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:29 UTC

The good Christian men know how to keep women in their place

Is there a job that doesn’t have rude comments about women? A lot of
people might think that clergywomen get extra time off, but that’s not
true. Both men and women who are spiritual leaders believe that a
greater power has called them to their job. On the other hand, it looks
like women are viewed differently than men.

https://latestsports.online/male-pastors-outrageous-comments-to-female-pastors-spark-controversy/

Re: Woman, know your place

<660a1146$0$1082218$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56615&group=alt.home.repair#56615

Subject: Re: Woman, know your place
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ver...@usenet.usa (Vern)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:43:33 -0400
 by: Vern - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 01:43 UTC

Wimmins rights wrote:
> The good Christian men know how to keep women in their place
>
> Is there a job that doesn’t have rude comments about women? A lot of
> people might think that clergywomen get extra time off, but that’s not
> true. Both men and women who are spiritual leaders believe that a
> greater power has called them to their job. On the other hand, it looks
> like women are viewed differently than men.
>
> https://latestsports.online/male-pastors-outrageous-comments-to-female-pastors-spark-controversy/

Democrats know how to keep wimmin down.

Democrat Lia Thomas was an average swimmer so he decided to compete on
the wimmins swim team. He's doing much better now.

Do you think Lia shaves his vagina with ae Gillette Venus or a Gillette
Pro Glide?

This is getting so confusing, maybe we should just ban women in women's
sports.

Re: Woman, know your place

<uud9re$297ro$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56616&group=alt.home.repair#56616

From: Ben...@burger.com (Wimmins rights)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 23:31:59 -0400
 by: Wimmins rights - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 03:31 UTC

On 3/31/2024 9:43 PM, Vern wrote:
> Wimmins rights wrote:
>> The good Christian men know how to keep women in their place
>>
>> Is there a job that doesn’t have rude comments about women? A lot of
>> people might think that clergywomen get extra time off, but that’s not
>> true. Both men and women who are spiritual leaders believe that a
>> greater power has called them to their job. On the other hand, it
>> looks like women are viewed differently than men.
>>
>> https://latestsports.online/male-pastors-outrageous-comments-to-female-pastors-spark-controversy/
>>

> Democrats know how to keep wimmin down.

Seems the Republicans are keeping women down

How many Democratic congressmen are women?
Women account for 43% of House Democrats and 31% of Senate Democrats,
compared with 16% of House Republicans and 18% of Senate Republicans.

Re: Woman, know your place

<17c2206a5130a16e$96253$3081049$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56618&group=alt.home.repair#56618

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ben.veri...@fact.checker-org (Ben Verified - ✅)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 06:14:09 -0400
 by: Ben Verified - ✅ - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:14 UTC

Wimmins rights wrote:
> On 3/31/2024 9:43 PM, Vern wrote:
>> Wimmins rights wrote:
>>> The good Christian men know how to keep women in their place
>>>
>>> Is there a job that doesn’t have rude comments about women? A lot of people might think that clergywomen get extra time off, but that’s not true. Both men and women who are spiritual leaders believe that a greater power has called them to their job.
>>> On the other hand, it looks like women are viewed differently than men.
>>>
>>> https://latestsports.online/male-pastors-outrageous-comments-to-female-pastors-spark-controversy/
>>>

>> Democrats know how to keep wimmin down.
>>

> Seems the Republicans are keeping women down

The Dominion tabulators select our representatives, not the Republican voters.
It seems the tabulators are doing a poor job of selecting real Republican diversity.
They keep choosing RINOs like Liz Cheney and Mitch McSchumer.

Besides, the Democrat's latest contribution to the Supreme Court doesn't even know what a women is.