From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT Warning!
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:15:46 -0400
 by: micky - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 22:15 UTC

OT

Please be careful when reading the otherwise extremely valueable trump
bible. You should know that there have been some edits.

For example, the probition against adultery has been deleted.

And although it still prohibits stealing, in a separate chapter it says,
"He who is careless with his posessions is as guilty as one who steals
them", and later it says. "He who steals what the owner does not protect
is guiltless".

Neither of these lines are in the original. And when read with the
original prohibition, it clearly permits stealing. These changes were
authorized by mr. trump, who as we all know has been persecuted like
Jesus was, so he has the authority to make these changes.

There is a new committee of scholars reading the trump bible now,
looking for other changes. So be careful. OTOH, if you are called to
testify in court, you may wish to bring one of these with you to use it,
after you read what it says about taking God's name in vain. (Spoiler
alert: The trump bible says you may not do that unless you have a good
reason. )

Re: OT Warning!

<66055027$0$2909321$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56498&group=alt.home.repair#56498

Subject: Re: OT Warning!
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: rob...@the.big.guy (Robin Ware)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 07:10:30 -0400
 by: Robin Ware - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:10 UTC

micky wrote:
> OT
>
> Please be careful when reading the otherwise extremely valueable trump
> bible. You should know that there have been some edits.
>
> For example, the probition against adultery has been deleted.

I think Judge Enron and Excretia James conspired to have that removed.
Or maybe it was Paul "Hammer" Piglosi?
Or maybe the chest feeding transportation secretary?
Or maybe Biden's pup handler/luggage thief?
Or maybe it was PedoJoe?

Re: OT Warning!

<uu41gs$3l9ss$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56503&group=alt.home.repair#56503

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 08:14:33 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:14 UTC

On 3/28/2024 4:10 AM, Robin Ware wrote:
> micky wrote:
>> OT
>>
>> Please be careful when reading the otherwise extremely valueable trump
>> bible.   You should know that there have been some edits.
>>
>> For example, the probition against adultery has been deleted.
>
> I think Judge Enron and Excretia James conspired to have that removed.
> Or maybe it was Paul "Hammer" Piglosi?
> Or maybe the chest feeding transportation secretary?
> Or maybe Biden's pup handler/luggage thief?
> Or maybe it was PedoJoe?

Are all righties as stupid as you?

Re: OT Warning!

<uu441m$3lste$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56504&group=alt.home.repair#56504

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:57:40 -0400
 by: Frank - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:57 UTC

On 3/28/2024 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
> On 3/28/2024 4:10 AM, Robin Ware wrote:
>> micky wrote:
>>> OT
>>>
>>> Please be careful when reading the otherwise extremely valueable trump
>>> bible.   You should know that there have been some edits.
>>>
>>> For example, the probition against adultery has been deleted.
>>
>> I think Judge Enron and Excretia James conspired to have that removed.
>> Or maybe it was Paul "Hammer" Piglosi?
>> Or maybe the chest feeding transportation secretary?
>> Or maybe Biden's pup handler/luggage thief?
>> Or maybe it was PedoJoe?
>
> Are all righties as stupid as you?

We wonder the obverse.

Re: OT Warning!

<6605ac90$0$1643517$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56511&group=alt.home.repair#56511

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:44:13 -0400
 by: Oscar - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 17:44 UTC

Frank wrote:
> On 3/28/2024 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:

>>> I think Judge Enron and Excretia James conspired to have that removed.
>>> Or maybe it was Paul "Hammer" Piglosi?
>>> Or maybe the chest feeding transportation secretary?
>>> Or maybe Biden's pup handler/luggage thief?
>>> Or maybe it was PedoJoe?
>>
>> Are all righties as stupid as you?
>
> We wonder the obverse.

Yah, Democrats have selective memories. Micky-Bob forgot about the gay senate staff orgies.

https://wrif.com/2023/12/18/senate-staffer-allegedly-caught-filming-gay-porn-in-capitol-building/