Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: dik...@redacted.000 (Dik Kraven-Moorehead)
Subject: FDA Loses War on Horse Paste
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:34:05 -0400
 by: Dik Kraven-Moorehead - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 09:34 UTC

Agrees to Remove All Related Social Media Content and Consumer Advisories on Ivermectin Usage for COVID-19

In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin, which “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.

“Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous,” FDA said
at the time.

This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015, and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.

There have now been 101 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that show a 62% lower risk in early treatment in COVID-19 patients.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/fda-loses-its-war-ivermectin-agrees-remove-all/

If a Democrat's lips are moving, they're lying.

Re: FDA Loses War on Horse Paste

<utp7eh$c3p4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56411&group=alt.home.repair#56411

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: FDA Loses War on Horse Paste
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:48:17 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:48 UTC

On 3/24/24 02:34, Dik Kraven-Moorehead wrote:
> Agrees to Remove All Related Social Media Content and Consumer
> Advisories on Ivermectin Usage for COVID-19
>
> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin, which
> “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>
> “Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people.
> Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for
> humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of
> COVID-19 in humans is dangerous,” FDA said at the time.
>
> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed
> the drug on African migrants back in 2015, and the drug was praised in
> several scientific journals.
>
> There have now been 101 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that show
> a 62% lower risk in early treatment in COVID-19 patients.
>

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/fda-loses-its-war-ivermectin-agrees-remove-all/
>

> If a Democrat's lips are moving, they're lying.

Maybe if we put them up on murder charges. Or just
fire them with cause? And how about investigating
them for corruption.

We need to:

1) stop funding of the FDA from big pharma. Fund
them from the general fund. NO palm waxing.

2) block former FDA employees for 25 years from
working for big pharma.

3) block FDA employees investing in any drug company

Re: FDA Loses War on Horse Paste

<66002d1e$0$3158698$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56412&group=alt.home.repair#56412

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 24 Mar 2024 13:39:42 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:39 UTC

On 2024-03-24, Dik Kraven-Moorehead <dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:
> Agrees to Remove All Related Social Media Content and Consumer Advisories on Ivermectin Usage for COVID-19
>
> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin, which “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>
> “Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous,” FDA said
> at the time.
>
> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015, and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.

They had worms, not COVID.

> There have now been 101 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that show a 62% lower risk in early treatment in COVID-19 patients.

It would be nice to see a link to one or more of those studies.

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/fda-loses-its-war-ivermectin-agrees-remove-all/
>

> If a Democrat's lips are moving, they're lying.

I'd still prefer people medicine. But go to the feed store for your
dose, if it makesyou happy.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: FDA Loses War on Horse Paste

<utpc4v$d9k4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56413&group=alt.home.repair#56413

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 07:08:24 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:08 UTC

On 3/24/2024 6:39 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-03-24, Dik Kraven-Moorehead <dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:
>> Agrees to Remove All Related Social Media Content and Consumer Advisories on Ivermectin Usage for COVID-19
>>
>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin, which “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>
>> “Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous,” FDA said
>> at the time.
>>
>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015, and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>
> They had worms, not COVID.
>
>> There have now been 101 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that show a 62% lower risk in early treatment in COVID-19 patients.
>
> It would be nice to see a link to one or more of those studies.
>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/fda-loses-its-war-ivermectin-agrees-remove-all/
>>

>> If a Democrat's lips are moving, they're lying.
>
> I'd still prefer people medicine. But go to the feed store for your
> dose, if it makesyou happy.

If only these trolls had some horse sense.

Re: FDA Loses War on Horse Paste

<cXEvpMeqVjQlytKVvPCfEbLLOhLMkEQE@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56415&group=alt.home.repair#56415

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: jennifer...@department.of.energy.thugs (Jennifer Grandtheft)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 24 11:02:26 UTC
 by: Jennifer Grandtheft - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:02 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-03-24, Dik Kraven-Moorehead <dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:
>> Agrees to Remove All Related Social Media Content and Consumer Advisories on Ivermectin Usage for COVID-19
>>
>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin, which “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>
>> “Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous,” FDA said
>> at the time.
>>
>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015, and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>
> They had worms, not COVID.
>
>> There have now been 101 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that show a 62% lower risk in early treatment in COVID-19 patients.
>
> It would be nice to see a link to one or more of those studies.
>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/fda-loses-its-war-ivermectin-agrees-remove-all/
>>

>> If a Democrat's lips are moving, they're lying.
>
> I'd still prefer people medicine. But go to the feed store for your
> dose, if it makesyou happy.

OK, maybe this is micky-logic but...
since all drugs are tested on animals first, all drugs begin life as animal medicine.
It's the marketing thugs that turn it into people medicine.

Re: FDA Loses War on Horse Paste

<utrscv$13gv1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56416&group=alt.home.repair#56416

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 05:58:06 -0700
 by: T - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:58 UTC

On 3/25/24 04:02, Jennifer Grandtheft wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On 2024-03-24, Dik Kraven-Moorehead <dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:
>>> Agrees to Remove All Related Social Media Content and Consumer
>>> Advisories on Ivermectin Usage for COVID-19
>>>
>>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin,
>>> which “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>>
>>> “Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other
>>> people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those
>>> approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or
>>> treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous,” FDA said
>>> at the time.
>>>
>>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA
>>> pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015, and the drug was
>>> praised in several scientific journals.
>>
>> They had worms, not COVID.
>>
>>> There have now been 101 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that
>>> show a 62% lower risk in early treatment in COVID-19 patients.
>>
>> It would be nice to see a link to one or more of those studies.
>>

>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/fda-loses-its-war-ivermectin-agrees-remove-all/
>>>

>>> If a Democrat's lips are moving, they're lying.
>>
>> I'd still prefer people medicine.  But go to the feed store for your
>> dose, if it makesyou happy.
>>

> OK, maybe this is micky-logic but...
> since all drugs are tested on animals first, all drugs begin life as
> animal medicine.
> It's the marketing thugs that turn it into people medicine.

Hi Jennifer,

Good point.

And animal Ivermectin has a nauseant in it to keep you
from overdosing the animal. So the animal version would
be safer for humans!

This is just corruption.

-T