Punning is the worst vice, and there's no vice versa.

interests / alt.home.repair / Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.

SubjectAuthor
* Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.Bob F
+* Re: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.Bob F
|`- Re: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.micky
`- Re: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.micky

1
Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.

<uu4ri8$3reql$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56527&group=alt.home.repair#56527

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into
Detroit.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:39:03 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 22:39 UTC

This is another serious invasion from our southern border.

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-maddock-2667624690/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

When another user suggested the buses might be a basketball team
arriving for the NCAA Men's basketball tournament, he responded with
"sure kommie (sic). Good talking point."

Re: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.

<uu4ugi$3s65i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56529&group=alt.home.repair#56529

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown
into Detroit.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:29:21 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 23:29 UTC

On 3/28/2024 3:39 PM, Bob F wrote:
> This is another serious invasion from our southern border.
>

> https://www.rawstory.com/matt-maddock-2667624690/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
>
> When another user suggested the buses might be a basketball team
> arriving for the NCAA Men's basketball tournament, he responded with
> "sure kommie (sic). Good talking point."

https://twitter.com/matthewmaddock/status/1773143040724451761

Re: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.

<ap2h0jh9s5v99hnk1uvvi1ja3k2mfqo1j5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56589&group=alt.home.repair#56589

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 18:00:46 -0400
 by: micky - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 22:00 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:29:21 -0700, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/28/2024 3:39 PM, Bob F wrote:
>> This is another serious invasion from our southern border.
>>

>> https://www.rawstory.com/matt-maddock-2667624690/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
>>
>> When another user suggested the buses might be a basketball team
>> arriving for the NCAA Men's basketball tournament, he responded with
>> "sure kommie (sic). Good talking point."

What a fool. Everyone knows when the invaders come, they will come on
saucers.

>https://twitter.com/matthewmaddock/status/1773143040724451761

I heard about this on the radio too. Didn't he notice how tall they
all were, or maybe he thinks there is better nutrition on Xylon.

Re: Michigan Repub Rep reports bus loads of illegal migrants flown into Detroit.

<isk51j5aoe9r22j2ga6g2bo8f9uck94b3d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56922&group=alt.home.repair#56922

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 13:12:25 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:12 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:39:03 -0700, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>This is another serious invasion from our southern border.
>

>https://www.rawstory.com/matt-maddock-2667624690/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
>
>When another user suggested the buses might be a basketball team
>arriving for the NCAA Men's basketball tournament, he responded with
>"sure kommie (sic). Good talking point."

One of the groups that desantis flew f rom Texas to martha's vinyard won
the right to sue the airline. The other defendants, inc. desantis,
were dismissed without prejudice for jurisdictional reasons allowing
them to refile in other courts.